X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
    I think we may have a fast grower here.
    Me thinks Kingpole is right!

I doubled my flaccid length and you will probably do the same! Best of luck with your goal!!

Comment

So I took yesterday off completely, no PE or masturbating, and decided to change up my routine this week. I'm going to do a lot of stretching and no jelqs below 75% erect for a few days. I'm mildly concerned about my flaccid length because it does seem bigger, but fluctuates wildly now.

Comment

My workout today was stretching and bending for a half hour or so. I've decided not to be goal oriented short term, so there shall be no measurements for at least 2 weeks...

Comment

Same workout today. I'm getting restless with this. I think I need this weekend off, and then it's back to jelqing next week.

Comment

Took a day off and then came back with a slightly new routine. I'm working on stretching and ULI's now. I'm more concerned with girth and Uli's definitely work. I really do feel wider since I've begun and a little longer too.

Comment

I did a lot of stretching today. I'm planning to see what happens this next 2 weeks and then make a decision as to whether or not to continue. I'm going to be very short on time soon, so we'll see.

Comment

Keep us informed sdp12, this has been a very clean thread so far.

I've got a Tiger by the tail.

Comment

I had another good work out last night. It consisted of stretching and v-bends primarily. This stuff works. I might try to find a short but intense workout I can do each day for the coming months.

Comment

I've been going two days on, one day off for a while now. I'm continuing my program of stretching and v-bends. It's helping my flaccid size but has done nothing for my woodie.

Comment

I did another round of stretching and bending today. I feel positive about what I've been doing and would like to continue. I'm going to be traveling and visiting family this whole weekend, so that will be some much needed time off.

Comment

I'm in the middle of a good workout today and didn't j-off yesterday. I'll be taking some time off this weekend but I really like how I feel now, bigger flaccid, extra girth and gained a little length too. My head also looks bigger and I think that has to do with uli's. I want to keep up my pe'ing, probably 4 days a week but go with more intensity.
                        Last edited by sdp12; 07-31-2009, 06:54 PM.

Comment

Despite traveling a bit, I managed to keep up my work outs. I've pretty much stuck with stretching, v-bending, ulis and the occasional 90% jelq set of 50. Overall, I think I'm wider now, and a little longer too. My flaccid is certainly better as well. I'm probably going to post another pic soon, but I really think my dick looks bigger! Girth= mad volume, eh?

Comment

Originally posted by sdp12 View Post
                            Despite traveling a bit, I managed to keep up my work outs. I've pretty much stuck with stretching, v-bending, ulis and the occasional 90% jelq set of 50. Overall, I think I'm wider now, and a little longer too. My flaccid is certainly better as well. I'm probably going to post another pic soon, but I really think my dick looks bigger! Girth= mad volume, eh?
                            Hold back on the uli's for another couple of months. That jelq you do with the base grip and the jelqing grip above is a really good and causes fast growth i would stick with that one. I use to do that one a lot.

For I will restore health unto thee and I will heal thee of thine wounds, saith the Lord Jeremiah 30:17

Comment

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
                              Hold back on the uli's for another couple of months. That jelq you do with the base grip and the jelqing grip above is a really good and causes fast growth i would stick with that one. I use to do that one a lot.
                              Hey, thanks for the advice. I will go back to doing that soon.

Comment

I use that jelg too and its my favorite. Worked great for me and my girth.
                                Dr. PhibbysHammer has not got 3 degrees from HARVARD, YALE and PRINCETON and is in no way LICENSED TO PRACTICE MEDICINE or PSYCHOLOGY. https://www.pegym.com/forums/success...hacts-phi.html

Comment

Working...
                                X