JonnaRid Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pegasus View Post
    A simple hormone test could give the answer re test.
    Thanks for your input Pegasus. I think I've found the problem with my low EQ.

Recently I started using Ketoconazole shampoo as a way to help (or at least try) with my hair loss (androgenetic alopecia) since it's known as a good DHT (dihydrotestosterone, one of the main causes of alopecia) blocker.

I didn't think that it could mess my testosterone or my libido the way I think it did, since it is only topical use, shampoo, and not something orally or injected.

It's been a week since I've stopped using it and my EQ is great and back to normal, finally.

Something that might have helped as well is I've started taking Ashwagandha. I started using it for other reasons but it's a herb known to help improve your testosterone as well.
    Start: 6/21/2020 - NBPEL : 5.5" - MEG : 4.8"
    09/22/2020 - NBPEL : 5.9' - BPEL: 6.2" MEG : 5.1'
    12/20/2020 - NBPEL: 5.5" - BPEL: 6'5" - MEG: 5.1"
    Long Term Goal - NBPEL 7.5+" - MEG 6"

Comment

It has been 4 weeks since I finished my workout program and zero exercises since then.
      I took 1 rest week. Then 2 weeks sick (thought it was C*vid initially), and now this week where I was finally able to do it.

All of my measurements were taken with a construction measuring tape (except MEG, of course. And don’t ask why I don’t have ONE freaking ruler in my house xD)

BPFSL
      Now: 7'25 (18,4cm) | 3rd meas.: 7’25 | *2nd meas.: 6’4 (TT) | *Initial meas.: 6”(TT)
      ° No progress here which is disappointing.

NBPEL
      Now: 5’9 (15cm) | *3rd meas.: 5’5 (TT) | 2nd meas.: 5’9 | Initial meas.: 5’5
      ° Another disappointing result for me as this is the most important measurement in my opinion, since it is what I can ‘see’. I’m leaner since last measure, this 0.4 gain is probably reduced fat pad than actually gainz.

BPEL
      Now: 6’88 (17,5cm) | 3rd meas.: 6’5 | *2nd meas.: 6’2 (TT) | Initial meas.: #
      ° Small progress here.

MEG
      Now: 5’35 (13,6 cm) | | 3rd meas.: 5’1 |2nd meas.: 5’1 | Initial meas.: 4’8
      ° Another disappointing result after so many effort put into my ULI. I think my forearm got a better result after all xD

VOLUME
      Now: 6.72 fl oz (198.7ml) | 2nd meas.: 6.71 fl oz (198.42ml) | 1st: 6.37 fl oz (188.43ml)

* TT = Tailor Tape

I don’t know my next step here.

I’m still not in a position where I can use devices, although I believe this would be the best case since I can’t put more manual time into it than what I’ve already put this last program.

I’ve spent 6 months into this strategy of Low Medium and High intensity days, it was great since I could keep up with it and didn’t take a toll mentally in me.
      But I think it’s time for a change and I should go back to my 1st program or the JP90. Maybe not looking to better my numbers but at least to maintain and keep what I’ve earned until I’m able to utilize some stretching device or something like that.

I think I should start ASAP, since it’s been 4 weeks with NADA of work. Maybe next weekend or when I get the opportunity I will detail what I’ve planned for this next step.

Comment

I've started this week my new routine and it is almost a copy of my first one ever (page 1).

It's going to be a 3 month long routine. And the 1st is gonna look like this:

Exercises:
        Basic Stretching (all sides) + Bend Stretches - 12 minutes total
        Jelqing ( 7-10 sec strokes) - 12 minutes

Week 1 - 3 workout days
        Week 2 - 4 workout days
        Week 3 - 5 workout days
        Week 4 - 6 workout days

Comment

Finished my first month and it went exactly as planned. Here a few thoughts:

• I'm doing a 80/20 split where 80% of the time I will stretch and jelq in one way and the rest 20% another way. Example: when jelqing I'm doing 80% of 7-10 seconds strokes and 20% 3 seconds strokes. When stretching doing 80% basic stretching (all sides) and 20% bended stretches;

• When stretching I am doing longer holds than what I was used to. Instead of doing sets of 30 seconds holds I'm doing 2 minutes (each side). I'm also applying the 80/20 split when it comes to intensity as well where 80% I'll use normal (mild) and 20% high intensity;

• As I've mentioned in another post I'm not expecting this routine to give me a lot of results but to maintain the little that I've gained. Any gains here will be welcomed though;

Following my strategy of progressive overload I'll be increasing my work from 12 min. to 17 min in the next four weeks and adding Edging to the routine.

Basic Stretching (all sides) + Bended Stretches - 17 minutes total
          Jelqing ( 7-10 sec strokes) - 17 minutes
          Edging - 5 to 10 minutes

Week 5 - 3 workout days
          Week 6 - 4 workout days
          Week 7 - 5 workout days
          Week 8 - Rest

Comment

Long time no see fellas!

After finishing my 3rd month (12 weeks), here it is a quick update on my journey.

Here it is what my routine look like in this last four weeks:
            Basic Stretching (all sides) + Bended Stretches - 25 minutes total
            Jelqing ( 7-10 sec strokes) - 25 minutes
            Edging - 10 minutes

Week 9 - Rest
            Week 10 - 3 workout days
            Week 11 - 3 workout days
            Week 12 -
            3 workout days

Here a few thoughts:

• I could not complete my progressive overload in weeks 11 and 12 when I was supposed to work 4 and 5 days, respectivaly. I couldn't quite fit those two workouts into my daily routine on Friday and Saturday. That's a bummer but it is what it is. Gotta deal with it.

• I didn't Edge at all these last four weeks. I would not remember to do it, or I would get lazy after previous exercises, or would do something that I judgedmore important at the moment. My main mistake here was not making it a habit, if I had done it things would've been different. Habit will make you or break you ( the good and the bad ones);

• I continued my 80/20 approach, but sometimes I would do a 60/30 split. Example: in 25 minutes of jelqing I would do 15 min of straight and 10sec stroke and then 10 min of upward and 3sec stroke;

• Nothing excited happened. Things went pretty boring and smooth.

• The next step now is take this week off and then measure it the next one.

See you next time!

Comment

*I edited this post because I compared my new results to my 3rd measurement and not my 4th one. It happens that this last one one wasn't saved on my GoogleDocs, so I didn't see it . My bad for it. So it turns out I only progressed in my BPFSL and NBPEL. Regressed my BPEL. MEG is the same.

Aug 4th, 2021

After 3 weeks of rest, because I totally forgot to measure and is so fucking cold that I can barely find my dic, I got my numbers.

Numbers taken in cm and converted to inches by our old uncle Google.

BPFSL
              Now: 7’4 (19cm) | 4th meas.: 7’25 | 3rd meas.: 7’25 | 2nd meas.: 6’4* | Initial meas.: 6”*

NBPEL
              Now: 6’33 (16,1cm) | 4th meas.: 5’9 | 3rd meas.: 5’5 | 2nd meas.: 5’9 | Initial meas.: 5’5
              ° I am at 171 pounds, 10 pounds lighter since last measurement. Body fat leaving my body.

BPEL
              Now: 6’7 (17,1cm) | 4th meas.: 6'88 | 3rd meas.: 6’5 | 2nd meas.: 6’2 | Initial meas.: #

MEG
              Now: 5’3 (13,5 cm) | 4th meas.: 3'35 | 3rd meas.: 5’1 | 2nd meas.: 5’1 | Initial meas.: 4’8

VOLUME
              Now: 7.07 fl oz (209.01ml) | 4th meas.: 6.72 fl oz | 3rd meas: 6.71 fl oz | Then: 6.37 fl oz (188.43ml)

I didn’t do this 3 month routine expecting growth. I honestly just didn’t want to lose the little I had gained and just try a different routine.

But maybe at the very end back of my mind I wanted to try this new one and hope to see it work. And it did.

Since my last post I haven’t done one single exercise. I barely touched my dick except for peeing haha.

I am gonna take a break of couple months now. It has been 1 full year of exercises, of learning and of growth.

It will be a good time to get deconditioned and come back stronger.

Appreciate it you all!
              jonnarid
              Last edited by jonnarid; 08-07-2021, 04:39 PM.

Comment

Working...
              X