Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Busy busy. Week 9 4x total.

Comment

Week 10 7x total but felt the fatigue late Fri so skipped the pm session for no other reason.

Comment

The fatigue turned out to be a dull ache so I skipped whole last week and intend to do so this week as well.

Comment

Didn't really get quite the mileage I was looking for during the last couple of months but still, the latest routine didn't seem to have any effect at all.

So, since last week I have switched to jelqing while I plan my next move. Ended up with 20-30 minute sessions totaling two hours of jelqing for that week, Mon through Fri. This week I'll continue with a similar routine while I watch the PIs.

I do sets of five minutes of jelqing at around 50-70% erection, five seconds per a single stroke by one hand. Between sets I do a firegoat roll. I don't care about the number of reps, just time under tension. After the 15-minute mark I start to get rather nice plumpness so I think it might pay off to stretch the duration of a single session to around 25-30 minutes to take full advantage of that slight overexpansion there might be going on.

If I can manage the time and the privacy and the PIs stay positive, I'll try to add a second session with Ulis and/or horse squeezes into the mix.

Comment

Last week 120 minutes of jelqing total.

Comment

Last week, around 100 minutes of jelqing, 20 minutes of Uli. I'll be increasing the amount of dedicated girth routines (Ulis, squeezes) and reducing the amount of jelqing, but I'm still kind of in a non-routine phase, thinking about my next approach. Girth work is always fun.

Comment

Last week a shocker week, 110 minutes of Uli total, nothing else. Now back to jelqing for now.

Comment

Last week taking it easier, 60 minutes of jelqing.

Comment

And a girth week again, 160 minutes of Ulis total. Had Fri off so after three full days of rest I'm feeling I can take another all-girth week straight on.

Comment

Another week with 160 minutes of Ulis. Taking a break for the holidays.

Comment

The first week after holiday season, 40 minutes of Ulis.

Comment

On Monday I had 2 sessions both consisting of 20 minutes of Ulis. Some fluid buildup, but even though it was all big and plump, I knew it was mostly swelling and underneath I felt almost like turtling. Obviously there's a need to adjust. So I'll pick a list of exercises and rotate the combinations through the week.

10 minutes per exercise, two exercises per session, two 20 minute sessions per day. Maximum of two consecutive days for a single type of exercise.

Mon - Jelqs & Ulis
                          Tue - Jelqs & Tunica tugs
                          Wed - STS stretches & Tunica tugs
                          Thu - Jelqs & STS stretches
                          Fri - Tunica tugs & Ulis
                          Sat - rest
                          Sun - rest

Comment

One week behind me.

I'm suspecting slight overtraining, but I'm giving it some time to draw conclusions. I'm conditioned well enough to do the advanced exercises without hurting myself, but it's bugging me whether I would actually need more time to recover to make gains. For that there's basically two options; Either lose the second session of the day, cutting my routine pretty short to just one 20 minute session per day, or add Tue & Thu to rest days. I'll have to figure this out. I'm considering replacing Uli with 2x5min of clamping, but that's another variable and it'll just have to wait.

edit to add: Ok so now I'm listening to my body and it feels like training fatigue so I'm swallowing my pride and taking a step back. It's time to shut down this exercise as two sessions per day, 5-2, is obviously too much work with this set of exercises. I'll tone it down for a Mon-Wed-Fri schedule of tunica tugs and Ulis at mild to moderate intensity for now, and adjust according to PIs.

Sometimes eagerness for results gets the better of me. As I'm in it long-term, why let it?

Well, I guess there's that I did promise the ma'am she gets a sandwich once her weight's back to sub-150 like it was before the kids -- and I'm not talking about the ham & cheese kind of sandwich here.

I'd like to measure 6" MSEG by then, I really don't care that much about length anymore, it'd be nice to have, but girth is a must-have IMO...
                            sixrod
                            Last edited by sixrod; 01-15-2013, 12:54 AM.

Comment

Last week I did just one 20-minute session consisting of 10 minutes of 30 second tunica tugs and 10 minutes of 1 minute Ulis Mon-Wed-Fri, and I don't feel as fatigued as before so apparently this is the way to go for now. I did however add 100 quick STS stretches to the routine, performed whenever I go to the bathroom. Nothing fancy, just 50 light reps with each hand to remind the good ol' flaccid to hang in there.

In the long term, high intensity girth work and plenty of rest days might be the way to go for me. Maybe M-W-F a 20- minute Uli or clamping session. Two such sessions per day five days per week is pretty hardcore at any conditioning level, and replacing some of the exercises with lower intensity work didn't really help when I was already in the overfatigued state and just missing that slot for recovery. I started feeling a dip in morning woods which is a first for me, definitely a neg PI. Now I'm back tossing and turning over a 10EQ morning stiffy so things are back to normal

I also suspect I might've made a slight discovery regarding MMO. As mentioned before, I'm kind of semi-MMO. Something like a year and a half ago, I started training for MMO with Barbara Keesling's and Mantak Chia's books. Both materials suggested results in a couple of months at most if you committed to the exercises. I didn't really like the mystical aspect of Chia but did read the book and there's obvious similarity to the western medicine approach of Keesling. However, I had trouble understanding why they both suggest a heavy kegel at PONR when it's obvious at least to me kegeling is a fast-lane to PONR and beyond.

I've been stuck here for a year now: When I reach PONR and kegel, I could easily hold it strength-wise, but it's the nervous system that takes control. I can feel it like it twists my arm, the PC just relaxes into that pulsating mode and I "leak". It's kind of half-way there, it's a full-blown orgasm all right, but I can continue with just a dip in EQ and arousal scale.

On a good night it just takes me back to 6-7 on the arousal scale and things are good. On a bad night, I fall to 3 at most and for a while I get that post-ejaculatory "why bother" feeling with the effect on EQ as well. If I just keep on thrusting, I recover in a minute and I'm good to go for another orgasm, by which time I just don't have the strength or willpower to push my luck for a third round and I don't even try to make it a DO.

I've done my share of kegel/rk training and I've gotten pretty good at isolating the front from the back. In fact this might have been my downfall.

You see, I was just recently edging, and for some odd reason while stumbling around PONR, I did a hard back kegel. Boy did it feel strange. I didn't get that prostate-clenching "too-much-to-handle" rush over the edge like I do with front kegel, and I was so close to having a complete DO without even the need to stop stimulating. It wasn't a complete DO but much closer to what Chia/Keesling describe what should happen when you kegel hard at PONR.

So now I'm thinking, what if WE over here at PEGym have overanalysed the PC/BC system and what Keesling and Chia are talking about actually is about clenching the back kegel, ie. the anus region, rather than the front kegel, which simply seems to overstimulate the prostate even more?

Definitely stuff to investigate and experiment. Didn't really mean to share this extensively but now it's out there, enjoy.

Comment

Last week was a repeat of the week before, except on Fri I upped the number of Ulis to 15 minutes. PIs are good.

Comment

Working...
                                X