Skeeter's PE Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Skeeter's PE Log

Using this as a progress long/brain dump based on thoughts, working on other goals relating to sex and insecurities. For now, below are my current stats and goals, I measured this week and started yesterday (9/18). I don't want to focus too much on the numbers, so will hopefully update every two weeks, unless something happens intermittently that requires a post.

Other things I'm going to work on is Pre E, Stamina (relating to being able to thrust for a long time), and flexibility for different positions.

Starting Stats 9/18/20
    BPEL - 5.5"
    EG - 4.5"

Goals
    3 Month Goal
    BPEL +0.1
    EG +0.00

6 Month Goal
    BPEL +0.2
    EG +0.125

1 year Goal
    BPEL +0.3
    EG +0.25
    Starting 9/18/20
    BPEL - 5.5"
    EG - 4.5"

Goal #1
    BPEL: 6.5"
    EG: 5.25"

Good to keep a log, good luck
    03/2015 Start <Able to last ~ 2 mins PIV>
    Thread
    12/2019 EL: +2.2 MEG: +1 <Able to last 60+ mins PIV>

Comment

After JP90 session this morning. I got a QED and am on my third increase. I think my measuring the first time might have been off so I am going to measure each week, more to practice how I want it to be to make sure it's consistent.

Measuring length - for NBPEL I am pushing it in maybe 1/8 if that, but I'll experiment to see what makes it most consistent. For BPEL, I am pushing it in where it causes some discomfort. I am not doing this to make me seem longer, but I can be consistent with the pressure since it can't go further.

Measuring girth - I'm not sure how tight to make it, but I guess it doesn't matter as long as it's consistent, so I'll be a bit conservative with this measurement as I think I was wrong my first time.

Update as of 11/16:
      NBPEL: 5 3/8"
      BPEL: 5 5/8
      MEG: 4 3/8
      Starting 9/18/20
      BPEL - 5.5"
      EG - 4.5"

Goal #1

Comment

Still wearing the QED while doing JP90 5x a week, took a break on 11/18 as I was 3 days in a row. No update as of yet as I'm only planning on measure evert 7-10 days, but this will be more of a brain dump on thoughts, questions and new things.

- After reading some of the threads, I bought lecithin to see if it increases my load. Will use it for a month or two before reevaluating.

- I have pretty bad PE. I can last 10 minutes or so, but it's a lot of start-stopping if I'm on top or thrusting with my gf, but when she's on top, unless I haven't cum in a few days, I can last a while while she's in cowgirl. Because of this I have started using Stamena app on the Iphone. Highly recommended as it equally trains kegels and reverse kegels. It also uses a system where you need points to "level up", so it focuses on condition, but if you don't use it for a few days, you "lose" points which means you need to recondition. Second, I have incorporated towel raises this week into my routine whenever I shower. After experimenting all week, I found that I can maintain a hard erection for 5 reps and then need to start over. My goal this week is 4x5 and will increase sets over time until I am doing 50 reps. At that point, I hope to do less sets and more reps, meaning my muscles are stronger and can keep me harder longer. We shall see...

- random thought: does penis head/glans grow proportionally during training?

- when should I buy a bathmate? I think at least after JP90 is done, even if I continue, I'll wait

- bought two cockrings per some threads here to wear whenever I'm not training, but mostly at night

- I bought a phallosan for when I have to start going into the office, but for now, I am using my extender slowly. I will research if I can use both (extender by day and PF by night)

- Looking into a fleshlight to work on edging

- added a sprinting routine to lower body fat plus hopefully increase general endurance and stamina haha because I get tired after thrusting for awhile
        Starting 9/18/20
        BPEL - 5.5"
        EG - 4.5"

Goal #1

Comment

Working...
        X