• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another great week. Pretty sure I made gains
    Tissue Growth Clues Theory
    My Log

Comment

made my progress measurement this morning. It appears i have gained a little more than an 1/8" of an inch in my BPEL since I started back up 4 weeks ago. I cannot stress enough how important your posture and consistent technique are to making both precise and accurate measurements. This shit is real, you can make very significant gains using just your hands, a lubricant, baby powder, a heating pad and irish spring soap. Its all here you just have to find it.

Cardio exercise is your friend. BE consistent. BE disciplined.
      usul
      Member of the Month July 2020
      Last edited by usul; 03-05-2020, 06:07 PM.
      My Log

Comment

Another solid week in. Getting better at swimming.
        My Log

Comment

I made a post yesterday in the Penis Enlargement forum about manual stretching. I thought I had gotten to a point to where I wasn’t getting anything from stretching straight down, turns out I just needed more baby powder to enhance my grip. Irish spring soap + baby powder is the bees-knees for grip. I also felt more of stretch when I moved from the 6’oclock position to the 5 o’clock position.

I think I am far enough along in my second phase of training to comment on growth rate and measuring technique. In my first 6 month period I was not measuring how I am now. I would slouch over and roll my hips in a way that made my unit seem longer. I did measure from the same point on my pelvis every time, so the numbers might have been off but my measurements were still precise.

I am now 5 weeks into my my second 6 month cycle. I took a 3 month recovery/de-condition break beforehand. Measuring with correct posture is one of the things I am focusing on during this cycle. I want my measurement to be as close as possible to the “true” value. I was also curious to see if the difference in my body position would manifest as a difference in my growth rate. To keep things as uniform as possible I am doing the same work out with the same progression. Hopefully this will limit other factors that could have an effect on my measured length.

In my spreadsheet I track my BPEL, BPFSL, the difference between my BPEL BPFSL, and the week to week difference in my BPEL. The week to week difference in my BPEL is what I focused on in determining whether or not the difference in my measuring posture was causing a difference in my growth rate.

As of now it appears as if my growth rate during both cycles is the same. So what does this mean? Measuring the exact same way every time you measure (precision) is very important. This is again very early on in my second cycle, I will have a better idea about this in a few months. As of now that I don’t think body position while measuring has a significant effect on perceived growth rate.

Here are some other nuggets others might find interesting or were wondering about:
          - there is absolutely a pattern to this. Over a week I first see an increase in my BPFSL then followed by gains in my BPEL. I usually see a gain in BPFSL around Wednesday and see a gain in my BPEL by Sunday.
          - I use the guidelines set out in Remek and Iguana’s tissue growth clues theory. This is why I note the difference in my BPEL and BPFSL. It is worth a read if you haven’t already (whoever “you” are)
          - the ancillary stuff you do with the PE really helps. EQ/STAMINA TRAINING, Aerobic exercise, and pelvic floor work.
          My Log

Comment

I have noticed that as my week progresses the fatigue feeling I get from stretching is more noticeable as the week goes on.
            My Log

Comment

Another solid week completed. Consistency is required to do anything of substance in life
              usul
              Last edited by usul; 03-24-2020, 05:54 AM.
              My Log

Comment

great start to the week.
                My Log

Comment

Got all five days in this after taking a break for a week.

good grief stamina and EQ training are important.
                  My Log

Comment

Great week in
                    My Log

Comment

Excellent week in. I have been using the percent load calculation I found in The Long Game: Learning with Longerstretch via madyogi's progress log. To calculate your percent load you need your pre stretch work Bone Pressed Stretched Flaccid Length and your post stretch work BPSFL. Here is the formula

Percent load= ((post BPFSL/Pre BPFSL)-1)*100

In short you want your percent load to be between 2-5%, its the sweet spot (according to longerstretch). It is a great way to measure how effective (or dangerous) your workout is. The above link is a great place to start, it is a lot. Madyogi also discusses this concept at length (heh) in his progress log, it's a good place to start if you want a more succinct summary.

My average percent load over the past week has been ~2.3%. I have certainly gained in my BPFSL (~1/8") and I am pretty positive I have gained in my BPEL.

If anything this emphasizes the importance of a scientific approach.
                      usul
                      Last edited by usul; 04-17-2020, 03:17 PM.
                      My Log

Comment

Done with about a month of de-conditioning. I haven’t lost a bit. Going for 4 days this week then 5 for next.
                        My Log

Comment

Used last week to decondition a little more. Actually started again today. REALLY felt the stretch.
                          My Log

Comment

Man oh man EQ and stamina work are critical to pushing your boundary.
                            My Log

Comment

The benefit of de-conditioning is absolutely real. I'll again post the link from thunders place that talks about the mechanics of de-conditioning, there is a ton of science in it. Credit to Madyogi for finding it.
                              https://www.*************.org/penis-...ed-growth.html

Before I began my de-conditioning break I could not get my BPFSL past 8.25". After just 4 days of being back at it I am easily hitting 8.375". It also seems as If I have gained in my BPEL.

I know this is just one mans opinion but I feel like when you hit a hard plateau it is a sign that you are ready for a decon break. I have a work friend that has gotten into hanging and is all about a certain youtube channel and takes its word as gospel. As far as I can tell the youtuber makes no mention of deconditioning. I could be wrong, it was just a cursory glance. My friend has not budged a millimeter for about a month even though he keeps adding weight and increasing the amount of time he spends hanging. I keep suggesting that he take a break for a month and work on EQ and stamina. So far it is on deaf ears...

Personally I think a lot of devices are pushed to make money. Light tension ADS devices are absolute snake oil, and anyone pushing healing in the "elongated state" is a mountebank and completely full of SHIT. Keep in mind that this does not include extenders as they can generate a great deal of tension.

Hanging works, but if done wrong I feel like it can really fuck up your nerves. Compression hanging especially. If you do get into compression hanging I would suggest the Bibb and not something made on a 3D printer. Not all devices are awful though. I do think vacuum pumping and waterpumps are an excellent ancillary thing to add to your routine. Pumping is something I am going to try when I begin focusing on girth, and it seems like it would be fun to try with a partner.
                              usul
                              Last edited by usul; 05-22-2020, 05:04 PM. Reason: grammar, dur
                              My Log

Comment

Good observations Usul. I've been back at it about 2 weeks, and I've gained another 1/8" in BPEL, but my EQ is starting to suffer again like it did toward the end of my first 90 days. I'm thinking of taking another week off to see what happens. I'm even considering going to a 2 weeks on 1 week off paradigm in some way. Not sure, but I do know that balancing conditioning (length and girth) work with recovery/EQ/stamina work is what I'm shooting for.

Keep up the good work, brother!
                                START : 2/6/2020
                                BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
                                CURRENT : 11/18/2021
                                BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Working...
                                X