No announcement yet.

May as well, right?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Congrats on passing the fable 8'' mark on your BPFSL!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Danner View Post
      Hey somebodyelse when you measure your BPFSL. Do you do a thorough warmup getting the ligs nice and hot then measure your BPFSL??

Congrats on passing the fable 8'' mark on your BPFSL!!!
      My Man Danner! as for the BPFSL, no i don't really "warm up" perse. If i'm soft I'll give it a quick knead, then a double or tripple tug to loosen it up then pull along the ruler. no need in warming up because that's a bit of a numbers game to me. I want the lowest number possible, within reason. keeps me motivated... Like a little earlier today I did another BPFSL and it came up as a solid 7-7/8" (7.875")if just a hair more... like 7-15/16s (7.9375"). The earlier one was directly after an early morning "stress release" LOL!

Thanks!! It's been a weird 2-3 weeks. I'm not exactly sure when I started, I think i started the same day this thread was made.

Journal 2: 2-9-2011
      Okay... random late-in-the-rest-day update for interesting information...

Dear Diary...

I got crazy hard randomly in the day. EQ level 120% it was actually a little painful, but not really. It was moreso the interesting feeling of it being stretched I could definitely feel the "workout" from yesterday still and I'm having Decent PIs today... I'll probably wait til tomorrow to know if I'm going to PE.

What I did notice was a substantial increase in girth from the day before. I could definitely feel the expansion and my fingers would not touch unless i collapsed the Spongiosum more than 50%. Girth definitely expanded today (I think. I hope!), so I'm getting there. annoying part was that BPEL was not increased much if at all.

I'm going to recover fully then get back to my standard routine. I'll do the extras in a separate routine/day. That was in deed awesome
      somebodyelse
      Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-09-2011, 11:18 PM.

Comment

Journal: 2-10-2011

woke up with nice wood. but didn't get a chance to take advantage of it til a little later. Did my standard routine today, 15 minutes, some helicopters so i could get the blood all through it. Feels a bit worked but I think i could have gone longer... the problem is i KNOW i have NPIs when i do go longer so I'm keeping it at 15. I'll see tomorrow if I'm still working with a monster.

I'm a little disappointed. I wasn't going for length, but now that I've kind of plateau'd with length, i'm a little nervous... I'm still at 7.5"... 7 5-8s actually when I'm at 100% erection, just a hair under, 7-7/16s actually, at normal levels. I'd still like to see that 8" BPEL... right now I'm at just about 8" BPFSL.

I'm going to stick with my routine for a few more days and get my length moving again. I started experimenting with new stuff and messed up my length progress. The girth exercises worked like a charm, but I haven't been monitoring girth so I fell a little short on expectations these last couple days. Gotta stick with what's working! "Get a routine that's working and stick with it" Advice from the experts and in the second post of this thread... Heed that advice dude! durrr.

On with the showwwwwww
        somebodyelse
        Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-10-2011, 09:58 AM.

Comment

So I wasn't mentally, in the mood to do anything but little guy was insistent upon it. but when I started he reduced to 50-60% and held a steady and constant 50-60% Regardless of what I was thinking...

I could have been thinking about Joan Rivers, in facelift surgery, and he would still at moderate attention. Weirdest disagreement I've ever had with him.

Anyway, Definitely not a long session. Probably about 8-10 minutes of regular Jelquing. some semi erect stretches.

Got a BPFSL today full flaccid no warm up it's about 8" dead. oh well. More gains to come soon i figure... KEEP AT IT AND DON'T GIVE UP!
          somebodyelse
          Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-11-2011, 08:48 AM.

Comment

i know how the not cooperating goes. i stopped my pe till i get 100% back. the fella downstairs can be such a dick sometimes!!! hahaha looks like your doing good though. i saw my drop in erection quality as a negative PI just be careful with that
            6/12/2012
            Starting Stats:
            BPEL: 6.5"
            EG: 5.25

1st Goal:
            BPEL 6.75"
            EG: 5.25"

2nd Goal:
            BPEL: 7"
            EG: 5.5"

Comment

lol! well EQ never really "dropped" in that sense. but it was raging until the 4th jelq and then it subsided to a 50-60%. I didn't really want to do anything, but it had a mind of its own. So i gave him something to stand up about. He didn't like that very much LOL!

Journal: 2-12-2011

Had no wood this morning. no type of drive what so ever. as a matter of fact, I just don't feel like looking at it either... Interesting. Today we both agree. I guess that means we're taking a rest day. I'll give him a chance to kick back and watch TV or something.

Flaccid is not super plump and engorged, but definitely nowhere near turtled. It's weird. it's like if i were to have never done PE and my penis was naturally that long flaccid, that's what it looks like. big floppy flaccid due to PE just looks bigger and more veiny than a normal flaccid. my "normal flaccid" this morning looks not very veiny, but much bigger than it used to. Just an interesting note i should enter into my history records.

I'm going to wait until i have a raging morning wood before I start again. We'll see how long i can go without touching it too, lol!

Comment

Hmmmmm Mid-rest-day update...

I've been lacking in the number of random erections today. Guess i really needed a rest day. And the erections that I have sustained were uch less than the 90% that I can have without anything on my mind. and 100% with any sort of stimulation. They were all 70. I even watched a bit of pr0n to see how hard i could get. with a bit of masturbating, I only got up to 80-85%. I didn't edge, i just let it subside and tucked it back away.

Going on a blind date with a friend of a friend in a few hours. Probably the anxiousness of hoping she's not a mud duck was keeping me from going full mast. I am a bit concerned because that was very weird. even at that level of arousal though, it felt thicker than when I started, so that's some progress

anyway, I felt I needed to update this just so I know next time to make sure to pay attention to EQ during rest days. I think I might need to take two rest days, as I don't have a great feeling about this one.

BPFSL is 7-7/8" and holding. I wonder why it keeps going up and down.

Comment

Hopefully the blind date will help it get to full mast ;P
                  Starting (02-11-2011):
                  BPEL: 7 in.
                  EG: 4.75 in(slightly less I think)

Short term Goal:
                  BPEL: Anything else is gravy
                  EG:5 in

Comment

LOL... Dude, I want to strangle my friend... I can make the best of any situation so It wasn't a bad date, but man... we had completely opposite ideological and political affiliations as well as general lifestyle disagreements. let alone she was a bit of a butter'. I will pass on any future dates.

Journal: 2-13-2011

Just another Rest Day. Moderate wood this morning, but went away immediately.

I'm still concerned that my BPFSL is...wait let me check it... Oh okay, It's at exactly 8.00" now. That is the weirdest thing, my BPFSL keeps moving around hahaha. My flaccid is definitely bigger. Bigger in a natural state of "flaccidity." It's 100% soft and wobbly, not a bit of engorged fluff. That's pretty cool!

EQ is about 95% no pr0n with a bit of stimulus. probably needs all of today to fully recover, but I'm hopeful . Just got it up to 100% and BPEL is 7.75" from where I've been measuring normally... If i go directly above the penis dead center, on the ligament, it hurts, but it measures 7-5/8" so I'll go with 7 and 5/8s as my measure for right now happy as a lark that I saw 7.75" (7-3/4")though !

Comment

Such a weird occurrence.

So yesterday I BPFSL measured and got 8 on the dot, later in the day it was just around 7-7/8s or a bit above... by the end of the night it was just above 7.75 like 7-13/16"... WTF, It shrank.

My BPEL was unchanged in a sense. I took the lesser measure 7-5/8s, but i never saw 7.75 again until this morning, post work out. it was 7.75 on the dot Post. that was with about 90% of my max Erection this morning. Later on in the evening, last night, it was 7-5/8s from the normal spot. Grumble! that's what I get for getting excited about 7.75, hahaha.

Was my rest period too long (2 day rest)? did it start to shrink again? I haven't a clue why it stepped back over the course of the day...

Well that was yesterday, Today is TODAY!

Good workout. I can't remember if i had wood this morning. if i did, it was moderate. Work out was tough this morning. I only did about 10-12 minutes and the little guy was at attention or able to get right back to business right away. no down time. The rest days were needed, but i think i did take a step back with too much rest. That was just something interesting to note. I'll have to keep a steady forward motion with not too much rest but just enough that i can achieve and maintain 80-90% erection without issue.

Flaccid was ridiculous yesterday. It was kind of embarassing. I went commando for whatever reason, just to do it I guess. it was wagging all over the place and when I sat down it would create an outline in my pants between my thighs I caught many females looking at me while i was waiting at a restaurant. Won't do that again, that or I'll cross my legs, lol!

Comment

i would like to pose the question. to anyone who looks what does the shrinking mean????

Comment

What are you worrying about? It's living tissue, and if you excercise it, it will be reacting on applied stress, heat, cold, rest,... etc.

So many factors influencing flaccid length. Don't worry too much about it, and use BPEL and (M)EG to track progress instead of (N)BPFSL. It's just a PI, nothing more.

Greets and keep it up buddy!

Johnny
                          Visit my log!

Comment

But more importantly: Why are you embarassed women were checking out your package?:P
                            Starting (02-11-2011):
                            BPEL: 7 in.
                            EG: 4.75 in(slightly less I think)

Short term Goal:
                            BPEL: Anything else is gravy
                            EG:5 in

Comment

Originally posted by Johnny Butt View Post
                              What are you worrying about? It's living tissue, and if you excercise it, it will be reacting on applied stress, heat, cold, rest,... etc.

So many factors influencing flaccid length. Don't worry too much about it, and use BPEL and (M)EG to track progress instead of (N)BPFSL. It's just a PI, nothing more.

Greets and keep it up buddy!

Johnny
                              Thanks for the reassurance!

I don't want to monitor my MEG. That's what I'm striving to improve. and you know as they say, it's bad to measure and to weigh yourself as you're losing weight. easy to get discouraged. You know, like if I only made such and such amount during a certain period, or if I made any gains at all. LOL

I'm trying to keep track of the measurements I don't really care about so that I know if I'm doing something wrong. With my workout I'm doing smooth muscle and Tunica work, i think. So they'll both grow. If the Tunica gets bigger the smoothe muscle gets bigger, and I keep growing. hence looking at BPFSL and BPEL. I'm saving MEG for my March Measure Date.

Originally posted by Erebus197 View Post
                              But more importantly: Why are you embarassed women were checking out your package?:P
                              Dude I don't know. It just felt like I may have had a hole in my pants or something. It made me uneasy. I liked that I had something to look at, but it made me keep checking for peepholes.
                              somebodyelse
                              Last edited by somebodyelse; 02-14-2011, 10:55 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by somebodyelse View Post
                                i would like to pose the question. to anyone who looks what does the shrinking mean????

Are you talking about your BPFSL?? Are you talking about turtling??

Both of these are 2 different things please clarfiy.

Comment

Working...
                                X