SO 7.25lb x 120min
    extender 7.75"x10hr
    clamping/pumping 60min

upping the amount of ULIs during my clamping

Comment

SO 5lb x 120min
      extender 7.75"x10hr
      clamping 60min

Starting to fatigue earlier after the last two days of heavier hanging, lowering the weight for the next few days. For my girth session I focused mainly on doing ULIs while in the clamp, and less on edging/kegeling.

Comment

SO 3.75lb x 120min
        extender 7.75-8.0"x10hr
        clamping/ULIs 45min

measured BPEL 8.0" at a very low EQ level last night. Was in the extender at BPSL 8.0" for half of the day without blood circulation issues. Seeing definite improvements right now.

Comment

SO 7.5lbx30min, 5.0lbx60min
          extender 8.0"x10hr

holding BPSL 8.0" in the extender pretty much all day, was around 7.0-7.25" about a month ago

Comment

That's a pretty amazing gain in such a short tike. Has the flaccid length translated into erect length gains? Do you also hang longer when you're flaccid or is it only stretched length where you have found gains?
            12 November 2020 BPEL 16.8cm MEG 13.8cm
            11 January 2021 BPEL 17.4cm MEG 14.0cm
            07 February 2021 BPEL 17.8cm MEG 14.0cm BEG 13.5cm
            27 May 2021 BPEL 18.4cm NBPEL 15.4cm MEG 14.5cm BEG 14.0cm NBPFL 11.3cm MFG 11.8cm

Long Term Goal - 21cm NBP X 16cm

Comment

Originally posted by DildoShwaggins View Post
              That's a pretty amazing gain in such a short tike. Has the flaccid length translated into erect length gains? Do you also hang longer when you're flaccid or is it only stretched length where you have found gains?

Thanks man. So the increased length while in the extender is mainly from the glans/shaft adapting and being able to hold that length without getting choked of blood. My BPEL has gone up about 0.5" to 8.0" though since starting again back 2 months ago. My old BPEL many years ago was around this right now, 8.10"

Comment

SO 5.0lbx 80min
                extender 8.0" x 8hr
                ruffus
                Last edited by ruffus; 07-03-2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

SO 5.0lbx 60min, 7.5lbx20min
                  extender 8.0" x >6hr

Comment

SO 5.0lb x 20min, 7.5lb x 60min
                    extender 8.0" x >6hr
                    clamping/ULIs 15min

Comment

SO 7.5lb x 60min
                      extender 8.0" x >6hr
                      clamping/ULIs 30min

I'm hanging whatever weight I need to that day to get a good fatigue. Being in the extender before hanging does help me fatigue at lower weights. Girth work still just supplemental for my length work.

Comment

SO 5.0lb x 40min
                        extender 8.0" x >6hr
                        clamping/ULIs 30min

Comment

Originally posted by ruffus View Post
                          Thanks man. So the increased length while in the extender is mainly from the glans/shaft adapting and being able to hold that length without getting choked of blood. My BPEL has gone up about 0.5" to 8.0" though since starting again back 2 months ago. My old BPEL many years ago was around this right now, 8.10"
                          I was just about to ask was this length you've just gotten back from your previous PE journey.

Is it only flaccid length gains you've made so far from this routine? Do you feel like the gains will be cemented this time around?
                          12 November 2020 BPEL 16.8cm MEG 13.8cm
                          11 January 2021 BPEL 17.4cm MEG 14.0cm
                          07 February 2021 BPEL 17.8cm MEG 14.0cm BEG 13.5cm
                          27 May 2021 BPEL 18.4cm NBPEL 15.4cm MEG 14.5cm BEG 14.0cm NBPFL 11.3cm MFG 11.8cm

Long Term Goal - 21cm NBP X 16cm

Comment

Originally posted by DildoShwaggins View Post
                            I was just about to ask was this length you've just gotten back from your previous PE journey.

Is it only flaccid length gains you've made so far from this routine? Do you feel like the gains will be cemented this time around?

Yes, these gains are mostly me gaining back what I had gotten many years ago before quitting. I was around BPEL 8.1" when I quit; when I returned I was BPEL 7.5". Today I am back to BPEL 8.0", or around BPEL 8.0" on a high EQ day. So yes, these gains are in erect length.

I believe I can cement most of these gains if I actually do a cementing routine this time, which I did not do before. My goals are to get much more length though, I want at the minimum BPEL 9.0" before moving onto girth.
                            ruffus
                            Last edited by ruffus; 07-07-2021, 10:55 PM.

Comment

SO 8.75lbx20min, 7.5lbx20min, 5.0lb x 20min
                              extender 8.0" x >6hr

Comment

SO 8.75lbx20min, 7.5lbx40min
                                extender 8.0" x >6hr
                                clamping/ULIs 30min

Comment

Working...
                                X