-Warm up stretches
        -20 min pump at 4.5mmhg

Comment

• 5/7/20

-Warm up stretches
          -20 min pump at 4.5 mmhg

Comment

• 5/8/20

Felt amazing this pump workout! I finished up at 7 7/8 in the pump. WOOHOO!! I realized I shoulda started kickin up my pump times since the regular 20 minute wasn't enough for me to REALLY see results. Either way, my hanger came in and few days time my weights will as well. So going to switch to a hanging routine and lay off the pump for a while. Also, today was my first day taking finasteride for my hair loss. So far no sides I had a hard erection post workout and HAD to masturbate to ejaculation.

-Warm up stretches
            -40 min pump at 4.5mmhg

Comment

• 5/9/20

Got my weights in the mail today and just broke my bib hanger in for the first time.

-20 min hang with 2.5lbs

Comment

• 5/10/20

-Warm up
                -3x20 min hang with 2.5lbs

Comment

• 5/11/20

-Warm up

Comment

• 5/12/20

I notice my glans is EXTRA SHINY RED it was pretty colorless before I started PEing, looks cool I like it.

-Warm up

Comment

• 5/13/20

I finally think I figured out which way to hang that will optimize my results. Been playing around with multiple things, starting off I was hanging with a SD/BTC angle and wasn't really feeling any type of fatigue. Today I tried OTS for my 1st 2 sets and finally did a fulcrum angle for my last set and THATS where I felt the stretch IMMEDIATELY in my tunica. Been trying to get this feeling for a while! Going to make a RSDT fulcrum tomorrow and proceed with all of my hanging efforts on that angle attacking my tunica. I realized that my ligaments have all been stretched out pretty well as a result of my manual PE and stretches. However, I tend to have a hard time attacking my tunica and that is my limiting factor as to why I haven't been making any progress length wise. Going to focus all of my efforts into this for the rest of the year and shooting for atleast a 7.75" BPEL by the end of the year.

-Warm up
                      -3x20 min hang with 2.5 lbs

Comment

• 5/14/20

Made myself a RSDT fulcrum for hanging, I know I should start off slowly with the weights and allow time to carry my progress. However, it truly feels like I'm not hanging with much resistance that would be effective. Going to just follow protocol and increase weight by only 1/2 a lb per week and see where I get and how it impacts my progress. In it for the long haul.

-Warm up
                        -3x20 min hang with 2.5 lbs

Comment

• 5/15/20

TRUST THE PROCESS AND BE VERY HAPPY CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK! STOP LOOKING SO NEGATIVELY AT THE WORLD! CHANGE YOUR OUTLOOK TO POSITIVE LIFESTYLE! Today is a very revolutionary day for me, I'm realizing much of my outlook on life has been improper as of the past couple years as a result of being around extremely self-doubting and negative people. I am going to change it all starting right now. I am very excited and happy to start feeling this way and will continue to push myself to change my outlook. I tend to worry about things all the time for no reason, I never used to be this way it was an infectious type of disease. I'm ridding myself of that negativity and having nothing but confidence, positivity, and no self-doubt ever again! This is just off the top of my head an epiphany I had at 7:55 am (didn't sleep last night). With all that said MY PE JOURNEY CONTINUES!!!

-Warm up
                          -3x20 min hang with 2.5 lbs RSDT

Comment

• 5/16/20

My glans gets a bit cold during my hanging sets and I do spend 5-10 minutes restoring blood flow before my next set. However, not sure if I'm doing something wrong or this is normal. Going to keep playing around with my hanging techniques and try getting better.

-Warm up
                            -3x20 min hang with 2.5 lbs RSDT

Comment

• 5/17/20

Great workout today, PE is not about anything as much as it is about consistency. Don't see anything? Keep going. Still don't see anything? Keep going. Yet again not seeing anything? KEEP GOING! Wait patiently and put the work in, one day it will blow up in your face!
                              -Warm up
                              -6x20 min hang with 2.5lbs RSDT
                              bigplayre
                              Member of the Month June 2019
                              Last edited by bigplayre; 05-18-2020, 10:00 AM.

Comment

• 5/18/20

I feel alot of the pull when I hang on my skin, I pulled it back and stretch out my penis and wrap it. But then when I clamp on the bib hanger and the weight it feels like much of my skin is getting a workout more than the tunica. Hmm, how can I solve this. I guess more practice hanging will do.

-Warm up
                                -3x20 min hang with 3 lbs RSDT

Comment

Working...
                                X