The PE Adventures of Danner!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Tuesday 10:38 pm
    Aug 17th , 2010 day 20th of PESG routine.

Warmed up with flaxseed sock for 10 min. I notice if I use like a couple more seconds to heat it up it lasts longer for about 10 more minutes. I know this because after my PE it was still warm.

I use baby powder each time this helps my sweating from interfering with my grip. Baby powder works like a charm I'm glad that I have it.
    Left stretch one direction kegel 25 times.
    Right stretch one direction kegel 25 times.
    SO stretch one direction kegel 25 times.
    SU stretch one direction kegel 25 times.
    Left circle stretch one rev. kegel 5 times each 12 clock, 3 clock, 9 clock.
    Right circle stretch one rev. kegel 5 times each 12 clock, 3 clock, 9 clock.
    Stretching session felt real good . It seems like my stretch is getting longer just a little bit.

Wet jelq 10 min. with baby oil strokes 5 seconds or more.
    I position myself at the edge of my bed . Each time I jelq I count in thousand increments up to sometimes 8. I notice that the baby oil is kinda not getting that slick like it use to that is wierd. I should try some of that bio oil in the future. I use a overhand grip get as close as possible to my pubic bone proceed to milk towards my glans. Meantime my grip is just enough where I could feel the blood giong up the shaft . Another way is to see if you could see expansion in your glans. That is another way I could tell. I try to perfect my jelqing technique everytime. I go for quality evey time and not quainty. My erection level is 30% to 40% during jelqing. My session was way better than yesterday I felt pretty good. My cock was plump and fat after my session.

Edge for 10 min.
    My EQ was a 8 at the begining then peaked at 10 . Viens were popping out . I didn't lose my erection at all. I will describe my hardness when you barely squeeze it it feels like that there is a another cock in my inner cock does that make sense. Basically it feels like there is one big cock on the outside and then there is another one in the inside that the best way I could describe it. I know when it feels like this my EQ is at a ten . I PONR once really wasn't giong for a PONR but mostly for how long I can last at this hardness. Altogether my session was good 3Rd time I did not ejaculate at the end.

Comment

• WED 9:00
      Aug 18th,2010 PI's Results of day 20th of PESG routine.

Flaccid was long and fat when I kinda held it felt really heavy than usual. I did bed fowers all night last night that was probably why it felt really heavy . It was nice feeling that heavyness against my leg. Does that happen if you do it that long??

Boners were random throughout the day horney as hell.
      No red spots or Bruising nothing unusual to report.
      Dick feels healthy and fat no fatguie at all.
      No turtling at all just hanging low and fat.

Comment

• Hey danner, I am glad you are getting some quality 10EQ edging sessions in. It will stand you in good stead for when you re-introduce the cledging.

I am currently doing both & have realized that it is important to do both IMO & not start leaving the edging out. They compliment each-other.
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

• Wed 1:00 am
          Aug 18th , 2010 day 21th of PESG routine.

Warmed up with flaxseed sock for 10 min.
          I use baby powder each time this helps my sweating from interfering with my grip.
          Left circle stretch one rev. kegel 5 times each 12 clock, 3 clock, 9 clock.
          Right circle stretch one rev. kegel 5 times each 12 clock, 3 clock, 9 clock.
          Stretching session felt real good . It seems like my stretch is getting longer just a little bit.

Wet jelq 10 min. with baby oil strokes 5 seconds or more.
          I position myself at the edge of my bed . Each time I jelq I count in thousand increments up to sometimes 8. I use a overhand grip get as close as possible to my pubic bone proceed to milk towards my glans. Meantime my grip is just enough where I could feel the blood giong up the shaft . Another way is to see if you could see expansion in your glans. That is another way I could tell. I try to perfect my jelqing technique everytime. I go for quality evey time and not quainty. My erection level is 30% to 40% during jelqing. My session was way better than yesterday I felt pretty good. My cock was plump and fat after my session.

Edge for 10 min.
          My EQ was a 8 at the begining then peaked at 10 . Viens were popping out . Altogether my session was good 4th time I did ejaculate at the end. After ejacualting I still had a semi hard on.
          Danner
          Last edited by Danner; 08-19-2010, 07:11 PM.

Comment

• Thur 9:00 am
            Aug 19, 2010 PI's results of 21th of PESG routine.

Woke up with boner really nice and hard.
            flaccid was low and fat.
            No turtling just hanging low.
            Cock wasn't tired at all feels like it could do 2 sessions in a day.
            No red spots bruising nothing unusal to report.

I took a 2 hr, nap was really tires woke up my boner was literally hard as titanuim. Look out Superman lol.

Comment

• Friday 8:50 pm
              Aug 20th, 2010 day 22nd of PESG routine.

I only did stretches was really pressed for time and privacy was tired all day. Basically this is what I did today.
              Warmed up with hot shower for 15 min.
              Left stretch one direction kegel 50 times.
              Right stretch one driection kegel 50 times.
              SO stretch one direction kegel 50 times.
              SU stretch one driection kegel 50 times.
              Left circle stretch one rev kegel 10 times each for 12 clock,3 clock, 9 clock.
              Right circle stretch one rev kegel 10 times each for 12 clock,3 clock,9 clock.
              After my session my stretched state was long and skinny but didn't last long but they are lasting longer each day.

Comment

• Satuday 3:36 pm
                Aug 21, 2010 PI results of 22nd day of PESG routine.
                I didn't do any Jelqing or Edging but will do them tonight.
                My PI's were very good even though I didn't do any jelqing.

Woke up with a hard as steel hard on. It was not a pee hard becuase I didn't need to take a piss right away. Thats how I know if it is pee hard on or just a regluar boner.
                No turtling just hanging low and fat like I have a chub all day.
                No red spots or bruising nothing unusal to report.
                Cock feels heavy when held and much more meatier since starting PE .
                My boner does not feel fatguie or sore.
                Cock feeling healthy and fat.

Comment

• Satuday 12:00 pm
                  Aug 21, 2010 day 23rd of PESG routine.
                  Warmed up with a hot shower.
                  Left circle stretch one rev. kegel 5 times each 12 clock,3 clock, 9 clock.
                  Right circle stretch one rev. kegel 5 times each 12 clock,3 clock,9 clock.
                  Felt really good about my stretches today . It seems that each time I stretch my cock is getting longer just a little bit.
                  I will be splitting my routine up stretches in the morning and Jelqs and Edging at night.

Comment

• Saturday 8:41 pm
                    Aug 21, 2010 day 23rd of PESG routine.
                    This is my second half of PESG routine includes Jelqing and Edging.

Warmed up with 10 min with flaxseed sock.
                    Wet jelqing for 10 minutes. 5 to 8 second strokes with one hand. Counting to thousandth increments equivelant to seconds. Wet jelq 10 min. with baby oil strokes 5 seconds or more.
                    I position myself at the edge of my bed . Each time I jelq I count in thousand increments up to sometimes 8. I use a overhand grip get as close as possible to my pubic bone proceed to milk towards my glans. Meantime my grip is just enough where I could feel the blood giong up the shaft . Another way is to see if you could see expansion in your glans. That is another way I could tell. I try to perfect my jelqing technique everytime. I go for quality evey time and not quainty. My erection level is 40% to 50% during jelqing. I read Aaron Remek book again about erection levels he feels that someone should jelq at this erection it is more beneficial and more productive this is more for length any lower that is unproductive. So far from now on I will be giong by this erection level. I'm glad I re read that book lol. Sometimes I forget stuff then I read it and learn some more I'm glad I bought that book. My session was very good expansion was really good . After my jelqing session my cock was engorged and fat.

Edge 10 minutes.
                    My EQ was roughly 8 peaked at 9 faltered at 10 at the end. Veins were popping out. PONR 4 times stopped did not Kegel just waited to subside after that I resume my EDGING.Did not ejaculate at the end 2nd time waiting for my 4th edge session.Overall Edging session was all right not the best .

Will be off tomorrow will report my PI'S tomorrow.

Comment

• I just got done reading Excerise The Penis. After my workout I will start to do a cool down not too cold where I will shrivel up. But just enough where it is cool enough. I will keep you guys updated on this.

Comment

• Well last night around 3:00 am I had sex with my wife mind you I drank 5 beers. Sometimes when I drink my hard on is not the best I will be hard only for a couple mintues then go soft . Rest of the time it is hard for me to get up I just don't try anymore.

To my Amazement I had a hard as steel EQ 10+ the whole entire time when we were having sex. My wife said she felt more length this time and my girth didn't diminish at all it was the same . She also said I was getting bigger my whole dick is getting bigger. We forplay about 10 minutes then had sex for 30 to 45 min. I made her cum 3 times they were very powerful orgasms we woke up our daughter lol.

MY ORGASM was intense after I ejaculated my member was still big usually after I cum it shrinks . Ever since I been doing PE it doesn't shrink anymore after I cum. What was really wierd after cumming my dick got hard as steel again in like a min wanted more pootang. My wife said she can't do it anymore she is too sore you got a ''big dick'' my pussy isn't use to it yet. These are the exact words from her mouth your dick is getting too big I haven't had a big dick in five years I need to get use it again.She said what is my goal and I said 10''by 7'' she said OH MY GOD!!!

Comment

• SUNDAY
                          Aug 22,2010 PI 's results 23rd day of PESG routine.

These are the PI'S that I'm giong to put down for now on .

POS+ BODY CLUES/day 23
                          Stonger erections / EQ was 10+
                          More frequent erections thoroughout the night/Keep getting a boner wouldn't let down.
                          Waking up with Morning Wood/ Waked up with my usual hard on this morning.
                          Bigger flaccid size/I was shocked my flaccid was huge and long it was a fatty .
                          Good flaccid elasticity ( a penis that is easier to stretch that is not stiff)/ Flaccid was easy to stretch today.

Neg-Body Clues/day 23
                          Weaker erections/none today
                          Less frequent erections throughout the night/none last night getting random boner all through the night.
                          Absence of Morning Wood/none
                          Smaller flaccid size/none
                          Less flaccid elasticity (a penis that is less easier to stretch that is stiff)none
                          Lack of sensation or numbness/ none today all sensations are still there.
                          Bruising/none
                          Pain/no pain at all today.

Will resume tomorrow day 24 of PESG routine.

Comment

• Sounds like a great experience with your wife , but jeez danner have you had a single negative PI after starting PE?? It seems like post after post is filled with great news of harder wood and fuller flaccids, and now you've got a 10 EQ while drunk?? You must be doing everything right, I'm jealous keep up the good work

Comment

• Originally posted by liquidwar View Post
                              Sounds like a great experience with your wife , but jeez danner have you had a single negative PI after starting PE?? It seems like post after post is filled with great news of harder wood and fuller flaccids, and now you've got a 10 EQ while drunk?? You must be doing everything right, I'm jealous keep up the good work
                              Yeah the sex was just awesome and I thought she was just saying that you know what I mean.

Ever since I started PESG routine I didn't get no NEG yet trust me if I did they would be posted they just didn't showup yet.

I was really shocked when my EQ was a 10+ right after drinking 5 beers that just blow my mind.

Comment

• Oh, still must be nice to hear, does she know of your PE?

Well stick with what you're doing, you're routine seems to be exactly what your body is asking for.

Hopefully I get that experience someday

Comment

Working...
                                X