Become the Man She Deserves #Frustated

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by soundkick View Post
    I think the most important issue here is your frustration. PE should be fun and an exercise aimed to develop a general sense of well-being in regards to your penis.

Make it fun, love every aspect of your penis. Gains will come if gains are meant to come.

If you start exercising with frustration chances are:

1) you will quit due to lack of encouragement and belief in long term effect (PE is a long term contribution to your penis' state)
    2) you will injure yourself trying to achieve the unachievable
    3) You will get even more frustrated
    4) you will forget do develop other aspects of love making (you'll see yourself as the pointless body and brain attached to a small penis - most women want the body and brain regardless of the penis it comes with )

All these would be terrible side-effects of what is possibly the best cure for your problem, correct?

PE, have fun, PE, have fun, PE, have fun...... and so on. Gains will come.
    Peace
    You know what I think you need reps for such great advise and wisdom.
    Begin 7/25/2011:
    NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
    FL 5.25, FG 5.2
    NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
    UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

• Originally posted by frustated View Post
      As you say @Steve23 Sir

2/9/11
      14 min heat up <did hot water warm up as in heated up the water in geyser and kept pouring it over my penis for ~15 mins bearing all the heat, will appreciate if someone points out any modifications if reqd. in this. I have preferred this over keeping a towel around as I feel this gives more heat, though I wish to move on to rice sock asap)

30 sec strecthes in all directions , circular and helicopter shakes
      3 30 sec tunica tugs
      3 ~50 sec long circle streches
      20-30% erect jelqs around 60 times , these were 4-5 sec long jelqs.
      Cool down and bath ( 5min)(didnt had enough water left for warm down, Please suggest if this is fine as in I usually do cool down or warm down as per convenience , haven't stuck to a single thing)

Also, I generally do 30 sec stretches in all directions two times, I feel my penis feels sour if I increase the intensity. Please suggest if this is ok or I need to try to increase it.
      And to you sir, I will say, go back to the beginner's routine with a different mindset altogether before you hurt yourself in desperation for gains. Yes, some men will be just under average but that is life which is something we all should appreciate on God's green earth. The woman does love the penis but the man to which it is attached. Get that straight and when you accept that then dive into PE.
      Begin 7/25/2011:
      NBPEL 7, BPEL 7.2, MEG 5.6, BEG 6

Current 12/05/2014:
      FL 5.25, FG 5.2
      NBPEL 7.8, BPEL 8.1, UEG 5.75, MEG 6.25, BEG 6.7

Long:
      UEG:MEG 6.5

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...henewuser.html

Comment

• Originally posted by thenewdude View Post
        And to you sir, I will say, go back to the beginner's routine with a different mindset altogether before you hurt yourself in desperation for gains. Yes, some men will be just under average but that is life which is something we all should appreciate on God's green earth. The woman does love the penis but the man to which it is attached. Get that straight and when you accept that then dive into PE.
        One sometimes loose the track oft he bigger picture , its good to get reminded.. I am taking an extended off from PE now.. will start with relatively simple routine again!
        Current Stats: BPEL- 5' NBPEL - 4.5' EG- 4.5' Aim: BPEL-6' EG- 5'

Comment

• back here after 3 months.. no pe for this time.. though some edging out of control , hopefully it didnt interfere with the idea of giving penis some 'rest' .
          Stamina and Regular - Kegels and Jai Stretches
          JP's Stretching
          GIrth: Flaccid Bend
          Jelqs: 50 slow and internse Jelqs ( 25 O and 25 V ) and 50 ultra slow Jelqs to start with and then keep on increasing every week.
          Regular Exercise for good health
          Eat Healthy

Comment

• intertia of no exercises kept me at that edge for now.. now back in seriouos way and will do regular exercises from now.

Comment

• 15 min warm up- rice sock
              15 min stretching - a bit random will try to be more systematic from next time.
              15 min jelqs.
              15 min edging
              hot water shower warm down.

Comment

• Keep it up dude.
                Current Stats

BPEL 18.5-19.5
                GOAL = 20.5 cm

Comment

• Diet (Learn what your body needs, stop living to eat and start eating to live)
                  Sleep (8 hours a night)
                  Testosterone (Surge training is proven to raise your testosterone, checkout MaxT3)
                  Exercise (30 minutes a day, run, walk, bike, I don't care just do it. If you have little time buy MaxT3. It takes 15 minutes a day, burns fat for up to 24 hours and uses surge training which spikes testosterone.)
                  Stress (Yoga, Meditate, golf)

Comment

• https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...-progress.html

Comment

• Girth Routine: ( one on / 1 off)
                      15 min. warm up
                      Uli
                      Flaccid bend
                      high erection very slow jelqs
                      Uli and squeezes
                      V jelqs
                      Warm down

Length routine: ( 1 on 1 off)
                      10-15 min. warm up
                      Stretching Exercise ring
                      helicopters
                      flaccid stretch ring
                      inner stretch ring
                      kegel
                      Vjelq
                      tunica tug

sit down stretch 1on/1 off
                      phimosis 1 on/ 1 off
                      lot of water
                      sunday or one day rest after 3-3 , that day just lot of gym exercise and flaccid phimosis exercise
                      frustated
                      Last edited by frustated; 11-28-2013, 04:19 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X