No announcement yet.

Thimsile's log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Schedule has stayed same since last post except for increase in intensity of jelq. After increase of intensity my flaccid has hung much lower during on and off days. I believe this is because my dinger is more conditioned now and is able to respond positively to harder training. Coming up on month three by the way.

Comment

Last night I was exercising on my same usual routine. When I finished up I decided to mess around with different kinds of uli squeezes. Well I was at about 20% erect and I kegeled, gripped, and released up to the highest erection level I have ever achieved. It literally felt like a tube shaped stone with a layer of skin over it when I squeezed it with my other hand. The method I used was turning my hand around to being palm out and only squeezed with an ok grip. Well this morning my flaccid is larger than it's ever been and I am definatly going to continue using this uli grip in all my workouts.

Comment

Been using the same routine, finally found out that 1 day on 1 day off work out the best for me.

Comment

Originally posted by Thimsile View Post
          Been using the same routine, finally found out that 1 day on 1 day off work out the best for me.
          Glad to hear you found your niche, for now. I've been a 1 day on 1 day off gainer myself for the past 18 weeks. I also used to have a low LOT, now I don't have a LOT. What works for us for sometime I'm sure can change.
          "Why pay for what you can get free"
          How PE Works
          (8/18/08) BPFL 4.12 FG 4.37 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.37
          (3/08/09) BPFL 4.16 FG 4.25 BPEL 6.61 EG 5.25 After 7 months of no PE
          (4/13/09) BPFL 4.18 FG 4.50 BPEL 6.75 EG 5.5

Lesson: PE WORKS
          "We learn from failure, not from success!" - Bram Stoker
          PE90X Routine

Comment

I decided to start a log, been PEing for two months now and I think a log will help a lot. I have a 2 or 3 day on 1 day off routine.

1.) 15 minute warm up in shower or bath if I want a good warm up.
            2.) 5 way stretch two reps of 20 seconds, 30 seconds shakes (one of my wrists won't do helicopter shakes, it wont move like it used to because of martial arts)
            3.) Flaccid bends (20 seconds all 4 directions)
            4.)40 wet jelqs straight out (4 seconds and two passes). 40 wet jelqs straight up.

I'm also gonna start kegals every day.

And I don't warm down or cool down.

I started out 2-15-2009 BPEL-5.85 and EG-4.60 ( I know not that big but that's why I'm here.)
            I measured yesterday 4-10-2009 and I am very happy to say that my new measurements are BPEL-6.10 and EG-4.75

I look forward to increasing these gains and I would appreciate any feedback on my routine and thoughts in general.
            Thanks
            Wow, you must be dedicated to have a routine like so. I don't think there's enough time in a single day to do all of this. My hat's off to ya partner. Quick question though- what's the purpose of a warm-up or cool down?
            Began: 1/09 3 1/2 x 4
            Now 6 x 5

I just jelq for 15 minutes a day and that's all.

Comment

Originally posted by Walk-In View Post
              Wow, you must be dedicated to have a routine like so. I don't think there's enough time in a single day to do all of this. My hat's off to ya partner. Quick question though- what's the purpose of a warm-up or cool down?
              Well the warm up gets the muscles loose and increases bloodflow to your unit, it's a good way to increase effectiveness and above all lessen the chance of injury. Though I'm not too familiar with the warm or cool down I'm sure a mod would be happy to explain.

Comment

Oh and also I have once again measured for the first time in at least a month. I knew I had gained but I didn't know that I had gained so much! I reached 7 inches BPEL! I was so excited when the tip of my head just reached up to that number 7. It couldn't have gone any better for me these last few months, especially seeing as I started out at 5.85 BPEL back in Febuary. I never had any doubts about the gym and the work that the people do here but getting such amazing results just couldn't make me any happier. And this is just the beggining result of much work to come!

Comment

Well the warm up gets the muscles loose and increases bloodflow to your unit, it's a good way to increase effectiveness and above all lessen the chance of injury. Though I'm not too familiar with the warm or cool down I'm sure a mod would be happy to explain.
                  Walk in warm up was so important, just like every exercise you need to prepare your body to a strenuous activity, from idle state to a battle mode (just an illustration), warming up your unit will make your shaft pliable, will rush blood flood. The most important thing about warming up was avoiding injury.

Way to go Thimsile

https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...k-warm-up.html You might be interested in reading this
                  epsilon
                  Last edited by epsilon; 06-09-2009, 03:44 AM.
                  March 4, 2009 BPEL5.25xEG4.5
                  Short Tem Goal 6.5 x 5.5
                  Long Term Goal 7x6 NBPL:D
                  No specific target, no length and girth just a 100% EQ and a enjoyable session^^ but gains will be welcome :P

Comment

Unfortunately I have to stop for a bit due to injury. Not an injury from PE, I made the dumbest decision of sparring without my cup on and took a roundhouse right to the shaft. It is very soar and very red and I couldn't imagine PEing with it. Hoping to recoop with in a few days.

Comment

Will start some light jelqing tomorrow, my injury was worse then I thought but I have taken a whole week off so I'll see how it goes.

Comment

I have reached a size that I am comfortable with, my routine days are over. I plan on light clamping a couple times a week to cement and keep up the EQ.

Comment

Update... After a while I stopped all PE for at least a year. I kept the modest girth gain but interestingly lost just under a half inch of my erect length gain of 1.15 inches. So I went from BPEL 5.85 to 7.0 to 6.55. I ended up coming back to PE with a hard 1000 hour extender campaign in 2014 and added just under another inch (extending 8-10 hrs daily). This puts me at a hair under 7.5 BPEL when I am very hard.

I took another break at this point measuring at BPEL-7.4 and MEG-4.85, at times 4.9.

I readied for a girth campaign a month ago by purchasing a vacutech pump. I've been doing 1 day on and one day off and after the first 3-4 weeks I believe I may have cracked over the 5 inch girth for the first time. I will post my routine later and perhaps confirm my exact gains/measurements.

Comment

Very nice, i started around your girth havent seen any changes in a while its not as easy as lenght i will say that much. But definitely more rewarding!

Comment

I agree, stretching length always seems a sure thing for me as long as I put the hours in. Making your dick grow significantly fatter on the other hand seems to be such an unworldly accomplishment but I am believing in it more and more.

Comment

Feel like I'm getting into the groove of girth work. I measured 5.0 MEG and a hair under 5.25 BEG for the 3rd time on an off day yesterday so I am going to say I have hit the 5 inch mark from my previous 4.9.

I just had a good girth workout and I warmed up for the first time by heating up a cock sock in hot water and edging with it for 10 minutes. I have noticed a big difference compared to going without warmup. I think I expanded a little quicker but the biggest effect is almost no red spots. Usually I get lots of them and some of them are occasionally a bit bigger than a pinhead and dark purple which isn't good. These dark ones take more than a couple days to fade. Definitely warming up every-time now.

Post workout I hit 5.2-5.25 MEG at best and pretty easily hit 5.5 BEG. This is very pleasing for me. A sign of a fat dick soon to come. (Pun optional)
                                Thimsile
                                Last edited by Thimsile; 08-07-2017, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X