Hypnosis Experiment

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hypnosis Experiment

As a re-introduction, I joined the gym and started PE at about the same time. I followed JP's 90 day program, then something called life turned everything upside down and now I have a living arrangement that absolutely does not allow me the privacy I need to continue.

Ok, so I was watching an episode of Penn & Teller's "Bullshit!" about hypnosis, and it featured a hypnotist that sells penis enlargement hypnosis CDs. They would cut between this hypnotist and someone from the medical community basically saying that cell memory is in the DNA, penises can never get bigger, and a lot of other things that have been debunked both personally and right here on this website.

I've definitely seen growth through exercises, so I know it's possible. I just want to see how much the mind contributes to this process. So, ongoing, I'll be following a penis enlargement regimen consisting of absolutely no physical exercise. The hypnosis program suggests one or two daily "sessions", and I'll try to hit two but knowing the hours I keep I may be only able to do one a day.

This experiment is ongoing, but I expect things to change (again) by about November, so we'll call it 3 months to determine whether this can actually work or whether it's, as Mr. Penn and Mr. Teller say, bullshit.

Starting stats:

BPEL: 6.6"
    EG: 5"

Flaccid length varies so much that I won't even bother to post it
    Starting stats:.......Current stats:
    BPEL: 6"...............BPEL: 6 3/4"
    EG: 4.85"..............EG: 5 1/8"

Very.. Very.. Interesting. Can't wait to see how this shapes up, best of luck!
    It's not just Penile Enhancement, it's a way of life.
    Millia's Dick Journey (NEW Introduction post!)

Comment

Me too. Update me plz!

Comment

I salute you DailyAffirmation ~ you are a true pioneer!
        Vulcan
        7.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>8.125"BPEL (current)
        5.25 (start July 2009)>>>>>>5.75"EG (current)

Comment

Hey, thanks for the interest. Just a quick update. I think I'm only going to update measurements once a month, that way I don't psyche myself out. Something tells me that I need to keep a positive mindset for this to work.

I "legally" "purchased" a set of mp3s available at hyptalk.com called Penis Enlargement Delux. There are 6 different sessions set up to be used 1-2 weeks at a time, in order. So far the one I'm on focuses on, obviously relaxation and then convincing your mind to send the necessary proteins, chemicals, etc. for growth to the penis. Obviously I can't say if it works, but I will say that after a session I do feel that sort of "hang" that I'm used to having after a PE session. So, promising so far!

Comment

Definitely keep this updated.
            "Repugnant is the creature who would squander the ability to lift an eye to heaven conscious of his fleeting time here"

Goal
            7.5" EL
            5.5" EG

Comment

This could be interesting!
              The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Yesss keep us updated I'm very intrigue by this new approach to PE.

Comment

Originally posted by danner View Post
                  Yesss keep us updated I'm very intrigue by this new approach to PE.
                  likewise.

Comment

Ok, so week one down, and I have a few observations:

Don't use these if you are particularly tired. More than once I have fallen asleep due to the type of relaxation methods used. I'm a pretty constant mover, so anything that makes me force myself to relax puts me in danger of just falling asleep. Not terrible, but worth thinking about.

Also, my mind wanders a lot. These recordings do a decent job of getting me to focus on one thing or another, varying them enough so I don't get bored but right near the end I started thinking about what she was going to say next, since I had all but memorized the recording through repetitive use. Looks like it's time to change recordings.

That's all for now, 3 weeks till I measure again and see what progress has been made!

Comment

Okay, so.. I got a bit impatient today and measured today... I really didn't think I'd be saying this, but, I'm already measuring bigger, in both length and girth. Not a whole bunch, about 1/8" each, but enough to make me think this may be working. Holy shit guys.

New stats:

BPEL: 6 5/8"
                      EG: 5 1/8"

Comment

awesome. you should try penis enlargement pills to help increased blood flow, stamina and girth. it might double the force on your fully obi wan'd skills.

Comment

Don't waste money on pills, just use kingpoles 5G's for big erections or things like that. You can buy the same ingredients that the pills have at a fraction of the price.

By the way, grats on your gains...

Any gains are good gains!
                          My progress journal / useful PE links

Comment

Thanks for the advice. I'm trying to be at least fairly scientific about this, so I'm staying away from any other form of penis enlargement at least until the 3 months are up.

Comment

Originally posted by hoorai View Post
                              awesome. you should try penis enlargement pills to help increased blood flow, stamina and girth. it might double the force on your fully obi wan'd skills.
                              I tried some pills from one of those offers u see on sites. I liked the hard erections they gave me from the trial but I was not paying the cost. So I checked what was in them and just bought them separate. Seems to work better and is giving me better gains.

Comment

Working...
                              X