Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Day 12

Spontaneous erections and flushing since days. Feeling like a PE athlete

Lot's of pumping and clamping. Maybe 1 1/2 of pumping and 30 minutes of clamping.
    Destroyed my go to clamp-sleeve and created a new one and I love it. Getting better at these.

Then I did 30 minutes of AM2.0 edging. Like that more than the AM3 right now.

Today(D13) I'm having a lot of erections(the 90% ones) without any direct arousal.
    Tissue starting to feel worked. Some tenderness here and there. I will have to use my recovery protocol at some point (ice water pumping )
    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 13

All day flushed dick.

2 sets of 15 minutes clamping.
      First time I noticed and played with IK's during clamping. Being clamped arousing the glans creates crazy IK's.
      I countered them with a reverse Kegel hold and that worked very nicely.

Inspired me to:
      -Try Minuteman DO style out of the clamp.
      Held a good reverse kegel and edged towards PONR. Hard stop kegeling whenever I felt near PONR and the BC muscle reacting.
      I had no DO but It felt like I avoided ejaculation several times with a Kegel.

The kegel training in the pump feels like already giving me more strength and control.

Today(D14) woke again with a very fat hanging dick. I'm flaccid at beyond MSEG flaccid and length at 80% flaccid.
      Need to keep going until It feels really worked and have bad EQ.
      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 14

hanging fat. Maybe getting first impressions of soreness.

Some pumping.

Tried DO!
        I edged very nicely and held a slight reverse kegel until I got the sense I'm cuming and jumped on the first kegel.
        Worked nicely to stop the ejaculation. Had to invest my whole body. Not sure if it was an orgasm too. Felt like I stopped that too.
        Then edged on and next time I simply hadn't the kegel strength to counter the 2nd ejaculation kegel.

No motivation for PE after that
        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 15

Ok hang. Some morning wood. Not much motivation for PE.

-Still got 2 sets of clamping in(30 minutes). Squeezing the glans and top to create bigger expansion at the base.

I like the way I conduct the training. Even on a bad day I get some intensity in.
          Feel like I need at least every 3-4 days a long intense session in. The short sessions wont be enough over time.
          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Originally posted by DickerSchwanz View Post
            Day 15

Ok hang. Some morning wood. Not much motivation for PE.

-Still got 2 sets of clamping in(30 minutes). Squeezing the glans and top to create bigger expansion at the base.

I like the way I conduct the training. Even on a bad day I get some intensity in.
            Feel like I need at least every 3-4 days a long intense session in. The short sessions wont be enough over time.
            Long time sessions every 3-4 days for girth increase? You dont think shorter intense makes up with longer less intense? or are you saying you need longer intense training for more girth growth?

Your length is already off the charts
            Pe log https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...-pe-s-log.html

Comment

Originally posted by PEispossible View Post
              Long time sessions every 3-4 days for girth increase? You dont think shorter intense makes up with longer less intense? or are you saying you need longer intense training for more girth growth?
              It can. Like Extending for 8 hours at 1500gramm vs. hanging 20kg for 20 minutes. Could get a similar result.. like always it depends

But Time under Tension is a very important factor when it comes to expanding tissues. You can find and read a lot about "creep" in relation to tissues.
              So yes I need long intense training for girth grow. The intensity per minute for my short and long girth sessions is almost the same. I always go for the biggest expansion while avoiding injury. With long sessions the Time under Expansion is much bigger creating a much bigger impact on the tissue.

I always notice after ca. 45 minutes girth expansion(with break's) a state where the tissue seems to give away adding more expansion to the same stimulus.

If you fill a balloon with air until it's stretched/hard but not exploding it will hold that for a while at the same intensity.
              But after some time the pressure will weaken the structure exponentially. The balloon will give away and get softer as it's material got stretched. You can then put in more air.
              You could get there even faster with even more air/intensity from the start but you would risk the balloon blowing up/injury.

I'm still not at the point where I feel sore. Until I get there I will keep exercising. I need a big Session where I go for expansion for a good amount of time the next 2-3 days.
              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 16

A bit less random erections today. But still had 1-2 where dick got hard out of nowhere. I think exercise start to add up now after 16 days. Hoping to get some soreness around day 21..

-Some sets of clamping. 1 hour. Expansion was not that good. Seemed to get cold fast. Need some heated pumping + clamping supersets tomorrow!
                Interestingly when I opened the clamp to get new blood in the erection wouldn't get down. Normally struggle to keep the erection going when opening the clamp.
                Saw that before with pumping. Normaly getting out of the pump flaccid after the vacuum is gone. Staying often hard now.
                I think it's thanks to AM I did the past months and working on my reverse kegel.
                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 17

What a difference heat can make..

-Heated pumping followed by several clamping sets.

The heat sets the stage allowing the tissue to expand further than without it. It creates bigger elasticity. But that also means the plastic deformation range gets set higher. Thus I aim to not be heated all the time but to solidify the expansion.
                  I clamp until I start to get cold. Then I open the clamp one click and get some new blood in while aiming to maintain the expansion.. at lower pressure/clamp.
                  I then proceed until the clamp is fully open. If I manage to keep an erection through this process it's a success.
                  Not before the last click gets open I add a hair-tie band to add another level.

Only problem now is to get the erection down to apply the clamp again.
                  Pumping with some spikes into high pressure and then down to low can do that.

Loved it. Saw crazy good expansion. After some sets I was over 6 inch girth at the base. No crazy edema or anything.
                  25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 18

3 times PE.
                    Each time 1 set of heated pumping and 1 set of clamping. 3 times 25 minutes.

This is an interesting way to keep expansion going. PE in the morning, during the day and evening.
                    Much of the expansion is carried through the day.
                    25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 19

Nothing done on D19. Didn't feel like it.

It's not so bad to have another off day. As long as it doesn't turn into more off days..
                      Today (D20) woke up with a long lasting erection which I hadn't in some days. Very long(not so full) hang.

Actually after almost 3 weeks into the routine it felt like a lot of fatigue is accumulating.
                      There is good reason to ride the fatigue a bit. A good hang throughout the days and random erections are good signs that I had.
                      Random erections though got a bit less the last days.
                      3 weeks in it's time to evaluate and check if I up the frequency but a bit less intensity. Maybe more pumping and pump kegel strength training.
                      25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 20

Nothing and today (D21) no morning wood and no good hang.

Have to get something in today! This is exactly the time in the routine where I failed before!
                        Can't allow this to turn into a longer pause! CAN'T ALLOW IT!
                        25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 21

No motivation but got 20 minutes of good clamping in.
                          Today nice hang.
                          25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 22 20 minutes Clamping. + 5 minutes heated pumping
                            Day 23 40 minutes Clamping with bends and squezzes + 10 minutes heated pumping with some spikes to 10+hg.

Not much motivation. Winter depresse and tired. Vitamins help only so much..
                            But I still get in some clamping and pumping. That's very good even if it's not best quality.
                            In the past in such phases I wouldn't have PE'd for days.
                            25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 24

1 hour of intense pumping and clamping. Bends and Squeezes. Base ballooned like crazy.
                              Got some edema going at the end.

Still not the same quality in it like at the start. I'm not doing AM since a week now. It truly adds another level to an intense session.
                              But hey as long as I keep going I'm fine for now with my routine.
                              25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Day 25

Crazy good morning wood today(D26)
                                Some Marathon stuff.
                                1.5 hours pumping and clamping.

Then another 40 minutes of clamping. Closing and opening the clamp constantly pushing blood out and new in.
                                I never let the clamp dick sit idle for longer than 1-3 minutes. This way I could clamp for 1 hour without taking the clamp off completely.

Did some AM 2.0 to end the day.

Then attempted a DO.
                                And the training seems to pay off. I stopped several ejaculations with Kegel holds but never got an orgasm.

Then I noticed a strong urge cuming and engaged the kegel hold. Very good getting orgasm and not cumming. But I missed like 2 seconds of the holds, had to let go and I had a dribble out.

I need some more strength and hold time for a good clean DO!
                                25cm! Let's go!

Comment

Working...
                                X