Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Hey guys I need your help please !!!! I am new in the forum.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey guys I need your help please !!!! I am new in the forum.

Hey guys I just finished my first 3 months of PE, and unfortunately I wasn’t rewarded with gains besides a better EQ which is also pretty good, I am taking a break (this week) to decompress. I think I will start again in November the 19th. I don’t know if I should continue the routine that I was doing, or should I start a new one. I have a feeling the routine that I was on was a little too much or maybe it’s just my impression. My previous routine was:
    • 10 minutes warm up with hot cloth
    • 5 sets of stretching (straight out, left, up, right and down. 25 seconds each position)
    • 150 jelqs 3 second each jelq
    • 25 kegels 3 seconds each
    • 10 minutes warm down hot cloth

I do 50 kegels a day, 25 in the morning and 25 after the routine like stated before. I am currently 6 inches BPEL and 6 inches EG. My goal is to get 1 inch in length, girth wise I am happy with what I have. I just want to know what should I do.

1. 19th is my bday, coincidence
    2. 6" MEG is very good
    3. What you should do next is set your goal, explicitly, and read around on what type of exercises fit your goal. Then, therez a nice thread on how to create your own routine (below). Experiment slow and easy until you find what you're comfortable with and go for it!

You really need to read every link on this link
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html

But especially this one to create your own routine
    https://www.pegym.com/forums/penis-e...tml#post485049
    I'm just here for a healthier dong (and a lot of girth).
    Lucian's Log (Healthy Donger Routine)

Comment

Thanks for the advice Lucian !!! My goal is to reach 7 inches in length. Good luck to you my friend !

Comment

Working...
      X