No announcement yet.

JonnaRid Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important: When I first measured it 3 months ago, I did not know how to do it the correct way yet, but now I have a better understanding of it.
    For example, I did not know what was Bone Pressed, I thought that is was something like forcing your member downward and then measure it xD

And after 3 months of consistent PE, these are my results:

BPFSL
    Then: 6’ (not bone pressed) | Now: 6’4 ( 16,5cm)
    ° I did not post this number in the beginning because I did not think it was relevant to the forum but I measured it to figure it out if my limit was tunica or smooth muscle. It is tunica.
    This is one measure that I had ZERO ideas of what I was doing. Now I’m taking the ‘bone pressured’ into consideration.

NBPEL
    Then: 5’5 | Now: 5’9 ( 15,1cm)
    ° I did not know, but what I thought was my BPEL is my NBPEL. So for consistency, I measured the same way that I did back then. My erection is upward, so I press my member to a 90º angle ( straight out/flat) and measure it.
    (just as a curiosity when upward I measure it at 5'5)

BPEL
    Then: ??? | Now: 6’2 ( 16cm)
    ° As you might have figured, I have no actual real BPEL measure from back then. I have no ruler, so I did with my tape as well, therefore it might be a skewed value.
    And thinking about it, I don't care as much for my BPEL as I do with my NBPEL (which I know now that it is my main goal).

MEG
    Then: 4'8 | Now: 5’1 (13,2 cm)
    ° I’m skeptical about this one cause when measuring 3 months ago I probably put too much pressure on the tape when doing it, so it might’ve been a dead 5” I don’t know. 0’4 girth gain is a lot for a 3-month period I believe.

VOLUME
    Then: ??? | Now: 6.37 fl oz (188.43ml)
    I used calcSD to measure dick volume. I like this metric, others don’t but I do. It gives you a new perspective about our size.

Am I disappointed with my results? KINDA. Am I discouraged and going to quit? HELL NO.

Back to work this week, focusing more on my stretches than my jelqs. Going for that 70% - 30% split and adding the Side to Side routine.
    Start: 6/21/2020 - NBPEL : 5.5" - MEG : 4.8"
    09/22/2020 - NBPEL : 5.9' - BPEL: 6.2" MEG : 5.1'
    12/20/2020 - NBPEL: 5.5" - BPEL: 6'5" - MEG: 5.1"
    Long Term Goal - NBPEL 7.5+" - MEG 6"

Comment

Really awesome progress log, I read through it all. I think you are doing great and am glad you been doing a progressive overload. As you know the main goal of the first 90 days is to get conditioned and if you end up gaining some out of it then that's bonus! Looks like you are doing both .

Sometimes it takes the first month or two for the burrito to "wake up" and get into the gaining mode, don't sweat it. Obviously you are doing something right. I say stick with this and finish the 90 days and then take a rest week and consider something like the Advanced Jelq Free routine. You will appreciate no requiring lube or a lot of "bathroom" privacy time.

I too started my first year or two married to a wife that didn't know I PE'd and had kids and then when going through divorce I lived with my parents most the time so I know how difficult it can get. I commend you for your perseverance in the midst of all the obstacles you are having to overcome and that shows your dedication. I have on doubt that you have what it takes to be successful and that you will look back later and say it was all worth it.

One piece of advice regarding progressive overload, as intensity increases so should rest increase. When you get into high reps or high strain resting every other day can be a good thing. Just pay attention to your body. If you are feeling tender and fatigued the next day when you start exercising, just take the day off and recover. You will see better EQ that way and increase your chances of some significant gains. I'm not saying that you are at this point yet, only you can know, but with the mindset you have and the path you have chosen you will eventually get there.

Wishing you the best of luck and I will be keeping an eye on this progress log for future updates!
      Progress Log | Extender Progress Log
      Recommended Routine
      2016 (5 1/2 x 4 1/2) > 2017 (7 5/8 x 5 5/8) > 2020 (8 x 5 3/4) > Oct 2021 (7 1/2 x 5 3/4)
      BPEL Gains: 2.5" | MEG Gains: 1.25"

Comment

Originally posted by Ultimate Burrito View Post
        Really awesome progress log, I read through it all. I think you are doing great and am glad you been doing a progressive overload. As you know the main goal of the first 90 days is to get conditioned and if you end up gaining some out of it then that's bonus! Looks like you are doing both .

Sometimes it takes the first month or two for the burrito to "wake up" and get into the gaining mode, don't sweat it. Obviously you are doing something right. I say stick with this and finish the 90 days and then take a rest week and consider something like the Advanced Jelq Free routine. You will appreciate no requiring lube or a lot of "bathroom" privacy time.

I too started my first year or two married to a wife that didn't know I PE'd and had kids and then when going through divorce I lived with my parents most the time so I know how difficult it can get. I commend you for your perseverance in the midst of all the obstacles you are having to overcome and that shows your dedication. I have on doubt that you have what it takes to be successful and that you will look back later and say it was all worth it.

One piece of advice regarding progressive overload, as intensity increases so should rest increase. When you get into high reps or high strain resting every other day can be a good thing. Just pay attention to your body. If you are feeling tender and fatigued the next day when you start exercising, just take the day off and recover. You will see better EQ that way and increase your chances of some significant gains. I'm not saying that you are at this point yet, only you can know, but with the mindset you have and the path you have chosen you will eventually get there.

Wishing you the best of luck and I will be keeping an eye on this progress log for future updates!

Hey Burrito, I really appreciate all your kind and inspiring words, especially regarding the family problems that we have to through and stand tall in the midst of it all.

I'll take into consideration the things you've said but one thing, my new routine. Before reading your post I'd already decided to try @madyogi workout plan for the next 1 to 3 months (which I will detail in my next post) and have already started it. I will follow your advice when I finish this new cycle.

Since you've mentioned EQ quality, I thought that mine, a lack of, was only a matter of family problems and general stress, but I was wrong. I had been on a 2- week break from my body workout and diet routine, in other words, I was doing little to no exercise at all and with a suboptimal diet. So, you've probably figured that my testosterone might've taken a big impact during this period and therefore my EQ.

Again, appreciate your words Burrito.

Comment

So, continuing my PE journey I decided to ditch my current routine, as I am bored of it, and have implemented @madyogi workout plan of Micro and Macrocycles with Low, Medium, and High-intensity days.

I started this routine the next day following my measurements last Monday.

It is going to be 3 Macro- cycle (28 days each one), period of exercise, with 1 total rest week between each macro- cycle and with reevaluation after the 1st and 2nd one.

Each Macro-cycle consists of 7 Micro- cycles. A Micro- cycle is a four day of work and it goes like this:

OFF Day - (total rest)

Low-Intensity Day
          • Stretch: 15 min ( 10 sets of 30 sec. hold each side and up/out)
          • JELQ: 150 total strokes

Medium Intensity Day
          • Stretch: 22 min
          • JELQ: 300 total strokes (around 20 min)
          • Side to Side: 100 total

High-Intensity Day
          • Stretch: 30 min
          • JELQ: 500 total strokes ( around 35 min)
          • Side to Side: 200 total

Today, 09/27, I am on the Medium day of my 2nd micro- cycle and it is all good so far.
          jonnarid
          Last edited by jonnarid; 09-27-2020, 01:26 PM.

Comment

Today I'm starting my 4th microcycle out of 7.

It is a Low day:
            • Stretch: 15 min
            • Jelq: 150 total strokes

General Notes

- I'm enjoying this new routine so far. It kind of represents a new challenge to me. My mindset towards it is different than what it was with my previous one.

- I'm one of those guys that looks 'bigger' when at 85% erection than at 100%. I've encountered some posts about it here, but I still don't get why it happens. I'll do another search and try to understand it better.

- One thing that I'm doing that might hinder my gainz in the future it is that I'm spacing my stretches throughout the day on my Medium and High days. Since my stretching workload has increased to around 25 min, I haven't found a way to do it all at once, so I'll do 5 sets ( out of 15 on Medium day) in the shower, then another 3 before lunch, then another 3 after lunch, then other 4 at night in the shower. It doesn't feel right, but I'm trying to fit it in all at once although I don't think it will be possible.

Comment

Today I finish my 5th microcycle with an OFF day on a Sunday. What a blessing \o/

General Notes:

• Yesterday wasn't a good stretching workout as I couldn't keep a good flaccid state, it kept getting hard, but thinking on the bright side, it is a good sign for my EQ;

• No sign of fatigue so far, both physically or mentally, which I think is awesome;

• I've been varying my Jelqing direction lately. I used to Jelq only downwards, as it was more comfortable, but added jelqing to the sides and out as well.

• Been varying my grip too. I feel that with an underhand grip (palms up/side), I can put more intensity and pressure on it, but sometimes I go with an overhand grip (palms down) to change things up a bit during a few strokes.

Comment

Yesterday, Sunday, I finished my last microcycle (7th) of my 1st Macrocycle (28 days).

General Notes:
                • I enjoyed this type of routine provided by @madyogi with micro and macrocycles. I don't know if it is going to be good for me, regarding results, cause it's only been 28 days, but I'm enjoying it;

• On Saturday, I noticed some small red dots. Researched about it here in the forum so I could see what I was dealing with. Fortunately, it is something that you gotta give time and rest to go back to normal;

• I caught myself slacking these days when stretching. Maybe cause my volume is a bit high and I lose focus and start thinking of other stuff throughout it. But I was able to correct it in my last microcycle and had a lot better stretching sessions.

• I really liked the side2side stretch routine. I will increase its volume in my next macrocycle.

• Following Burrito advice here in the thread, I will take this week off and I'm thinking about next week as well. @burrito said that, as your work volume goes up so should your rest, so it's something to take into consideration.

Comment

After a rest week, today I'm starting my 2nd macrocyle (28 days). The only change from the last one it is that I'm upping my Side2Side stretch as it follows:
                  Low-Intensity Day

• Stretch: 15 min (30 sec. hold each side and up/out)
                  • JELQ: 150 total strokes
                  • Side to Side: 100 total

Medium Intensity Day

• Stretch: 22 min
                  • JELQ: 300 total strokes (around 20 min)
                  • Side to Side: 300 total

High-Intensity Day

• Stretch: 30 min
                  • JELQ: 500 total strokes (around 35 min)
                  • Side to Side: 500 total

OFF Day - (total rest)

Let's ge those gains!

Comment

Today I finish my 2nd microcycle with an OFF day.

General Notes:
                    • This week I tweaked my stretching routine a bit. I was used to stretching to all directions, up, left, right, up-right,up-left,...etc, for 30 sec each. But decided to simplify things and only stretch up and out, as I think it might make sense to keep pressure in 1 direction for a longer period than keep changing sides for a few seconds;

• So instead of stretching 30 sec each direction, now I stretch 90 sec in the out-direction and 90 sec in the up-direction, and it counts as 1 set (3 min);

• I tried to Jelq a bit lightly, but it turns out I can't. It doesn't feel like doing anything.

• I'm trying not to space my exercises throughout the day, as I was guilty of (especially my stretching). In my Low and Medium day, I Jelq and side2side first and then come back, let's say 20 min later, and do my stretching uninterrupted (almost). Still trying to figure a good strategy for the High days though;

• And let's all have a good week!

Comment

Been gone for some weeks, so here is a little update:
                      • I finished my 2nd macrocycle, and now I'm on my rest week;

• The last week of my cycle wasn't a good one as I missed two days because I was sick and couldn't fully complete two High days because of lack of privacy. It is a bummer cause I'd been following my routine very strictly till then, so... it is what it is;

• I won't be able to start the 3rd macrocycle, as initially planned, since I've been dealing with some family matters (health-related) and can't follow a plan/ routine. I will try and do some stuff here and there when I get the chance;

• In my eye test this week, I haven't noticed any gains regarding my size. I will get a measure this week and see how we've fared these last two months.

Comment

After 3 weeks of rest, no workout and some bad erections, here are my numbers:

BPFSL
                        Now: 6’8 (17,5cm) | 2nd meas.: 6’4 | Initial meas.: 6”
                        ° All this measures were taken with a tailor tape, which we know is not ideal for a bone pressed measurement. As I could not find a single ruler at home to measure it correctly, I used a tape measure and got a 7’25 (18,4cm) BPFSL. So, this is the real number ( I kept the tailor tape measurement so I was consistent with previous ones).

NBPEL
                        Now: 5’5 (14cm) | 2nd meas.: 5’9 | Initial meas.: 5’5
                        ° I don’t know if I measured incorrectly last time or, most likely, I got fat since. Back then, Sep. 21, I was 168 pounds (76.3kg) and today I’m 183 (83.3kg). Probably my fat pad went way up along with my total body fat and that’s probably the reason (I hope).

BPEL
                        Now: 6’5 (16,5cm) | 2nd meas.: 6’2 | Initial meas.: #
                        ° This is my proper number measured correctly with a tape measure, and not a tailor tape as previous measurements.

MEG
                        Now: 5’1 (13,2 cm) | 2nd meas.: 5’1 | Initial meas.: 4’8
                        ° Welp…

VOLUME
                        Now: 6.71 fl oz (198.42ml) | Then: 6.37 fl oz (188.43ml)
                        ° Used calcSD for this number again. A 5% gain is still a gain.

These were 3 loooong weeks with no workouts until I could get my measurements. My EQ has been poor and my next routine will be focused on getting it back.

PS: This hasn’t been well written the way I’m used, and the way I like to do this, but it’s the only way I could do it right now. Thanks.

Comment

So this is my new routine, and I'll keep on using the Macro e Micro-cycles strategy, as it fits well with my life routines.

Low Intensity
                          • ULI's - 2 minutes ( 4 sets of 30 sec holds)
                          • S2S Stretches - 100 (each side)
                          • Jelq - 5 minutes ( 7 sec strokes)

Medium Intensity
                          • ULI's - 4 minutes ( 8 sets of 30 sec holds)
                          • S2S Stretches - 200 (each side)
                          • Jelq - 10 minutes ( 7 sec strokes)

High Intensity
                          • ULI's - 8 minutes ( 16 sets of 30 sec holds)
                          • S2S Stretches - 300 (each side)
                          • Jelq - 15 minutes ( 7 sec strokes)

I'm thinking of this routine as a conditioning phase (as I was out of the game for about 3 to 4 weeks, especially regarding the ULI's).

My main reason to go with this routine, and focusing more on girth exercises, is the TGC Theory ( the difference between my BPFSL and BPEL is over 0.5) and my EQ (not near a 10 as it once was).

I'm currently on my 3rd micro-cycle and have already felt some slight improvement on my EQ.

Comment

I finished my 1st Macrocycle (1 out of 3) and already mid-way through my 2nd.

The exercises are the same, but thinking of progressive overload, I decided to increase in 50% my ULI's and Jelq, and to 100% my Side2Side Stretches.

It looks like this:

Low Intensity
                            • ULI's - 3 minutes ( 4 sets of 45 sec holds)
                            • S2S Stretches - 200 (each side)
                            • Jelq - 7,5 minutes ( 7 sec strokes)

Medium Intensity
                            • ULI's - 6 minutes ( 8 sets of 45 sec holds)
                            • Jelq - 12,5 minutes ( 7 sec strokes)

High Intensity
                            • ULI's - 12 minutes ( 16 sets of 45 sec holds)
                            • S2S Stretches - 400 (each side)
                            • Jelq - 17,5 minutes ( 7 sec strokes)

I had noticed a small improvement on my EQ early, but it hasn't improved much, or at all, since then. I'm starting to think that maybe it is something testosterone-related. Maybe.

Comment

A simple hormone test could give the answer re test.

Comment

I'm on my last(3rd) Macro Cycle, and here it is what it looks like:

Low Intensity
                                • ULI's - 4 minutes ( 4 sets of 1 min hold)
                                • Jelq - 10 minutes (7-sec strokes)

Medium Intensity
                                • ULI's - 8 minutes ( 8 sets of 1 min hold)
                                • S2S Stretches - 400 (each side)
                                • Jelq - 15 minutes (7-sec strokes)

High Intensity
                                • ULI's - 16 minutes ( 16 sets of 1 min hold)
                                • S2S Stretches - 500 (each side)
                                • Jelq - 20 minutes (7-sec strokes)

Due to this high volume, at least for me, and as I'm trying to perform all of it at once, and not spacing throughout the day as I've done before, I'm neglecting my warm-up and doing the Side to Side in the shower instead. That way I can gain some time.

Comment

Working...
                                X