Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

who in here has gained 2 inches in NBPL and 1 inch in MG?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

REALITY THATS WTF IT IS!! church people are just regular people bro.. plus am speaking from experience not that i freaking studied this shit. plus DLD said the same thing in the perfect penis documentry .. that i have been looking for, for so long
    FIRST i was 6 inches in length THEN i was 6.3 in legnth now i am 6.5-6.8 in NBPEL but my goal is to turn my 7.8 FBPSL INTO MY NBPEL, as for my girth i will be happy with anything 5.9" and above Amen.. ALTHOUGH I WILL KEEP GOING AFTER THAT TO CEMENT THOSE GAINS... damn am so proud of myself lol

Comment

Riiiight, not much clearer...if size mattered in church there wouldn't be so many alter boy scandals

And how exactly is that relevant to the thread?
      My progress log

Comment

Originally posted by bigcock1 View Post
        your dick is being stared at and judged in CHURCH, and it affects your interractions with its members... basically just regular people except in church
        This is the funniest thing I've read for ages, please keep it up!

Comment

Perhaps the priest has convinced him that weekly "inspections" are part of his pe routine...
          My Progress Log

Comment

LMAO now thats catholic and UNREALISTIC.. THIS IS MY THREAD THAT I STARTED so i could say i like cup cakes and it would be relevant to the thread.. but seriously man just go to A REGULAR CHURCH as the NEW GUY, with the understanding that a simply glance at your crotch is all women need.. and watch how many people look at your d!ck. MATTER OF FACT do that at work.. am telling you man its the funniest thing ever, EVERYONE IS LOOKING AT YOUR PENIS!! EVERYONE
            FIRST i was 6 inches in length THEN i was 6.3 in legnth now i am 6.5-6.8 in NBPEL but my goal is to turn my 7.8 FBPSL INTO MY NBPEL, as for my girth i will be happy with anything 5.9" and above Amen.. ALTHOUGH I WILL KEEP GOING AFTER THAT TO CEMENT THOSE GAINS... damn am so proud of myself lol

Comment

some one asked me about my signature in page one so i told them and have changed it since then...

Comment

Working...
              X