No announcement yet.

McQuaid's Memoirs - A Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey guys, just an update for the past few months that I've been quiet.

I stopped hanging sometime late September. My gains really slowed and I was losing motivation, and the final straw that made me quit was a blood blister that scabbed over pitch black and looked extremely ugly. It was my fault for switching angles without reducing weight or time, but I've been dating hard this fall and having this big blemish was the last thing I needed. I took a week off to heal and just never started back up. Honestly, I've already gained more than I ever thought possible so I've just been enjoying life and sex and not worrying about my size.

I might start hanging again sometime next year, I'm not sure. Part of me still wants to gain more but it's the illogical, primitive side that would be happy with a third leg if it were possible. Honestly I need to lose the last 20-30 lbs of bodyfat if I want to improve myself, so my hanging time would be better spent on cardio or weight training.

I'd like to start up a daily or bi-daily clamping routine next month and seriously focus on that for awhile. Clamping won't leave infrequent but unpredictable fluid blisters on my glans so it's going to be a much better fit for my current lifestyle. I think with some added girth I would also add a tiny amount of length, and might just get to my big goal of 8" BPEL as I'm still some bit short.
    BPEL-MSEG in inches (fatpad 1.0)
    Jun '16: 6.0 - 5.0 (ballpark)
    Apr '17: 6.5 - 5.3
    Jan '18: 7.0 - 5.4
    Sep '18: 7.5 - 5.5
    Current: 7.8 - 5.6
    Goal__: 8.0 - 5.6 (I'm stuck in a plateau)

Photos in profile

Comment

You are truly proof positive that pe works. Congratulations on your gains from all your hard work-that's awesome. Also thank you for sharing your progress log, an example we should all follow. I wanted to ask, when you do vacuum hanging for an hour or more, do you hang without taking it off, or do you take off the vacuum hanger for certain intervals?

Comment

At low to medium weight I would just go straight without a break and it was fine. It's one of the reasons I would hang under my desk or laying in bed without time limits. At higher weights I still went without breaks, but set a timer for 1 to 1.5 hours as a hard limit. If I start up again I would probably include a break for those sessions, even if it's just removing the tension for five minutes without taking the hanger off.

Photos in profile

Comment

This is very inspiring and it's all down to the time you've taken to compile the hard evidence to back it all up. Also, many thanks for going into such great detail on your pulley system. I'm seriously considering diving into this approach now.

Congrats on the gains and best of luck with your weight loss endeavor.

One question - as you've been off PE for a number of months now, have you noticed any decrease in length at all? Cheers.

Comment

Routine Change:
            -Hanging 5 lbs straight up for 1-2 hours daily
            -No clamping

It's been about five months since I stopped hanging and I've decided to give it another go. I'm really happy with previous results, don't get me wrong, but I'd still like to go bigger even if it's just another 1/4th of an inch. I've been with several women now with my new size and I haven't bottomed out in any position. They've been taller Germanic women (common in this area) and not shorter petite ones so that could be a factor, but I feel like more size would still be a gift and not a curse.

I've lost a little length after stopping, but last time I measured I was still 7.75" or so which is my cemented length. I'm thinking the lost length was just tissue flexibility from constant stretching, so I'll probably gain that back quickly with a daily routine. Then permanent gains will come after that.

Clamping I have only done sporadically the last few months, not a dedicated routine like I initially wanted. It takes a lot of effort to do it right and I wasn't motivated to stick with it. No big deal, I'm not lacking in girth so I might try again in the fall.

So for now I'm hanging straight up, over the shoulder. I want to focus completely on tunica gains instead of working my ligaments even more. I'm laying on my couch with the pulley going over my head, attached to a door hinge. I'm starting at five pounds to be safe and will slowly increase it as I feel necessary. I have zero conditioning so I'm taking it slow so I don't blister.

Overall I feel great about myself and my body compared to where I was three or four years ago. I've gained back ten pounds instead of losing the last 20... but two steps forward and one step back is still progress. If I get back on track I could have a flat stomach before the end of summer.

Photos in profile

Comment

How have been things going lately? Are you still hanging?

Comment

Hey everyone, just an update. The world went crazy just as I was starting my new routine so I was forced to drop it and prioritize other things in my life, mainly work. I put less than 50 hours in that routine so it was not very productive. And I ate a lot of comfort food to deal with everything and dug myself a little deeper into that hole. The year hasn't been terrible for me personally, but it has been terrible for my discipline. I'm working on it.

Recently things have settled down so I've been vac hanging on and off to ease back into a routine. I started with five pounds straight down for an hour, then two, and now I've bumped up the weight closer to seven pounds. I'll probably keep hanging straight down because it's the most comfortable position for the rest of my body and I know I can stay consistent using that angle.

Photos in profile

Comment

Routine Change:
                  -Hanging 10 lbs straight down for 2-4 hours daily
                  -Clamping for 20 minutes after most hanging sets

The routine is going well so I increased the weight to something more substantial. I'm not experiencing the same fatigue I did the first time around, but I think a lot of that was ligament fatigue which was a very pronounced sensation. Tunica fatigue is either more subtle, or I just haven't used enough weight yet to fully experience it. I could switch angles to Straight Up again to avoid my loose ligaments absorbing any tension, but I think I'd rather keep things simple and see how brute force Straight Down goes.

Photos in profile

Comment

Hello MJ McQuaid, I had a question for you about clamping if you don't mind.
                    How much expansion do you get in your "most effective" clamping sets? How many centimeters/inches does your penis inflate from the normal girth you have?
                    For example, in my very best clamping sets I typically get around 1,5cm extra, and around where the clamp is attached, maybe 2cm, even 3cm maybe, but that's also extra skin and fluid...
                    How many clicks do you press down? I have a maximum 5 clicks for all of my clamping sets, usually 3 or 4, 5 is intense for me. But I am sure I could do even more clicks, it's just fear stopping me. I typically get bigger and bigger in the clamp the more clicks I press.

Comment

Working...
                    X