No announcement yet.

Nightforce progress log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Seems I've lost a little and not sure why. Today measured this morning and was 6.375" BPEL, a loss of 1/4" and only 5.5" MEG, a loss of 0.1". I'm not going to freak out just yet. Last night I had a good extender session, about 3 hours (good for me) and I noticed I had a great stretch; after several adjustments I noticed I was almost out of threads so I'm hoping this is some normal retraction after a good workout.
    Started: BPEL•••6.0"••• MEG 5.3"
    Current: BPEL•••6.6±"•••MEG 5½"•••BEG 5Ύ"
    Goal: BPEL•••7.0"•••MEG 5.8"

Comment

Been a while since I've posted any progress. I don't know if I've actually made any gains since my last post. Flaccid hang seems to have improved overall and even when cold my turtled size appears fatter. Over the last week I've measured flaccid 'hot' hang and it seems like maybe an extra 1/8" but flaccid girth has surprisingly been consistent at 4.75", up from 4-5/8".

Comment

Just doing a check in post here. Schedule hasn't allow much time for PE so only been doing some jelqing and stretching. I was able to fit in 20 min bathmate session today and did notice when compressing the bellows I reached 6-1/2", adding the ~3/8" of the comfort ring would put me just at 6-7/8". I know these are very rough numbers given the bathmate's scale, comfort ring, post pump stretch,etc., but was encouraging to see. I, however, am not taking official measurements for another month! I feel like I have reached a plateau and my mere 7" BPEL goal is but a fleeting desire, so the next measurement I dang sure want to see longer measurements!!! LOL

Comment

Originally posted by Nightforce View Post
          adding the ~3/8" of the comfort ring would put me just at 6-7/8".
          Is the comfort ring not included in the measurement then? I pump to 7.9" when flaccid but thought it would be less because I don't use the comfort ring.
          Start: BPEL - 7.008", MEG - 5.197"
          Current: BPEL - 7.126", MEG - 5.118"

Goal: BPEL - 9", MEG - 6.5"

Comment

Checking back in here, it's been to long! Life sometimes gets in the way of things don't it?

dj - my bathmate's scale is calibrated without the comfort ring, so I think if you're seeing 7.9" (DAMN BTW ) you're actually probably close to 8.25". Check yours though, they may have adjusted the scale depending on when you got your.

As far as an update for me, I've continued stretches and jelqing (up to about 100 reps, 50 X2 to allow some time for my semi to subside) and the bathmate as well as increased the time in the X4 at night. I've ordered a silistretcher and will add that to the mix once it arrives.

I had to stop using the Stealth, I guess with the increased moisture around the band, I ended up with jock itch....that was fun. :|

I haven't noticed any change in size and have not measured, not even a curiosity measurement. Well, I have taken a few flaccid girth measurements when its looked thicker and seems to be steady at 4.6" to 4.75" MFG and I think my relaxed flaccid hang has crept to about 4" (up from 3.75" NBPFL) but I still turtle so bad any real flaccid gains are hard to gauge.

Kegel exercises have helped a lot with holding off and I can typically last until the wife has her O, then allow myself to work up and finish. She's generally finished in probably 5-8 minutes of actual PIV sex and even if we go longer I can still hold off generally.

Yesterday, however, was a different story. She got in position for doggy style, my weakest position, but I was not only able to hold off until she was done, I flipped her over for some legs in the air missionary and was still able to hold off. I was hoping she'd try for a second O (she's a one and done gal), which I think she tried but gave up. She was making lots of faces that I would relate to as "pain" faces, but said nothing, so I pulled out and never finished. I sure wish she'd talk to me; in the mean time, I'll continue PE until I'm happy with the size.

Comment

Welcome back, NF. I missed you!
              How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

“For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Thanks Ujjayi, I still try and pop in just might not posting as much.

As for progress, pumping in the LeLuv I get to 6Ύ" and in the bathmate 6½" (plus the 3/8" ring) would be about 6-7/8". With a 80% erection the other day I measured bpel of 6-11/16" so just about what I've been measuring for a while now, i.e. no measurable progress.

Silistretcher should be here in a few days so I will begin some stretching and hanging with that after I've warmed up to it. Maybe it can pull that last 1/4-3/8" out I'm looking for.

Comment

Still no measurable length/girth gains but do appear to be creeping up in the bathmate so I'm more so not focused on gaining now than just penis health. If I've hit my plateau, then I guess I'll accept it. If I gain, I'll take it.

I have been able to get a few longer extension sessions in over the last week and and have noticed almost constant nightly erections rather than waking up to morning wood that seem to correlate with those longer extending sessions. That may indicate that I need to put in longer times to affect better gains but I'm not sure.

Comment

PARTIAL QUOTE FROM MY FIRST POST 05-11-2018.

...when I began using the bathmate X30 at pretty much full vacuum I was at 5" on the scale. As of this morning (and the last few days) I've noticed I hit or was a hair under 5½" mark. I had noticed creeping up to the 5Ό" and passing the 5Ό" mark.....

-Nightforce
                    Hard to believe it's been over a year since that post. This morning while in the shower using the bathmate, I thought I'd go on here and check what I had written because in the back of my mind, I seemed to remember 5Ό"-5½" as my "area" on the scale. As you can see, I was happy to "have progress" and "just hit or was slightly under" the 5½" mark on the bathmate scale. Well, this morning and over the past week I've made a mental note that I've been able to "just hit or was slightly under" the 6½" mark. Yes, SIX AND A HALF INCH MARK, in the bathmate, an entire INCH higher on the scale. I can press the bathmate against me and just reach the 6Ύ" mark on the bathmate...VERY close the 7" end of the scale on the X30.

Anyone reading this should see my posts and see PE and gains are achievable, but happen so slowly that you get accustomed to them, such that you really think nothing is happening...until you go back and read or look at your logs!!! A year ago I NEVER thought I'd even come close to the end of the scale.

I know there are many guys out there with MUCH larger tools, but it feels good thinking I can maybe run with the big dogs, albeit at the back of the pack. LMAO

Today is a good day!

Comment

No new official signature changing measurements. I continue to be "pumped" (pun intended), realizing that when I first starting using the bathmate I was happy to see my tip in the 5-5½" range and now I see the 6-6½" range. Also, now that warm weather is upon us, I DO notice flaccid hang is MUCH improved. While running (I don't wear underware, ever, now) I feel my willy flopping all around and I also notice that when I'm doing yard work in sweat shorts my junks hanging good too. Real pleased about that.

Wife is almost off for the summer, so I won't be able to have morning pump sessions for the next 3 months so I'll not have many updates, but I will continue to jelq and stretch and use the X4 when I can. I guess I can look at this as a slight break.

Comment

Well, wife and kids are off for the summer so much of my PE routine will have to take a backseat. I'll look at the next 2½ months as a "reset/rest" period and resume in the fall.

I'll continue to use my X4 and stretch and jelq and hope I don't loose to much.

Comment

Well, wife and kids are off for the summer so much of my PE routine will have to take a backseat. I'll look at the next 2½ months as a "reset/rest" period and resume in the fall.

I'll continue to use my X4 and stretch and jelq and hope I don't loose to much.
                          Thanks for the update...remember you can use shower time to do PE too.
                          How fair is thy love, my sister, my spouse! how much better is thy love than wine! and the smell of thine ointments than all spices! ~ Song of Solomon 4:10

“For things to change, you have to change.” - Jim Rohn, The Art of Exceptional Living

Comment

Well, wife and kids are off to the new school year so my mornings are now free to resume a PE regime. Got some time in the bathmate this morning and went back slowly. Only did about 12 minutes with some light jelqing before hand. I have to admit, that "pull" feeling in the bathmate was quite nice and the nice and "plump" feeling in the trousers this morning has been sorely missed these past few months. Was able to use the X4 a little over the summer, but nothing to really do anything. I did however manage to get a really good full tan on my deck this year.

Comment

Back up to a full 20 min in the bathmate and trying to do more X4 extender work. Tried to do some hanging, but my hanger broke; literally cracked and dumped the weights in the floor. Not sure if I had to much suction on the unit, definitely not too much weight, was only 5#. The pump never felt comfortable and I may have, in my skepticism, undersized the unit. Ordered the mid sized unit (can't remember the mfg at the moment) but I think I may have needed the large :| with a flaccid girth of 4.6", just never thought of my self as a "large" kind of guy.

Anyway, started out feeling like I'd lost some length with the bathmate scale only showing me at 6" but the past couple of days I've been able to see my head between the 6Ό" and 6½" marks, so I'm at least back to where I think I was before having to stop because of family schedule. At this point I'm not heavy into a routine so I'm not expecting much gains if any, I'm probably only looking at maintaining a plateau that's shy of my goal.

Comment

Trying to pick up my routine a bit. Started hanging for 10-15min with about 4½# in the mornings after some stretching and light jelqing. Anything less than that weight, and I literally feel no pull, tug, or fatigue. PI's tanked the first 2 weeks of starting back, no nightly erections being the main one. The past few nights I'm back to being woken up with rock solid, feel good ache, erections, which seem to last 10-20 minutes. I usually tuck it between my legs in the fetal position in hopes of stretching the ligaments. Usually get a few of those a night.

No progress in length however. Still 6Ό-6½" in the bathmate at best and did a quick measure the other day, still 6-5/8" BPEL, and didn't do a girth measure. I did do one this morning after the bathmate, 5-7/8" MEG. Wish it was that way all the time, I'd bet the wife would notice then!!

Not sure but I may have to dedicate more time to my routine or increase intensity to get over this plateau I seem to be on.

Comment

Working...
                                X