Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mattyluv Andractim Experiment...

I have received two tubes of andractim and will be logging my progress:
    I have slacked on a routime in the last month or so, so I am starting out at 6.1~6.2 El, 6.6 BPEL and 5.2 MEG, which is not reflective in my sig. (which I should change).

I will be using 5g a day or might just use it after workouts, I was also thinking of using half the dose since I do not want to dsrupt my hormones in any major way. I will give andractim no more than 30 days, and If I see results I will consider continuing.
    I'm concerned about my hair of course, I am using minoxidil (which works well for me) and will probably pick up saw palmetto or some type of sup.

This stuff comes in a blue tube, clear gel. When I apply it is seems very emdical, I use gloves and the spatual to measure, After doing it a few days I'm not sure how much I want to make this a part my life, since it's a little wierd, but 30 days should be no big deal, and if I see any sign of of a negative side effect (anger, hair loss,) I'm going off of it immediately.

Current sups:
    2000mg arginine
    250mg Bilberry
    200mg Ginko.
    Green Tea
    I exercise frequently and maintain a healthy diet.

Sunday: I did one stretching clamping work, applied andractim while clamped.,
    Mondayne jp beginner jelq work with an advanced stretch routine in place of his.
    as of Monday:: Have been on full dose for 2 days, 1 days half dose, 3 days total.
    My flaccid is much plumper, and I am harder when erect EQ 9.5. I immediately saw those effects, my libido has only rose slightly.
    Had much better workouts, Felt like I was able to hold a hard stretch longer. Felt very good afterward.

Today: applied 2.5g in the morning: Will apply after workout tonight.

That's all I can report for now.
    Starting stats:
    BPFL: 4" MFG:4" NBPEL: 5.5"
    9/15/09 - NPBEL: 6.2" MEG: 5"
    3/10 ***NEW BPEL: 6.7" - Stopped
    -----------------
    1/24/12 - started again.
    NBPEL: 5 3/4" BPEL: 6 3/8' BEG: 5.75" MidEG: 5"
    New Goal for 2012. BPEL: 7", MEG 6".
    3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Best wishes Mattyluv. I am very interested to hear any future reports you may have.

Comment

Update:
      So I've been using andractim for 6 day straight, I've decided to use 2.5 grams a day at first. So that's what I've been doing. I think this log will be more conversational, my workouts are jp beginner w/ advanced stretches unless otherwise noted.

Andractim is very powerful. I put it on my dick, I don't turtle, I just get reliably plump for the day, I also notice my gym workouts can be harder without a feeling of over doing it. The muscles feel very hard after working out, which is what this type or steroid is known for i'm told. I got three more weeks of a gym membership so I'm definitely gonna hit it hard.

I apply andractim and I wait an hour until a the period of oily skin starts to emerge for several hours, My mood has been great actually. But I do see how these are hormones and can feel them working in my body, though that sounds weird. Hormones are not supposed to be fucked with, And despite this I can see how using for a short time, 1-2months, could have little long term effect, It seems to make it's way through your body, and you feel normal 12 hours after taking a dose.

My libido and erections we're super high/hard at first, subsided a little bit on day 5-6 but think about it like this, you have a core that you work out under your abs running through your torso, well an erection cycling on andractim feels like it has a harder core, and giving your dick a core workout sounds good to me.

Day5: 15 minutes stretch / 25 min clamping with andractim application. Great expansion, Clamped for 10 mintues, 1 min jelq and 3 heat then I clamped again for 15 but applied andractim and I plumped up right then and there. sometimes I can feel this stuff working on the dick it's weird.

Today: Day off, applied 2.5 grams at 6:30pm no change in libido/mood/hang.
      Starting stats:
      -----------------
      1/24/12 - started again.
      3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

Hello there Matty,

I want to start off by saying good luck to you in all your goals. I have been using Andractim on and off, but mostly off now for a few years. So I can tell you I am quite experienced when it comes to this stuff. Like you when I first started years ago I applied the Andractim directly to my penis after a workout. Same results at first. Increased libido and erection quality as well as flaccid hang. Like I said above I have been mostly off of Andractim for those years. The reason being. I simply did not see any positive results. Don't get me wrong I do believe Andractim can be a positive tool in Penis Enlargement. I just never saw results with what I was doing.

I recently started using Andractim again as part of a different routine. I bought a set of JelqTools. Which I highly reccommend for jelqing and stretching. Hands down best idea I have seen from the P.E. world in awhile. So I do a 20 - 30 minute jelq session both normal and side to side. I get good expansion but then the difference comes when I apply the Andractim. I no longer apply it directly to my penis. Similar to TOXIS on these boards. I apply it to the hairless parts of my inner arms. From wrists to biceps. The reason for this is because 1. I never saw postive results from applying it directly on my penis and 2. Despite what some people theorize here. Andractim does not need to be applied locally to affect a certain part of your body. The DHT simply needs to reach the bloodstream and the inner arms are a great place for that to happen. As far as applying Andractim to the penis, for me the negatives far outweigh the positives. For example. The penis is very sensitive especially after a workout. Andractim use to burn my penis and sometimes even leave marks. Yes I could have let the Andractim sit on the spatula for a few minutes to allow the alcohol to dissipate but the alcohol in the Andractim acts as a carrier to get through your skin into your bloodstream. So I would be weakening it's ability to perform it's main purpose. Also the residue remained too close to my scrotum for my comfort. The reason I apply it to the hairless part of my inner arms, wrist to biceps. Is because 1. The hair would inhibit the Andractim from traveling through the skin and 2. There is no burning as your arms are far less sensitive than your penis and 3. Their are many veins close to the surface of the skin in your arms.

I am not writing all of this to discourage you from your current method. I only wish to share some of my experiences with you and what I am trying now. Like I said good luck in accomplishing all of your goals.

Comment

wow I wrote a long post last night that didn't show up, damnit, wasted my time. i'll make this short and sweet then.

Day 6: workout
          day:7 no workout
          day: 9 workout
          Day 10 (today): workout with clamping.

I've been applying andractim and am a little freaked out by it's hair thinning effects, I felt AWESOME for 8 days and now I'm back to baseline. I've done more research and found that a cycle of this stuff and other androgens is only recommended to last anywhere from now (10days) to 3 weeks, so as a guy with a very small frame I might be on the lower end of that timeframe thus I think i'm going to end this cycle now. so I don't do any damage and start again in a week or 10 days. My penis looks bigger and I can only imagine I'll keep gaining, but it might be a little slower than the big gains that those who are able to stay on this stuff for 30days+ achieve.

In my post last night I responded the very good points brought up by Brook Landers, but i do feel that this stuff must have some type of localized effect, thus I think it could be highly beneficial for use during clamping. which I will be doing tonight during my last workout for this cycle.
          Starting stats:
          -----------------
          1/24/12 - started again.
          3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

Off DHT for awhile, Definitely want to use it agian and feel it would be highly beneficial during clamping. For me I saw gains almost instantly, I think I have gained some maybe an 1/8 both ways but will not measure until some time off with a consistent workouts in between. say maybe in a week or so. I just want to see if they stick around.
            Mattyluv
            Last edited by Mattyluv; 01-21-2014, 02:07 PM.
            Starting stats:
            -----------------
            1/24/12 - started again.
            3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

Hello there to anyone who might be interested I am willing to sell 2 tubes of Andractim. They are Brand New and Unopened. I am done with my routine and no longer have the time to PE right now. These are 2 extra 80g tubes I have left over. I checked on the All Saints Clinic Website and saw that 2 tubes are currently going for around $130. I will ask $100 with shipping included. If interested please Private Message me and we will work out the details. The interested party will have to pay using PayPal so that everything is safe and secure. Thank you.

Comment

GYM MEMBERS -- If you have been receiving PMs from BrockLanders69 offering to sell you Andractim or other products (see the post above), please let me know.

Thanks,

Batwoman

Comment

Originally posted by Mattyluv View Post
                  sometimes I can feel this stuff working on the dick it's weird.

Yeah, I had the same. Did you applied the gel on your dickhead?

Comment

are you suppose to apply andractim to your cock and balls?

Comment

Andractim is very powerful. I put it on my dick, I don't turtle, I just get reliably plump for the day, I also notice my gym workouts can be harder without a feeling of over doing it. The muscles feel very hard after working out, which is what this type or steroid is known for i'm told. I got three more weeks of a gym membership so I'm definitely gonna hit it hard.
                      I have had the exact same experience. Not to mention AMAZING erections! Like never before...http://ahealthconcept.com/images/smile.gif

Comment

Figured I'd update this thread since it is so old and I hate when Threads like this go hanging when I search for things, but I decided to start pe again but with more fo a focus on erection quality, losing bodyfat, and using the bathmate with manual exercises every other day. This is more of an overall health approach with much more consideration given to fat loss (basically I hit the real gym more). I am using my remaining andractim but instead of 2.5 grams, twice a day, which I think is waaaay too much. I use just 4.5 dabs off the top of the tube, and not like pea size but basically just blotter like a bingo blotter. very little, one tube will last me a couple of years. Take it from me, a little goes along way guys, with no MPB and better muscle building workouts to boot!

The bathmate is my primary tool with a very good response so far. I consistenly measure .25 both ways with frequent use and kegels. I'm hoping in a few months to be 6.5-6.6.
                        Starting stats:
                        -----------------
                        1/24/12 - started again.
                        3/7/12 - Ap90 - Day 1

Comment

Figured I'd update this thread since it is so old and I hate when Threads like this go hanging when I search for things...I'm hoping in a few months to be 6.5-6.6.
                          Thanks for updating, and i created an account just because you did update it this year and I had a question. I've also made a serious effort to lose weight, and for me it's actually made my penis girth drop but exposed more of the shaft so it looks longer. I really need to increase my girth.

I have one of the medically proven extender devices (the extension increase does slightly increase girth as well), and am wanting to combine this with the andractim. The extender requires 4 to 6 hours daily for 6 months to gain, and it can be a couple of inches, but I'm worried about my girth being increased as much as I need it to be. You mentioned the anti-turtling effects and I am hoping the andractim will help the traction add to the girth.

I was wondering if you could give a quick recap of your method and measurements for non-Andractim gains, start size, finish size, and your andractim gains, start size and finish size. I tried jelqing and i guess I didn't give it enough time but I really didn't see any permanent gains. I'm going with the traction device and figure I can jelq a little bit before and put it in traction, add some andractim, and let it sit for 4 to 6 hours a day. Your current dosage would also help me in that aspect.

As people also mention that the testosterone is supposed to activate penis growth during puberty I've decided to also add the medically proven 9 grams of arginine to my supplement regime daily to kick in the hgh, as well as guggul to kick in the thyroid.

I don't plan on using traction, jelqing, or andractim permanently and am only hoping to achieve 2 additional inches in length and 2 additional inches in girth.

Comment

Working...
                          X