No announcement yet.

Quick Extender Pro Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I’m going to do an experiment and abstain from ejaculating for as long as possible. See what the effects are on PE as the Testosterone increases through out the week. The effects on my personality are well documented though. I have to remind myself I am married after the first week...
    Start: 12/10/18 BPEL. 5.75. MEG. 5.25.

Now: BPEL. 7.50 MEG. 5.5. Fat pad ~.5 inch.

Short term goal: Just see some growth.
    Long term goal: BPEL 8.0 inches or so. MEG 6 inches.
    My log: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...r-pro-log.html

Comment

How many weeks until you noticed a difference in your length I am currently into my sixth week... some days have a nice stretch as I feel it however measuring it towards end of the week and is same
      Currently 5.9 inch BPEL

Aiming 7.0 inch BPEL

Comment

Congrats on your results thus far! Glad to hear that the extender is working well for you. Keep it up!!!
        Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
        Recommended Routine
        2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
        BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
          Congrats on your results thus far! Glad to hear that the extender is working well for you. Keep it up!!!
          Ultimate Burrito! Thank you. It was your progress logs that inspired me to do this in the first place. I hope I get results like your experience. Take care.

Comment

My posts from last night seem to have disappeared. I noticed an inconsistency in my measuring and or an EQ issue since that February measurement. I’m downgrading my Feb measure to reflect this just incase. I am still noticing BPFSL is increasing and everything I read says this will eventually precede an EL gain. My next measurement will be coming up in 7 days let’s see. I added another .25 inch rod last night.

Comment

How many extension rods have you added total so far?
              Recommended Routine
              2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)

Comment

My current BPFSL is 6.75 up from 6.5 a month ago. At this rate with about an inch fat pad to reach my ultimate goal bone pressed I will need to be at 8.5 inches BPFSL. To reach the more important NBPEL I will seem to need a BPFSL of 9 inches! If I can achieve that my burrito will be going for swims now and then in the toilet! That’s a lot of tissue to grow. I hope I can keep the motivation up for this.

Comment

How many extension rods have you added total so far?
                  I will take a look later tonight when I remove the device.

Comment

I supplemented with L-Lysine and L-Arginine along my journey. Lysine helps with tissue repair and arginine keeps the blood flowing. They make a powerful combo when taken consistently.
                    Recommended Routine

Comment

I supplemented with L-Lysine and L-Arginine along my journey. Lysine helps with tissue repair and arginine keeps the blood flowing. They make a powerful combo when taken consistently.
                      The system starts with one medium rod and a default .25 cap for the springs as you know. If you count that as the base start point, I added a long, short and 2 .25 rods so far.

How many mg of those supplements did you take? Thank you for the advise.

Comment

I took one gram of arginine and 500mg of lysine. It's best not to take them at the same time as they can cancel each other out.
                        Recommended Routine

Comment

I took one gram of arginine and 500mg of lysine. It's best not to take them at the same time as they can cancel each other out.
                          Ok I will do some research with this.

Comment

Taking tonight off. The area under the glans is telling me it needs a rest tonight. I took an unofficial measurement full erect good quality and I’m not saying anything definite but it looks like I will be at a solid 6.5 bone pressed by next measurement. I still have 5 days to go before official measurement and about another week with this new rod I put in on Sunday. I should be high average bone pressed not bad for barely 3 months. That will be a .75 inch gain bone pressed. Basically taking the fat pad out of the equation. Still hard to believe but I am happy so far. Flaccid hang is noticeably better esp when I am warm. I should be impressing the wife this summer . In another three months I may be 7.25 bone pressed at this rate. On track with about that research study’s results. Time is literally flying by. I timed this right so I may be giving my wife quite a Christmas present this year.

Comment

Originally posted by Hailtotheburrito View Post
                              Taking tonight off. The area under the glans is telling me it needs a rest tonight. I took an unofficial measurement full erect good quality and I’m not saying anything definite but it looks like I will be at a solid 6.5 bone pressed by next measurement. I still have 5 days to go before official measurement and about another week with this new rod I put in on Sunday. I should be high average bone pressed not bad for barely 3 months. That will be a .75 inch gain bone pressed. Basically taking the fat pad out of the equation. Still hard to believe but I am happy so far. Flaccid hang is noticeably better esp when I am warm. I should be impressing the wife this summer . In another three months I may be 7.25 bone pressed at this rate. On track with about that research study’s results. Time is literally flying by. I timed this right so I may be giving my wife quite a Christmas present this year.

That's amazing. Glad to see another member able to duplicate the same success by following the same approach. It adds validity to the methodology. Congrats! Something to be proud of. Not too many people accelerate in gains that quickly. Bravo, bravo.
                              Recommended Routine

Comment

That's amazing. Glad to see another member able to duplicate the same success by following the same approach. It adds validity to the methodology. Congrats! Something to be proud of. Not too many people accelerate in gains that quickly. Bravo, bravo.
                                Thanks man. Good luck with your new plan too!

Comment

Working...
                                X