Leveling up to be the biggest playre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 11/14/20

Just going to stick to regular manual for a few months to see if I notice any gains at all EQ only would be amazing.

-Warm up
    -JP90

Comment

• 11/15/20

-Warm up
      -JP90

Comment

• 11/16/20

-Warm up
        -JP90

Comment

• 2/10/21

First post of 2021! I'm back guys after a long time of having an injured dick I did alot of research and built myself somewhat of a routine to get better. So my theory is that through my hanging injury last year I had tightened up and weakened my Ischiocavernosus. I'm going to be doing alot of towel raises and reverse kegels from here on out and posting every day to see if it makes a difference within a 3 or so month time period. I did it the other day and after edging I just had to ejaculate and for the first time I had quite an intense orgasm I was at the point of shaking and alot of my ejaculate shot out a bit compared to recently when it just drips out. If anyone else is familiar with curing their hard flaccid feel free to leave some tips. So far the towel raises and reverse kegels feel extremely difficult I don't even feel like I'm registering the Ischiocavernosus muscle flexing. I hope over time it gets better. I seem to have to edge myself to an erection repeatedly in order to continue to do the raises since my erection starts to go away unless I stimulate it. Gonna have a positive outlook at keep pushing. Cheers!

-Standing Towel raises/Reverse kegels for 14 minutes straight whilst repeatedly edging to maintain standing erection

Comment

Working...
          X