No announcement yet.

PE 's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This week about 8 or 9 hours. Some manual work. Some pumping. I went in the bathmate erect. The day after I did slow loving making with my girlfriend and would go deep, and she said it was really special. Felt really big. Sexual training with girlfriend a few times this week. When im horny ill edge than stop to ponr ot try to at least. Many times precum comes out.

went up to 16 lbs this week. I may have done an 18 lb set once or twice this is a certain angle ,straight down with legs up. Different angles do better with different weights. one angle I think may benefit me and worth doing is straight out more.
    Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

On monday I hung about two hours.

While doing a seated right hang, I felt a twinge. felt like something moved along the left side of my penis

Later that night after hanging 20 mins straight out at 17 lbs, I unwrapped and blood and a thick small blood clot was coming out my pee hole

needless to say Ive taken off all week. No more blood. There's a part of my penis that feels tender up on the left side so i'm definitely being full of care.

I think this teaches me to not be so aggressive, esp when I feel something. To take more time off when PI indicators, like when erection quality goes down.

I didn't know this until more research, with a compression hanger, for less bruising its best to squeeze the blood outta the head and top of penis. This may have been the cause. Or the twinge earlier that day, or both. The blood clot is kinda scary bc they can go to the heart right?

the more weight you use the more wrapping is required.
      PEispossible
      Member of the Month Dec 2019
      Last edited by PEispossible; 01-20-2020, 02:52 PM.

Comment

another week down

hung monday, tuesday , and wednesday 8 lbs. on wednesday decided to do some manual stretching , and it was too much. Penis felt achy. Means more time doing other things. I had some good deep sex this work, pushing far in as I can, getting bpel all the way in and up in her pussy. This is a workout in and of itself and gets some major blood flow going. I do kegels doing this time. When I flex my dick she cums on it sometimes, I feel her pussy tightening on my dick. When I'm close to cumming, I slow down, and /or stop. I try and do this three times before I cum. If I only get two its fine. Sex is amazing and the kegel training is a fun addiction.

coming up this monday at two weeks , and very light pe, that seemed too much.

Comment

hello from jp90 session warming before jelqs
          keep the good work bro
          :angel:I'M FROM THE LAND OF THE Warriors , Real Fatal , Real Soldiers:angel:
          We Dropping Bombs
          :boxing:We Making Moves , We Never Lose:boxing:

Comment

What does BPSFL stand for? Love seeing your progress and routine. I've been pumping 10+ years but only sporadically jelqing, ADS, and hanging. My wife noticed early on it was "bigger" as I'd have sex with her AFTER a pumping session.
            I now really want to concentrate on hanging with some post pumping sessions after the hang to get blood flow back into penis.
            I started with 5lbs and quickly up to 13.2lbs using clamp device (Bib hanger I bought long ago). People on this site say that I've moved up in weight too fast and should go back down to 5lbs and gradually move up a 1lb/week. I do 2-3 20 min. sessions/day plus I do all day stretching stealth like at work(35-40hrs/wk) using my own homemade device. And the pumping after hanging or before sex.
            What say you? Should I back down on the weight?
            I am 7.75 BPEL after a hanging (40-60min) + pumping (10 min)session.

Comment

Sorry, forgot to say that I've started this hanging/pumping/ADS routine for 2 weeks now.

Comment

Without any hanging or pumping I'm 7.5 inches bpel.

Comment

Originally posted by jnb1970 View Post
                  What does BPSFL stand for? Love seeing your progress and routine. I've been pumping 10+ years but only sporadically jelqing, ADS, and hanging. My wife noticed early on it was "bigger" as I'd have sex with her AFTER a pumping session.
                  I now really want to concentrate on hanging with some post pumping sessions after the hang to get blood flow back into penis.
                  I started with 5lbs and quickly up to 13.2lbs using clamp device (Bib hanger I bought long ago). People on this site say that I've moved up in weight too fast and should go back down to 5lbs and gradually move up a 1lb/week. I do 2-3 20 min. sessions/day plus I do all day stretching stealth like at work(35-40hrs/wk) using my own homemade device. And the pumping after hanging or before sex.
                  What say you? Should I back down on the weight?
                  I am 7.75 BPEL after a hanging (40-60min) + pumping (10 min)session.
                  I do have a bib hanger I recently bought due to my injury. I have yet to try it on. A technique bib recommends is too get the blood out of the head and upper penis, are you doing this?

if not you need to work on your technique. register on bibs forum and ask him, hell help you, Hes great with his customer service

are you saying you went from 5 lbs to 13 in two weeks?

you want to reach fatigue. and need to slowly progress in weight. If you can reach fatigue with 5 or 10 lbs do this as long as the fatigue is riding

I hung for sixteen months going from 2 lbs to 18. I didnt even know about getting the blood out of the head and think I split the opening of my urethra . That is why I haven't done pe in three weeks. (well I tried three days at 8 lbs and did some manual pulls and dick said rest me)

Sorry, forgot to say that I've started this hanging/pumping/ADS routine for 2 weeks now.
                  with only two weeks, this is nothing.

Without any hanging or pumping I'm 7.5 inches bpel.
                  is this from previous pe ?
                  PEispossible
                  Last edited by PEispossible; 02-02-2020, 03:01 AM.

Comment

My first week back from a three week break

Bought a Bib starter and using that. starting at 5 lbs and at 7 lbs on some sets. getting blood out of the head, and wrapping technique are im focusing on.

had sex with girlfriend a few times and some times were better than others. Doing start and stops sometimes for stamina training. Going deep as I can bpel as far in , so thankful she helps me out with these

Hung every day got in eight hours

Flaccid did appear smaller doing off time and already this week looking more hang to it. This alone is worth it to me. Safety is my number one with penis enlargement
                    PEispossible
                    Last edited by PEispossible; 02-10-2020, 02:33 AM.

Comment

week two back

Hung 9 hours @ 8 lbs this week. PE definitely makes my flaccid hang more when penis is warm

Comment

week three back

hung 10 hours @ 9 lbs this week. Did a small amount of manual and pumping. Erect pumping at the end of the day, after all my hanging was done, a few sets while washing my hair, shaving.

Pumping gives a huge visual and makes my penis look much better hang flaccid, it stays around a lil while. I can see where something that traps more blood in there like a cock ring or hairnet wrapped around tightly would help with the look, if after a look to look big pumping seems to help with better quality erections

i'm liking the bib hanger, getting my wrapping technique better as I wrap and move up in weight

Comment

week four back

hung 10 lbs at 10 hours and 40 minutes. . Thats two more sets than last week so thats good

Mainly hung sd and btc. did some manual stuff a small amount of time like warm ups before hanging and/or shower stretches

using the theraband and this is a month of using the bib hanger. I've learned wrapping technique better, which is required as a hanger goes heavier in weights, or an injury can happen, like what happened to me

* right now id say penis enlargement is casually important. I'm definitely not into a hardcore mindset and I make the time to do it.

I measured at a little over 6.5 , length, the biggest I measured was in January at 6.75 and only one time , as my girlfriend helped me and I pulled out her vagina, and immediately measured. So far ive been using the theraband not long, a couple weeks maybe so this takes time.

My routine currently is after waking, hanging three sets before work, then working, then after I get home hanging another three sets. I have a girlfriend currently, which the relationship has been a shaky , and do like to pleasure her, so some days I may hold off a few hours before we may make love

My goal is to up time this week to eleven hours , if I get more, great. at least eleven hours of hang time I'm asking of myself.
                          PEispossible
                          Last edited by PEispossible; 03-03-2020, 11:38 PM.

Comment

week five

hung at 11 lbs for twelve hours this week

added some manual stretches for ten minutes at the end of my hanging . Hanging is one hour , twice a day, most days, then do the stretches for ten minutes pulling as hard as I can with my hands, as hands generate more force then weights. Only thing is that cant pull that long as hands get fatigued and this is why hanging is beneficial

im also keeping my unit wrapped afterwards for a while to keep it elongated

this is the plan for the next couple months to see if this works for gaining. Lets say next check point will be in May

pumped a short session maybe five minutes total

i'm moving up in weight with the theraband and paying attention to hanging technique as this is most crucial with weights that are going up

Comment

week six

hung 12 lbs for 11.5 hours did some manual stretches at the end of some hanging sets

Dick head seems to get somewhat swollen so im really keen about technique and getting the blood out of the head and upper shaft

had one really good sex session this week, maybe more, but at least one. She complimented me after sex, when I was naked, and my penis was hanging decently,I gave it a tug and it hug, I thrust my hips forward while talking with her, and I saw her notice it, and she said, everything about your body is amazing

Comment

week seven back from injury

its only been a month or so with the ace banadage and theraband.

Its been a a couple days with theraband only. I dropped weight down to 10 lbs m using theraband only

did 13 lbs half or week with ace wrap and theraband. Changed to theraband and dropped weight to ten lbs

did 12 hours hanging this week, also did some manual stretches, not much, some in the shower or after hanging

practiced eq while masturbating and one shorter sex session

Comment

Working...
                                X