• PHASE II Complete
    Measure:
    EL: 9 3/4"
    MEG: 5 5/8"
    BEG: 6 1/4"
    FL: 6 7/8"
    FG: 5 1/4"
    FBG: 5 3/4"

Glans also happened to grow 1/8", so that's a bonus. Unfortunately I only gained .5" in EL which might mean my gains are slowing. That also means I'll have to kick it up. I also wasted a month not following the routine like I was supposed to. I found the importance of the entire routine and started following it again. That's when the gains started back up. I can not make this mistake in the future.

Comment

• Penis Enlargement 2019 PHASE III
      August - November ~120 days [4months/4parts]
      Starting Measurements: EL: 9 3/4", MEG: 5 5/8", BEG: 6 1/4", FL: 6 7/8", FG: 5 1/4"

Part 1 :

Part 2 :

Part 3 :

Part 4 :

Comment

• I will add a log detailing my lean bulking phase. I will be putting on some well needed weight and will be posting my weight weekly, and my measurements and pictures monthly. I'm aiming to be ~200lbs by December 2020. That is also when my PE routine will be done with. I'll only update stats and measurements monthly for my PE routine.
        BBC Action
        Member of the Month August 2019
        Last edited by BBC Action; 08-14-2019, 10:44 PM.

Comment

• [B]Lean Bulking
          20190520_112027.jpg
          8/5/19
          167.8lbs
          Arms 13"
          Forearms 12"
          Calves 14"
          Thighs 21"
          Waist 28"
          Hips 31"
          Chest 41"
          Shoulders 49"
          BBC Action
          Last edited by BBC Action; 08-20-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• 8/12/19
            166.8lbs(-1lb)
            BBC Action
            Last edited by BBC Action; 08-20-2019, 11:07 AM.

Comment

• 8/19/19
              166.4lbs(-.4lb)

Seems like I am somehow in a caloric deficit despite increasing calories 200 over my tdee. I will increase another 100 making it 300 over tdee and see how it goes.

Comment

• 8/26/19
                167.8(+1.4lb)
                I might be on track to gaining some weight now that I've increased calories once again. I'll have to wait until next week to see if there is a definite increase in weight gain. If so, I can stick with the 300 calorie surplus.
                BBC Action
                Last edited by BBC Action; 09-02-2019, 10:35 AM.

Comment

• Great results, mind sharing the routine please

Comment

• 9/2/19
                    167.7(-.1lb)
                    So I will be increasing calories by another 100 for these next couple weeks. It seems like my metabolism adapts easily. I'll be at a total of 400 calories over my last maintenance. I was going to eat 200 extra calories to make it 500 over, but my gut was telling me that's a bad idea. Everytime I never listened to my gut I get a severe headache and end up regretting my decisions. I will be starting creatine again. My weight should jump up by about 7lbs. I weight everyday, so I will be able to see fluctuations and get a good idea of where my real weight is.

20190902_081957.jpg
                    BBC Action
                    Last edited by BBC Action; 09-09-2019, 06:32 PM.

Comment

• 9/9/19
                      169.4(+1.7lbs)
                      What happened? I'm assuming I was bloated when I took this measurement. This whole month is going to be a little skewed because I just started taking creatine today and expect weight changes. I'm not sure if I needed to eat more or less because of the measurement today. I will add another 100 calories and get that in through a protein shake since I already eat 5 meals a day. Despite eating 100 cals over, I'll see what my weight tomorrow is and take the average of the last few days since those are all low carb.

Comment

• 9/16/19
                        171lbs
                        Creatine has taken effect. It's only a 3lb weight gain, and weight has been steady so far. Might keep calories the same and wait until the week after next to decide whether I'll increase calories further. I'll post another picture update in about two weeks.

Comment

• 9/23/19
                          172lbs.
                          Average weight is 171.4lbs.
                          Gaining around .3lbs per week now. Creatine skewed the weight chart a lot. It will balance out this week. Today's weight was 170.4 so water weight difference is huge and varies ~5lbs.

Comment

• 10/7/19
                            172.2lbs
                            20191007_111525.jpg

Comment

Working...
                            X