No announcement yet.

Enlarging my penis little by Schlittle

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well schlong, I hope this works. I feel like you are being too greedy now. Hear me out. It is like you gained well and then started changing shit for no reason. Then when you aren't getting immediate gains you are changing some more.

I really feel like if you stayed with the same routine but just progressed it lightly you'd have continued gaining.

But hey man you never fucking killed destroyed your dick like me so don't listen to me.
    Start : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 5 MEG
    Now : 5.5 BP/4.5 NBP x 4.75ish MEG

Comment

• Originally posted by wanthis View Post
      That sounds perfect! but I think you would benefit from restraining from edging too for the first two weeks to speed up the process. And if you feel strong willed enough, you could even extend it to a month.
      Yes you're right and i will try to lay off it for as long as possible because the other week over at Thunders i read an old post by Remek (pegym founder) who reckoned edging on a PE intensity rating between 1 and 10 was around a 3. So because it's still a PE exercise, laying off it for as much as possible is bound to speed up the deconditioning process.

Originally posted by amiok View Post
      Well schlong, I hope this works. I feel like you are being too greedy now. Hear me out. It is like you gained well and then started changing shit for no reason. Then when you aren't getting immediate gains you are changing some more.

I really feel like if you stayed with the same routine but just progressed it lightly you'd have continued gaining.

But hey man you never fucking killed destroyed your dick like me so don't listen to me.
      Thanks, i hope it works too.

And i value your advice and understand your point but i need to take this long break to help my dick recover from all the harshness i've done to it over these past 15 to 16 months. The extending was giving me black discoloured marks on my dick that looked like i'd killed my dick (after edging they disappeared) and a few months ago when i was extending it gave me a prominent vein which has started to hinder my gripping process for manual stretches + i've got a huge turkey neck. So although i'm mainly taking this break because i think it will help me get easier gains in the future , as said i'm also hoping this break will help undo some of the harshness i've caused to my dick.

Comment

• 100 Day deconditional break (5th day completed)

The first 4 days were easy with no urge to do any form of PE (including edging or kegels). However on day 5 the cold sweats have started to happen and i feel really irritable.

I'm feeling strong though and i will last the 100 days.

Comment

• You da man! Don't be a wimp! ( or I'll write about dead chickens again!)
          The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

• Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
            You da man! Don't be a wimp! ( or I'll write about dead chickens again!)
            Yes i am. I can't help it. Please don't.
            schlittle
            Last edited by schlittle; 04-14-2012, 08:47 AM.

Comment

• 100 day deconditional break

Day 6 completed.

I think the symptoms of my cold turkey have eased because my cold sweats have gone and my irritability has gone.

Comment

11 day almost completed.

I've been keeping away from the gym these past few days because when i'm here reading about PE (and all you guys success stories ) it gives me urges to do PE, so obviously staying away from my temptations is the best thing to do. So if i'm rarely about over these next few weeks you know the reason why.

Comment

Day 30 completed.

When i began this i secretly thought i wouldn't last 30 days (i bet others did too ) but it's been fairly easy and it's a great feeling to know that my dick should now be deconditioning. But i'm determined to last the whole 100 days so only 70 more days to go.

Since i've been doing my decon my flacid throughout the day isn't the size it was when i was pe'ing but i'll avoid measuring until i come back because if i see i've lost size then that might tempt me to come back early.

I'll report again on day 50.

Comment

• I have decided that on Wednesday 13th June i will be restarting PE.

That will mean that my deconditioning break will have lasted 62 days (i began on 8th April), so i'm hoping that 62 days of deconditioning will have been more than enough time to have softened up my tough ligs and tunica, and if so then this should mean that i should be able to start gaining again.

Comment

• Wow 62 days will be a very very long time! What made you decide to cut it down from 100 days? Just curious
                      Starting (january 05, 2011):
                      BPEL: ~5.5?" X 4.25"?
                      Current:
                      BPEL: 6.5"X 4.5"
                      My Log

Comment

• Originally posted by wanthis View Post
                        Wow 62 days will be a very very long time! What made you decide to cut it down from 100 days? Just curious
                        Most people think that 2 months is more than enough to decondition so i decided that i wasn't going to wait 100 days.

And has i said on your log if this deconditioning break enables me to gain a tenth or two by the beginning of August then i would consider this deconditioning break a success because as you know since the beginning of the year i've gained nothing.

Comment

• One week and he's back baby!

Comment

• Originally posted by Raider View Post
                            One week and he's back baby!
                            Yep i'm now back!

------------------------------------------------------------

To the people that are interested here's link to my new log

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post503724

Comment

Working...
                            X