TheGreatDivider's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Swimbarracuda View Post
    Keep it up man. Just wanted to add, are you going to update your first post? About why you decided to get serious about PE again? You are pretty huge. I'm looking to get to 9x7 someday. Do you remember your initial stats?
    Yeah, I will update it tomorrow. Trying to think of the right way to say it.

I started at around 4" by 4" at 14yo.
    Sex is the great leveler, taste the great divider. - Pauline Kael

Comment

Originally posted by TheGreatDivider View Post
      Yeah, I will update it tomorrow. Trying to think of the right way to say it.

I started at around 4" by 4" at 14yo.
      Oh wow. Quite young. I was probably 17 or so when I discovered PE but was not serious for a long time. I'm 24 now. How old are you now if you dont me mind asking?
      Swimbarracuda
      Member of the Month Dec 2018
      Last edited by Swimbarracuda; 01-19-2019, 02:14 AM.
      6/23/16 (Start)
      BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
      3/31/22
      BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
      Monthly Goal - May 2022:
      BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
      Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Oh wow. Quite young. I was probably 17 or so when I discovered PE but was not serious for a long time. How old are you now if you dont me mind asking?
        I just turned 31 last month. I have not been consistent with my PE but I've gained .25" in length and .25" in girth in the past couple of years not even trying.

Comment

Cool man. Well I'll be sure to check back here from time to time. You got an end goal in mind?
          6/23/16 (Start)
          BPEL: 5 13/16" BEG: 5 3/4"
          3/31/22
          BPEL: 7 9/16" MEG: 5 9/16" BEG: 6 3/8"
          Monthly Goal - May 2022:
          BPEL: 7 3/4" MEG: 5 3/4"
          Full 2022 Year Goal on Profile Kik: Swimbarracuda

Comment

Cool man. Well I'll be sure to check back here from time to time. You got an end goal in mind?
            I'm going for 10" by 6.5". Mostly because I want to finish my goal, as well as some reasons I will include in my update later, and prove that I know what I'm talking about and that my methods work.

I'll probably end up dating another really short petite girl too which will be ironic.

Comment

Friday - 1/18
              Bathmate: 8.25"+ 10 min, 8-8.25" 20 min

About to go start hanging. Will update this after I'm done.
              Saturday - 1/19
              Warmup - hanging gauntlet 2.5lbs to 30lbs in 2.5lb increments
              Hanging 30lbs for 10 minutes, 20lbs for 20 minutes

Comment

This was the first time I've hung with 30lbs since the bruises from last week healed. It felt pretty good, I was able to hang with 30lbs for 10 minutes comfortably, and then 20lbs for 17 minutes comfortably then the last 3 not so much. I still have a lot of edema left over from last night's Bathmate session almost 12 hours later, but I was able to hang with no problems. Although, I will need to replace the top bolt on my Bib hanger today because it's getting harder and harder to close.

I'm also experimenting with different wraps. Right now, I'm just using a basketball terry cloth wrist band that I cut several inches from and sewed back together. It feels like a tight condom but breathable. If I had more room in the hanger I would wrap that in a strip of car detailing cloth and theraband.

Comment

I updated my back story on the first page and why I decided to return to PE'ing for size again.

Lol, I still can't believe the responses I've gotten from women about my size online. I don't take dick pics or get off on women's reactions. And I don't send them unsolicited or anything. I just remember one female friend from London telling me her abusive boyfriend got bothered that she retweeted big dick pics. She had a favorite she showed me and I said mine was bigger. One thing lead to another and she was blown away by my size. Now we're really good friends and the possessive cheating ex isn't in the picture.

Comment

Saturday - 1/19
                    Warmup - hanging gauntlet 2.5lbs to 30lbs in 2.5lb increments
                    Hanging 30lbs for 10 minutes, 20lbs for 20 minutes
                    You crazy man 30lbs ? What have you gained from hanging so far ? Thanks for respond .
                    it was written

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
                      You crazy man 30lbs ? What have you gained from hanging so far ? Thanks for respond .
                      I've only been PE'ing like this for 2 weeks so I haven't gained anything yet. 30lbs isn't even my max. I have hung with 50lbs before.

Comment

30lbs isn't even my max. I have hung with 50lbs before.
                        Definition of "push it to the limit" LOL . So what have you gained since you started to hang my friend ?
                        it was written

Comment

Originally posted by freshMAKER View Post
                          Definition of "push it to the limit" LOL . So what have you gained since you started to hang my friend ?
                          It's not pushing it. 30lbs feels pretty good. I've gained 1/8" already but that may be a fluke.

Comment

Monday - 1/21
                            Head pump: 1.75" for 2 sets @ 15"Hg

I replaced the top bolt on my Bib hanger with a 1/2" longer one but was too tired to hang on Monday and came home and went right to sleep on Tuesday.

Wednesday - 1/23
                            Hanging: 32.5lbs for 10 min, 22.5lbs for 20 min

The weight felt fine on my pension but it aggravated my lower back. I have to hang leaning over a counter to keep my back from spasming. I may have to lower the weights next week to keep from making my back pain worse.

Comment

This week's PE routine got off to a bumpy start. So, I will do Wednesday's routine on Friday and Friday's routine on Sunday, take a day off, and then repet with ABA using less weight.

Other than that, my gains are exploding and I don't think it's a fluke or an error in measuring. Last night my length measured 8.9375" (8 15/16") which is phenomenal. I don't know what my girth is but I can tell my head is getting bigger. I'm pushing my PE to the limit I can "comfortably" take and my penis is growing because of this.

Comment

Friday - 1/25
                                Bathmate: 8.25" 2 sets of 15 min
                                Hanging: 35lbs for 10 min, 25lbs for 15 min

I had to use a weight belt to hang this time. The weight is just too much pressure for my lower back to handle alone. And I couldn't take a full 20 minutes this time without it feeling like my foreskin was going to sheer off. I don't have any bruises from this but my donut is pretty bad. I'm thinking about pushing it one more day this week, Sunday, and then lightening the pressure and weight by 50%.

Comment

Working...
                                X