No announcement yet.

Project fun wee wee time

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

greaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat work out today my lord.a few time including today i get suck a good blood pump im almost rock solid. i know its not an erection cos its not a full on boner and it feel a lil diff from my usual full on hard ons but man it feel good what a great blood flow.

its amazing im already seeing gains. 2 weeks is around the corrner and i wonder if ill see any.

im so happy with this its great lol. i just wish i could bust a nut right after. but better safe then sorry.

question. will i lose my gains if i stop? i dont want too but will they go away?

now im just laying back. eating grapes and watching friends.

also ppl make sure to eat grapes mangos and other fruits and veggies to make ur semen taste better.

Comment

Originally posted by TimmyDurp View Post

im so happy with this its great lol. i just wish i could bust a nut right after. but better safe then sorry.

question. will i lose my gains if i stop? i dont want too but will they go away?
      anyone? ^_^

Comment

BACK AT IT AGAIN!!!!!!!!

i was "to busy" so i didnt exercise for a while but im back at it again with the 2 on 1 off with the JP's 90 Day Beginner Routine

my stats right now are ...

EL 6" somthing..close to 6" 1/2

EG almost 4" 1/2

i need a tape measure and also be smart enough to tell the other increments lol.

Comment

AGAIN im back lol back at it.

My length Is a lil over 6" and now my girth is 4 1/2

Time to up the girth and length!!!

i swear threw my records i have recorded 6 1/2 in EL b4 but that can't be can it? can size really fluctuate that much?

Comment

Working...
          X