No announcement yet.

Journey across Arrakis, Usul’s log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Judging from what I have read in your log you will find that balance madyogi! 2 weeks 1 week off isn't a bad idea. One would think that this would slow down the toughening process. As you already know there is a great degree of experimentation in PE, I'll be following your log closely to see how the 2 week on 1 week off goes.
    Congrats on your gains brother, you have made superior gains in a little more than three months. 1.125" is incredible. I know you are a fit guy (trail running, etc) your results have all but confirmed my belief that physical fitness its key to PE.
    Tissue Growth Clues Theory
    My Log

Comment

An observation for those who are interested. My BPFSL has been .5" above my BPEL consistently. To me this only confirms the belief that gains in BPFSL correlate to gains in BPEL.
      My Log

Comment

Great week in. Made some gains and hit a nice "size-lestone".
        My Log

Comment

Great week in. I started reheating halfway through the stretching portion of my sessions. I am going to keep doing it and see if it yields results. Pretty sure I gained in my BPSFL. Portends well for future gains.
          My Log

Comment

Keep up the good work, buddy!
            START : 2/6/2020
            BPEL : 5.875" - BaseEG : 5.25" - MSEG : 5.0"
            CURRENT : 11/18/2021
            BPEL : 7.5" - BaseEG : 5.75" - MSEG : 5.75"

BPEL GOAL : 7.5+" - MSEG GOAL : 5.75+"

MadYogi's PE Log

Comment

Originally posted by madyogi View Post
              Keep up the good work, buddy!
              Same to you Yogi! As you know consistency is a big part of it.
              My Log

Comment

Another solid week, made gains in my BPSFL. Hopefully when I measure next week I’ll have made some gains in my BPEL.
                My Log

Comment

took a measurement today, Ive gained in both my BPSFL and BPEL. Still blows my mind that this is real.
                  My Log

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
                    took a measurement today, Ive gained in both my BPSFL and BPEL. Still blows my mind that this is real.
                    Good isn't it my journey is still only beginning but the slight gains already I can tell are real.. so I'm just trying to hold my nerve and not go over the top with it. It's a marathon not a sprint ey. Congrats on the gains
                    'Things are only impossible until they're not'

Captain's Log

Read a PE book? Please review it for PEGym Book Club!

Comment

Originally posted by Cpt. Jean-Luc Dickhard View Post
                      Good isn't it my journey is still only beginning but the slight gains already I can tell are real.. so I'm just trying to hold my nerve and not go over the top with it. It's a marathon not a sprint ey. Congrats on the gains
                      You are right about it being a marathon. Being consistent with a routine is everything.
                      My Log

Comment

Great week in, made gains.
                        My Log

Comment

took this week off to de-condition a little bit. Going to do the same next week. If anything I am just going to work on my EQ and stamina. The gains to my BPSFL have slowed a little bit. Which seems about right when I look at my log. I started to slow down around week five during my last training cycle. Im not worried at all, my BPEL has been holding steady at 8.3125" this whole week.
                          usul
                          Member of the Month July 2020
                          Last edited by usul; 06-27-2020, 10:26 AM. Reason: i should proofread...
                          My Log

Comment

Solid week in after two weeks of deconditioning. The “pull” was more pronounced. Going for a 5-6 week cycle
                            My Log

Comment

Great week in, made gains in my BPEL and BPSFL. Consistency and lifestyle are everything in this game.
                              My Log

Comment

Originally posted by usul View Post
                                took this week off to de-condition a little bit. Going to do the same next week. If anything I am just going to work on my EQ and stamina. The gains to my BPSFL have slowed a little bit. Which seems about right when I look at my log.
                                Hey Usul, I am just a month into doing PE so Im still relatively new to all of this. First off congrats on all the progress you have made, its quite inspiring. Secondly, when you take your week off for de-conditioning what type of exercises do you do to work on your EQ and stamina?

Those are two things that I am trying to maintain/increase throughout my PE journey.

Comment

Working...
                                X