PhibbysHammer's Journal

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PhibbysHammer View Post
    22nd is a new moon and I start my adjusted routine. maybe the growth phase of the moon will help me.
    Newww moon, you saw me Jelqing alone....Today's the 22 PH. Kick your adjusted routine in the ass and get to work. I want to hear reports of some BIG gains.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
      Newww moon, you saw me Jelqing alone....Today's the 22 PH. Kick your adjusted routine in the ass and get to work. I want to hear reports of some BIG gains.
      Wow JP, you keep singing to me like that I might change my mind on that sex thingy
      Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Originally posted by JonPop View Post
        Sorry to hear about the death in your family. God Bless.
        My condolences, too, PH.

Comment

Just wanted to step by and congratulate you for your hard work, commitment, sharing of information and surprisingly gains. I feel motivated to keep working everytime I check your log and learned a lot from you. Keep up the great work, and enjoy the journey. I keep saying to myself that it is not the long term achievements that matter, but enjoying your growth journey, giving a good use every new inch you get.

Learning to Live
          Measurements:
          End of June 2009:
          NBPEL - 5.8 inches (14,7 cm)
          (will take decent measurements asap)
          Short-Term Goals
          NBPEL - 6 inches
          Long-Term Goal
          7x5.5

Comment

By the way, it's time for new measurements! Good Luck
            Measurements:
            End of June 2009:
            Short-Term Goals
            NBPEL - 6 inches
            Long-Term Goal
            7x5.5

Comment

Yeah, 15th was measuring day but I had an interruption. I missed several days and want to complete an actual 3 month tour so I'll be a few days behind with my next update. It will show gain though.
              Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

lookin forward to see if u gained any PH
                Start 6/1/09
                BPEL: 5.8"
                EG: 4.5"

Current

BPEL: 6.5"
                EG: ????

Progress & Pic Log

Comment

I had an injury and some personal problems set me back but I have gained a bit. I pushed measuring day up to end/first of month. Girth was missing in gains this go round but length in flaccid and erect increased. Probably because I concentrated on stretching so much as I wanted to break 7 solidly.

Comment

Good luck PHammer. Work on those 3-part dry Jelqs.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

Phibby,
                      Same here I went a bit much and had a small injury for 2-3 days took a week off then with work picking up its been about a month for me and have not did much exercising no kegals only thing was every couple of days about 2
                      minutes worth of stretching.
                      I measured the other day and lost a small bit of girth but picked up a very very small bit of length.
                      1 month ago Lenght 7.25" X 5.750"Girth mid shaft.
                      Now 7.3" X 5.700"
                      ON a good note my log says sex with wife 12 times this month out of 25 days

I will be watching your progress just dont leave me too far behind.
                      Starting Stats
                      BPEL 6.375 X 5.4" MSEG

Current Stats
                      BPEL 7.390" X 6.00" MSEG Base EG 6.80"
                      I have something you may be interested in :)

Comment

Originally posted by Livin Life View Post
                        Phibby,
                        I measured the other day and lost a small bit of girth but picked up a very very small bit of length.
                        1 month ago Lenght 7.25" X 5.750"Girth mid shaft.
                        Now 7.3" X 5.700"
                        I will be watching your progress just dont leave me too far behind.
                        Yeah right, you're blowing me away. I just hope I can stay in your draft.

Comment

Your so close to the big boys club dude! Get there by dropping the caffiene down a bit. You will likely pass 7" soon. don't worry so much about girth your already there as far as that goes. Concentrate on the 10th of inch. Do low erection jelqs at say around flaccid to 40%.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

I'm trying KP. Some days you're flying like an eagle and others you're running through the tall grass like a field mouse...................trying to get away from the eagle.

Comment

Once again good luck. It has come in to my mind if your huge lenght gains are due to the extender you use for 30 mins. I do stretch a lot but can't sense any gains in erect lenght I guess. Haven't measured since 2 months back so I just wonder if it grew, because I can't see any significant changes. Maybe I don't because I don't have anything to compare my actual size to the old one and check if there were any gains. No pictures and no actual measurements yet.
                              I hope you can achieve your 8 tool soon Phibby. Maybe in half a year, you can write an article regarding to your gains
                              Measurements:
                              End of June 2009:
                              Short-Term Goals
                              NBPEL - 6 inches
                              Long-Term Goal
                              7x5.5

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                                Your so close to the big boys club dude! Get there by dropping the caffiene down a bit. You will likely pass 7" soon. don't worry so much about girth your already there as far as that goes. Concentrate on the 10th of inch. Do low erection jelqs at say around flaccid to 40%.

Elaborate if you will, regarding caffeine?

frb
                                Start 2009/06/24 bpel 5.5 eg 4.75
                                2009/08/26 bpel 5.5 eg 5.25
                                2010/01/05 bpel 6.12"
                                2010/08/01 bpel 6.25
                                Goal 7"

Comment

Working...
                                X