Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Fryj01's log to keep him (and hopefully others)motivated!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fryj01's log to keep him (and hopefully others)motivated!

Hey guys,

I guess this is a introduction as well as a log so here goes.

I am 18, living in australia, and just finished my first semester of university.

I had a girlfriend from about 16years old, and about 3-4 weeks ago, broke up. Long story, so i won't get into that.

So i think i am in the lower side of average; 14cm(5.6in) x 12cm(4.8in) erect, non bone pressed, and 9cm(3.54in) x 9.5cm(3.74in) flaccid. i actually found this site a few years ago, but gave it no second thought, as my girlfriend was very happy with my unit (she was also a virgin, and very sensitive ). i.e. it would take her less than a minute of thrusting to reach orgasm.

Anyways, so we broke up, and shes a little crazy in the sack and an absolute sex fiend, so i figured it wouldn't be too long before she does it with someone else, realises that i was very average, then the jokes start coming and feelings get hurt. I have read several threads on here about this, and even though penis size is more irrelevant than most guys think, the psychological effects of this teasing is very damaging to a guys ego.

So i started JP's routine about 4-5 weeks ago, being very consistent, as i had a lot of privacy. After 3 weeks or so, was surprised to see a 1 cm gain in erect length (some of this is probably due to increased erection quality as well). however, i had to stop until present day, as exams and other stuff was going on.

I am starting this progress log in order to keep motivated and track results. i can be very lazy at times, for example i have started and stopped different exercise routines about 10 times in the past year or two.

So to conclude, i am doing this for damage control, self confidence, and because i felt amazing when i saw 15cm on the ruler when i had the motivation to do this lol.

My regime will be JP's routine at least three days a week, and some stretching whenever my unit feels up to it, as per stesmalltool's success.
    I will also be kegeling and reverse kegeling 3-4 days per week. This will be hard when i go back to university, as i will be living in campus accommodation, so not much privacy (previously i had been living in a hotel room by myself). I have a month off at home now, so hopefully i will get into a routine before i got back to uni.

As for supplements, i have just started an exercise regime (hopefully i will keep it this time!). I will be taking Gen Tec "Pro Lean" and International Protein Kre-Alkalyn.

Anyways, so thats my story. I will be trying to update as much as possible. if any of you guys have questions/comments/ criticisms about my routine, let me know.

Thanks again guys

Also my goal is 8x6 heheh, not an uncommon goal on this site.
    25/6/2011
    NBPEL: 5.6in x 4.8in
    NBPFL: 3.54in x 3.74in
    BPEL: 5.9in

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; Genius will not; Education will not; Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Ok, a quick question i have about jelqing. Any opinions/answers on this would be much appreciated.

I am uncut, and have quite a lot of foreskin. When i jelq, i have been using my free hand to hold my foreskin back while I jelq. In other words, my foreskin is not traveling up my shaft with my jelqing hand. I am not squeezing at the base or anything, I am simply using several fingers of my unused hand to hold the skin of the base of my penis.

another way to put it is this: should i jelq the skin as well as my shaft, or should my skin go up my shaft along with my hand.

This is really hard to explain, so i apologise for the different explanations.

Thanks again.
    25/6/2011

"Nothing in the world can take the place of Persistence. Talent will not; Genius will not; Education will not; Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent."

Comment

Ok, have been super busy for a couple of days. Had relatives over so not much privacy/free time. Managed two sessions in the four days i have been away, first one was good, though second one felt a little weird, i think i mght have pulled the stretches a little too far. Will note that for next session. Leaving today to pick up my sister from boarding school some 500km away, so will have privacy at motel room tonight. will have a session there, then some time of. i will be very tired when i get back home
      25/6/2011

Comment

PE'd 4 days ago, havent since. A bit of a break was needed. My penis felt a bit out of it. Got back on today though, good session. Read somewhere that some guys are stretching AFTER jelqing. Might try that next session.
        25/6/2011

Comment

Good luck on the stretching... As far as jelqing, i wish i knew how to help you. I'm cut. There's some other guys who are uncut who know the best way to dry or wet jelq. Hopefully the come in and chime in.

Comment

Sorry about lack of posts, no internet access. Did PE everyday, will take a 2 day break after today's session. Added 2 x 30second tunica tugs to stretch routine, and 30 seconds assisted a stretches after jelqing in all directions. New routine as follows:

Warm up for about 10-15mins with wheat sack.
            JP's stretching routine + 2x30sec tunica tugs.
            JP's jelqing routine.
            JP's stretching routine + 30sec assisted A stretches in 5 directions.
            Warm down in shower to save time.

This may seem a bit much for a beginner, so i am prepared to back off if I see any negative PI's. Did this routine yesterday. Felt pretty good, but did take close to an hour to complete.
            25/6/2011

Comment

By the way my unit feels a lot heavier/thicker/ longer/ harder already! Can't wait for 3 weeks to measure. I might have gained the cm i lost during my exams.
              25/6/2011

Comment

Did PE 2 days ago, then took two forced days off. Had to go and watch brother play in soccer tournament in Canberra. Staying in a motel with mum - may get awkward if I had have stayed in bathroom for an hour or so...

Learnt about fowfers before i left, a couple of 20min ones during the 2 days. quite a clever exercise.

About to do today's routine. Discovered in takes about 2 and a half sitcoms to finish my routine so i just bring my laptop with me and it helps make the time go faster.

Cant wait for 25th - MEASURING DAY!
                About to go back to uni, but this time I'll be living in a dorm, so it might be interesting heheh, as i have been so upset during these holidays (break up) I haven't been out very much.

As a side note to just above, ex gf wants to get back with me...
                25/6/2011

Comment

Ok was gonna PE today but woke up with a strange pain on left side of my head. must have slept on it weirdly or something. So gonna have a rest until no pain then wait an extra 1-2 days for safety
                  25/6/2011

Comment

Have a bit of free time so I thought I'd post. Penis is still weird. Have been turtling a lot, no change from last post. grrrrr so annoying
                    25/6/2011

Comment

Grrr so annoying, happen to have lots of free time yet i cant do any PE because niggling injury is still there! Getting minor hard flaccid as well. At end of weekend if no improvement might have to see a urologist or something.
                      25/6/2011

Comment

Ok some good news; pain seems to have disappeared.
                        Bad news; hard flaccid is still present.

This was really starting to worry me (so much so that i havent had any alcohol this orientation week!), but thankfully I'm seeing positive signs.

Will be going home tomorrow so i can make some erection tea at home and drink as much as i want of it in privacy
                        25/6/2011

Comment

Ok hard flaccid has decreased slightly, maybe erection tea and green tea have helped. Home alone today, wish i could do some PE. Later on this arvo I may try some very light jelqing for maybe 30-50 reps, but i wont be holding my breath. Off to make a pot of erection tea!
                          25/6/2011

Comment

Okay let's give you some motivavation. You got an injury and you need rest. Give yourself at least 2 weeks off or I'll come to the land down under and kick your ass! Think you can take me? ( give it rest young man)
                            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                              Okay let's give you some motivavation. You got an injury and you need rest. Give yourself at least 2 weeks off or I'll come to the land down under and kick your ass! Think you can take me? ( give it rest young man)
                              Haha was just about to go and do some light exercises before i read this! Thanks for the motivation Cusp haha. I'll still take you on though lol.
                              James8X6
                              Last edited by James8X6; 07-21-2011, 11:29 PM.
                              25/6/2011

Comment

Working...
                              X