No announcement yet.

Lelouch's Progress Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay..it has been two weeks since i have last made a post on my log.

Would like to update on the fact the past two weeks has been an irregular to my PE routine where i have only done about 2 or 3 days a week of workout rather than the 5 days..which is being inconsistent but it is better to do some than not right? But keeping to the routine i know is better which is what i will do my best to stick to..

Have some very good PI, where erections are becoming easy and very frequent it gets in the way of PEing..morning wood etc, waking up wood from naps..all that positive things.

Just ran out of L-arginine but found another website that sells more for less than the original source i got it from! low on zinc too..which i will top up all with and been taking some ginkgo biloba also along with multivits+minerals and vitamin B complex..haven't taken any l-lysine for 2 months but will restock on that.

this weeks PE progress:
    tuesday and sunday: PE work
    other days were lazy/rest days
    "If a king doesn't lead, then his subjects can't follow." ~ Lelouch Lamperouge

Start 07/09: BPFL: 3" x FG: 3.15"|BPEL: 4.7" x EG: 4.3"
    Currently 28/10/11: BPFLS:6.3" | Fl: 4 x 3.74 ?? | BPEL: 6.1 x 4.5?

Initial | Final Goal
    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Being pressed for time really makes my PE routine suffer throughout the week, i am only managing to get 3 sessions in per week rather than the 5, but it is as said before..better to do than not at all right? The days i don't do PE can be rest days for gym and PE sessions.

I have had a reassessment on my goal, and had a look at many threads on the 'usual max gains' on both length and girth which is 2"x1".

having started with:
      1st july 2009
      BPEL: 4.7"
      EG:4.3"

Initial Set goal from start:
      BPEL: 6.7"
      EG: 5.1"

Currently at:
      1st march 2010 (8 months of PE)
      BPEL: 5.1" (+0.4")
      EG: 4.7" (+0.4")

Theoretical max gains should be:
      BPEL: 6.7"
      EG: 5.3"

Once i reach my initial goal, the next goal would be:

7.1"x 5.5"

Despite my irregular PE session patterns at the moment, i will regain my routine of 2/1 and restock up on my supplements (e.g. l-lysine, l-arginine, zinc)
      having only gained 0.4" in both EL and G, it may mean it would take 2.5 years to reach length goal and another approx. 8months to reach girth goal!

Next measurement: 29/3 and will set a mini challenge to stick to my 2/1 routine until then.

Can it be done? I would like to think that is it possible given time and effort!

Any advanced PE'ers or veterans who read this, please give me some feedback please =) it would be great.
      lelouch
      Last edited by lelouch; 03-12-2010, 06:40 PM.

Initial | Final Goal
      6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

New measurements taken on 29/3/2010:

PBEL: 13.3cm (+0.3cm)
        EG: 12cm (no changes)

Yet to take any Flaccid measurements but will do next rest day...also trying out the jelq then stretch routine by reversing my current routine for a month to see how it goes.

Initial | Final Goal
        6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Update on measurements of flaccid:

PBFL: 10cm
          FLG: 10cm (+0.5 from jan measurement)

PBFLS: 14cm (no changes)

time for some PE!

Initial | Final Goal
          6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Hmm i have done jelq routine last night but missed out on tuesday and wednesdays due to pushing PE routine off from other things happening in my day.

Next measurement date would be 3rd may so i would like to see if some of the off days taken off unintentionally has led to some gains..as did the 0.3 cm gains did on BPEL..But i will continue to carry on with PE! One day my girl will say..wow you've gotten bigger!

Initial | Final Goal
            6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Been a while since i updated my log.

I have had some great sessions saturday and sunday with monday as my off day, got some more baby oil for my jelqing sessions.
              I have also 'adjusted' my routine to:

2x 20minutes bed fowfers - warm up
              3 finger flaccid bends - 4 direction at 15-20 seconds each
              20 JAI stretches - 2 second stretch, 2 second relax
              5 way Standard stretches - 60 seconds
              1 x tunica stretch - 1minute
              1 x V stretch - 1minute
              150 wet jelqs
              90 v-jelqs - Jelqs are alternated in this way (50 WJ, 30 VJ, repeat)
              50 kegels while doing some jelqs

I do also about 50-100 1 second kegels every other day.

Sometimes i end on a 15 minute edge..which is lame i know.. but time really and depending on day it is.
              Warm down - 10minute bed fowfer

What i would like to ask is..should i change the 2/1, 3/1 or use 5/2 basis? I have been fairly inconsistent ever since the change to 2/1 and i feel after the off day i take another off day..so i would think doing more on days then an off day would be better for me as gains seems to be affected from my inconsistency..

Some good flaccid hangs, rarely ever turtles even during cardio and weight lifting sessions at the gym.

Initial | Final Goal
              6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

It has almost been a year since i started and i realised my initial goal set was too high of a reach looking at my progress...

New short term goals:

BPEL: 6" or 15cm
                EG: 4.9" or 12.5cm

Initial goal is now 2 year long goal :

BPEL: 6.7" or 17cm
                EG: 5.1" or 13cm

Max theory gains:
                BPEL: 6.7" 17cm
                EG: 5.3" 13.5cm

I would like to get 7x5.5 or 7x6 though as a remaining goal once the first 3 are met..

Initial | Final Goal
                6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Ok rest day and has been a month since i last measured, heres my new stats:

BPFL: 10 cm
                  FLG: 10cm
                  BPFLS: 14.3cm (+0.3)
                  BPEL: 13.5 cm (+0.2)
                  EG: 12cm

Will measure in 4 weeks time again.

Next two days are PE day once again =p
                  lelouch
                  Last edited by lelouch; 06-16-2010, 06:35 PM.

Initial | Final Goal
                  6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

My 1 off turned into three..woops, did my routine today, just got to say though, my flaccid to erected states have VERY pronounced veins now, it was pronounced before but since i changed the routine abit and added green tea and slightly upped the ginkgo and L-arginine intake..veins are bulge like across the shaft which is quite nice to see actually lol

The changes to my routine i have done past week is this:

30 v-jelqs is now split into 15 v- jelqs and 15 A-jelqs.

A-jelqs have made the veins/bloodflow better as i am jelqing it from the top side rather than bottom only.

Initial | Final Goal
                    6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Ok it has been since saturday that i have last done my routine, have had some lazy days but i''ll just consider them as rest days.

Anyways, i did a half routine yesterday and today, yesterday consisted of Bed Fowfers and stretch routine, and today was BF and jelq routine, i am considering upping the jelq numbers up by 30, 15, 15 so it totals to 3x 60 wet jelqs, 3 x 60 v jelqs and 3 x A jelqs.

will do a full routine tomorrow and saturday would be my rest day.

Initial | Final Goal
                      6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Done a half routine sunday (jelqing) and a full routine yesterday..i feel like i could do more..may just do a jelq session and have a rest day tomorrow, then thursday onwards is back to normal routine. Soooooo close to my girth goal which is a tease and also not far off from my length goal.

Just have to stick to my routine and be consistent which is the best way, as well as take my supplements and regularly attend gym.

Initial | Final Goal
                        6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

finally back on to doing the routine, rest day yesterday...

going to switch from 2/1 to 5/2, i feel like doing short routines is making me lazy and inconsistent, with 5 on 2 off like i did with JP's routine, i stuck to it as close as possible and made some great flaccid gains and also 0.4" in about 3 months, although i did 2/1 since december and have made some gains, i feel i should increase consistency, effort and often of PE. Would really love to achieve my goals.

Initial | Final Goal
                          6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Ok i have progressed onto day 3 of my newly changed 5/2 routine, would have to say, i think EQ or morning has gone down...but I haven't really noticed whether i had the wood or not to be honest.

Also my third day without ejaculating, going to do some 30 to 40 mins edging finishing with an ejaculation to see how it is.

Been taking my supplements daily too aswell as drinking the chinese gree tea about 2-3 times a day.

Initial | Final Goal
                            6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

I missed out on my 5th day but due to reasons that gave me no time, argued i could of in the morning but i did the session the night before.

I have also did a measurement on my Base Girth Erected..it is 11cm, MSEG is 12 cm so thats a whole 0.4" difference i put and i hate this baseball bat effect!
                              Difficult for me to jelq close to the base as possible, but i try to when i do the V-jelq and reverse V jelq (^-jelq?).

I have also read some members with clamps for girth, may consider getting some as it may help me with some gains, girth gains has been fairly slow but length is coming along every 2 to 3 month or so it seems.

Going to do some PE later after my gym session and have a rest day tomorrow so i am in good condition for thursday when i go see my girl .

Monthly measurement soon in 10 days or so.

Initial | Final Goal
                              6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Measurement day on friday 29th for updated results.

I have changed to 5/2 routine and i would make sure it is sunday to thursday and fri/sat is rest days, this would ensure that if there are any night out with my friends i can afford to rest and not miss out on my routine. Consistency is key and so are rest days.

I have missed out on sundays workout but have done monday and tuesdays, going to do todays soon and then thursday.

My clamp has just been ordered and would begin using it on sunday if it arrives by the end of this week, if not, start fresh on a sunday whenever it would arrive.
                                The clamp would be done before my jelq routine at 3 sets of 5 minutes to begin with for 2 weeks, then increase by 1 minute every 2 weeks until about 10 to 15 minute sessions. Clamping frequency would be 2 on /1 off, so clamping would be on sunday, monday, wednesday and thursday every week. Can't wait!

Initial | Final Goal
                                6x5 | 7.5x5.5

Comment

Working...
                                X