No announcement yet.

Danvers Progress Thread

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Well you are almost there at your goal!! KEEP IT UP!!

Good luck on more gains to come!! These gains are only from manual stretching and jelqing that is just awesome.

Are you giong to keep going even after you reach goal??

Comment

Thanks,

I doubt I will keep going. Once I reach the point where I can look down with pride, that will do it

I assume that will be 8", but who knows.
      My Progress Thread

Stats:
      Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
      Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
      Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
      FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

I haven't posted in awhile. My routine has been on and off, I have been way too busy to be consistant.

However, I do get at least 3 workouts in a week. I have also been playing basketball and going to the GYM.

I'm not sure if all the sprinting in hoops has helped, but my EQ has been amazing. I read somewhere sprinting boost Testosterone.

I have done some informal measurements and measured 7.75 BPEL after a good workout and some edging. My girth is still just under 6"

My workouts are 15 minutes of direction stretches, followed my 4 minutes of bundle stretches (one minute each directions) , and 2 minutes of A-stretches. I try to jelg for at least 10 minutes, but I am trying to slow down the girth growth and finish up on my length goals, so I can go into maintenance mode. My goal is to get that last .5 inches by my 1-year anniversary.

I also wear my DTR 3-4 hours a day and manual stretch my skin. I have an upper curve, that seem to be related to tighter foreskin on my upper-side.

Wow, 8 months, boy does time fly.
        My Progress Thread

Stats:
        Current: BPEL 7.5", EL 7" and 5 7/8" MSEG.
        Started: EL 6" EL and 5.5" MSEG
        Goal: BPEL 8" and 6.0" MSEG
        FR - Started Jan 10th. with DTR.

Comment

Working...
        X