No announcement yet.

My Angion method progress log.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

No morning wood, day 2, but with 38 hours gone by I did a 14 minute workout. 4 minutes of BE, and roughly 11 minutes of PRs. Thinking the lack of a morning erection has more to do with being woken up at a weird time this morning. Oh well, better safe than sorry. On that note, maybe I should NOT have worked out at all. Hmmmm.....

Comment

What's your honest opinion at this point? Just curious.
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

I have a positive opinion of the A.M., and a negative opinion of "Janice" and all the bullshit he spews. My penis is longer (not quite a 1/4") and more vascular than ever. I don't know if a quarter inch in length in 7 weeks is good or bad, that is probably subjective. I like the exercise, but I think I would be gaining more, or would have gained more initially, if I had worked out LESS. I think one thirty minute workout per day is plenty. Whether I do the exercise for increased size or for erectile health, I don't think I will ever completely eliminate BEs and PRs at this point.

Comment

Woke to wood. Did a thirty minute workout. Fifteen hours since last workout, but not sure of that little fifteen minute thing yesterday should really even count.

Comment

Originally posted by raybbaby View Post
            I have a positive opinion of the A.M., and a negative opinion of "Janice" and all the bullshit he spews.
            Yeah, I worry the guy puts his ego first and constructive debate second. The issues of nerve irritation from using too much pressure, and other issues people raised, were basically ignored by him, alongside an impression I get that he wants to be right a little too much? His method seems sick, but his character would make me question the nature of his advice on occasion.
            Hi! Good luck on your PE journey :)

You can read my own progress here.

Comment

i haven't read all that Janus posted, but all in all you have to consider him a solid guy, no? I mean there's nothing for him to gain, monetariliy, at least yet, right? And he still does so much in the forums, youtube comments, etc... Gotta appreciate the effort he puts in!

Still, everytime I see him a video I have to chuckle... He looks exactly like a guy who's going to try to sell you penis pills or something like that But that's just his looks and of course I don't judge by that. I think it's his goatee
              Progress Log: 45 Days: Angion Method & Fordyce Spots
              https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...yce-spots.html

07/02/18: 6,9 x 4,9
              08/16/18: ? x ?

Comment

Yeah, he has stumbled upon an exercise, and really a new method or pathway for penis health and growth. But the more I listen to him, the more I wonder what type of stuff he has tried, and how many failed attempts he made before he came upon this technique, or method. Some of the stuff he says is so painfully stupid. I have to respect and be grateful for the exercises, but I hang out at Thunder's quite a bit, and I've really had to force myself to just leave the site or thread a few times because I just want to put that guy on blast for some of the shit he says. He has yet to recommend anything dangerous, so I sit back. A lot of folks will crash their EQ, but it will come right back. And that's how they'll learn. That's how I learned. But crashed EQ ain't a big deal, and it lets you know you've exceeded your limit for this type of PE, which can be hard to gauge, with the complete lack of tissue fatigue involved.

Comment

What exactly is the premise? Why would the body need to grow a blood vessel without tissue needing that supply? Just the title; 'growing your own blood vessels" sounds like how people grow tomatoes.
                  The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

I think, that is the premise. But I can't really tell you, because I didn't come up with it. As far as my understanding of it goes, we are using a sort of mechanical means of triggering arteriogenesis, and angiogenesis shortly thereafter. You'd have to ask Janice about it really. But I'm not sure his ideas of how it works are the actual way it works. A Google search using the terms "shear stress and arteriogenesis" and also "shear stress and angiogenesis" will turn up enough research papers that one cannot easily dismiss the possibility of mechanical manipulation of the process. I have read too much to just dismiss the idea out of hand. I have seen some small gain in length now too. I also believe had I stuck to one workout per day, rather than doing two per day on my third week, I'd have seen even better growth. That is of course, just a gut feeling I have though. But I encourage anyone with some extra time to do some of their own research, on arteriogenesis, angiogenesis, and mechanical forces that trigger blood vessel growth. I think you'll move from believing things are one way to at least wondering which comes first, the chicken or the egg.

Comment

Well raybbaby, appreciate you keeping this progress log going. I'm sure it is helping a lot of members and viewers out there who were curious about this method but not willing to be the first ones to put their burrito on the line. Thank for your honest assessments as well. Keep up the good work!
                      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
                      Recommended Routine
                      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
                      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Thanks, I thought it might be helpful.

Comment

Originally posted by raybbaby View Post
                          I think, that is the premise. But I can't really tell you, because I didn't come up with it. As far as my understanding of it goes, we are using a sort of mechanical means of triggering arteriogenesis, and angiogenesis shortly thereafter. You'd have to ask Janice about it really. But I'm not sure his ideas of how it works are the actual way it works. A Google search using the terms "shear stress and arteriogenesis" and also "shear stress and angiogenesis" will turn up enough research papers that one cannot easily dismiss the possibility of mechanical manipulation of the process. I have read too much to just dismiss the idea out of hand. I have seen some small gain in length now too. I also believe had I stuck to one workout per day, rather than doing two per day on my third week, I'd have seen even better growth. That is of course, just a gut feeling I have though. But I encourage anyone with some extra time to do some of their own research, on arteriogenesis, angiogenesis, and mechanical forces that trigger blood vessel growth. I think you'll move from believing things are one way to at least wondering which comes first, the chicken or the egg.
                          I have done the research and it doesn't work like that. His method may work but his reasons are faulty. Still if it works who cares.
                          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yeah, I don't know,and I try to read about angio and arterio-genesis, but how it applies to penis growth is just beyond me. I'm gaining, and this exercise routine is so much easier than all the other PE stuff I've done, I can't believe it works. I scoffed when I watched his first video with the exercises in it. Maybe increased capillaries and blood vessels encourage and improve tissue growth in the tunica or something. That was why I said it might be a case of "Chicken or the egg?". It's pretty crazy stuff. All the info on it is concerning heart problems, wound healing and muscle building. Nothing penis specific. Wish I had a better idea of the timeframe and rate at which it happens, so I could optimize my workout lengths and the intervals between them. It doesn't do me any good to be working out ever 24 hours if the growth time is best realized after 36 or 48.

Comment

Also, I did a workout today. About 28 hours between workouts, Best EQ yet, didn't have to re-stimulate until the 10 minute mark. A couple more times after that, maybe at the 17 and again at the 25. Called it a workout at 30 minutes.

Comment

Well, not too much really. I have lowered my sodium intake, probably getting less than 1000 mg per day, rather than Janice' recommended 500 or whatever he recommends. I am not in a caloric surplus either, and certainly would never intentionally ingest 1000-1500 extra calories per day to grow my penis. That is just fucking idiotic. As is his insistence on existing on peanut and oatmeal paste, with some additional rice protein thrown in for good measure. On the one hand, that guy has come up with the best exercise method for the penis since the invention of the kegel. On the other hand, he's just an overly opinionated idiot. The food sources that helped you grow from a little baby to a full grown man will be plenty adequate to grow your penis a few cubic inches. If you expect to grow your penis 34% bigger in a mere six weeks on ANY diet, following ANY exercise routine, you are headed for disappointment. That's all I have to say about that. Eat clean, exercise, do your arterio-style workouts, you will succeed. Not at a rate of 34% every six weeks, but in time, with steadfast application, you will see gains.

Comment

Working...
                                X