Donjelqer76's 2012 Girth Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Donjelqer76's 2012 Girth Log

Well, I'm officially starting my girth routine and plan to stick to it for the remainder of 2012. I have been doing serious pure hanging routine from May to September. I had a goal of reaching 8" in length, but fell a little short. Oh well, I'll be starting my hanging back up Jan 1 2013!
    My wife has been very patient with me wanting to increase my length and has stated that she would rather more girth than anything - so to be fair I'm going to give a solid 3 months of pure girth workouts. Technically, my girth routine doesn't officially start until October, but I'm going to take a few weeks to test the waters, see where my conditioning level is at with some of the exercises I plan on doing, and take things from there.

I started almost a year ago at 4.75" and I'm now a solid 5.3" of girth. My goal is to be at 5.5" by 2013. Wish me luck!

For the last week, I've been pumping 5 days a week, 3 20-minute sessions along with a 20 minute jelqing session per day. I'll be adding some clamping starting in October. I'll start posting my daily efforts here starting tomorrow
    2011 2012 2013 2014

Get-r-done!

Comment

Good luck mate.

I dont want to be offensve here btw, but isnt having a large almost 8 incher weird with a girth of only 5. Or is that why you are working more for girth now
      Erect Mid Shaft Girth - 5.75 inches.

Erect Bone Pressed Length - 7 inches

Comment

James - no offense. Its not actually quite that bad, as I'm not quite 8" in length, and I'm actually 5.3" in girth. Currently I'm at 7.8 x 5.3 - a ratio of about 1.47 which is in a normal range at this length, though maybe a tad bit on the high side. But yes, I am doing this to get my girth "caught up" so to speak, as well as to let the wife know that her input is also valuable. My personal preference would be to have a length:girth ratio of 1.40 (8"x5.7" would get me there)
        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Good luck man on your girth routine. I will be following your progress!!!

Comment

What type of technique you going to do for girth?

Comment

Best of luck DonJ. 3 x 20 on the pump will be awsome. I have had the same thought on and off for a few months. Should be a good change of pace.
              Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Best of luck with Girth bro.
                The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Thanks for the encouragement guys

Woke up at 3:30 this morning to get in a 15 minute jelqing session followed by a 20 minute pumping session. I'll be using my bathmate for a couple weeks as I broke my air cylinder yesterday (it cracked when I tightened the vacuum fitting). I just ordered a brand new Joel Kaplan, just have to wait for it to arrive.

I'll update later when I get my evening workouts in.

Edit:
                  Time was at a premium today, so I did one single 25 minute pumping set at the end of the day. I've also been applying Super Vita K Cream (contains Arnica) after each session to keep discoloration minimal. So far so good!
                  donjelqer76
                  Retired Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by donjelqer76; 09-17-2012, 08:19 PM.
                  2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Short one today- a single 10 minute jelqing session this morning followed by a single 20 minute pumping session. I decided to lay off the rest of the day as I do have some red spots and want to work on healing and getting my conditioning to pumping back up..
                    2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

I took a day off, then had a good day of 3x20 minute sets with the bathmate yesterday.

My new Joel Kaplan cylinder arrived yesterday. I did a 20 minute set at 5"hg, then a 40 minute set at 3.5"hg first thing when I woke up this morning. I just did 15 minutes jelqing followed by an additional 15 minutes with the bathmate while I took a shower. I think I'm going to do one more set tonight with the air pump
                      donjelqer76
                      Retired Moderator
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by donjelqer76; 09-23-2012, 09:21 AM.
                      2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Had a nice early start today.. Started off with a 45 minute air pumping session @ 4"Hg. About an hour later I did a 20-minute bathmate session while I showered. I'll update here later when I do more of my routine.
                        UPDATE: I did a 45-minute mid-day air pump at 3.5-4"Hg, and then another 45 minute session just before bed. This was nearly 3 hours of pumping today with almost no edema, and no donut effect at all.

I'm a little on the fence about how to approach my air pumping routine. No matter how conditioned I am, I get blood spots any time I pump to 5"hg, so I usually pump at 4"Hg and lower. The only problem is, I don't get much expansion, and even my long sessions I don't get any edema (at least noticeably). I do get the expansion at 5"hg+, but again, I don't want to cover my penis in hickies every day and add to the discoloration. I'm just going to keep hoping that I get more conditioned to it and can eventually pump to higher levels of vacuum to get better expansion
                        donjelqer76
                        Retired Moderator
                        PEGym Hero
                        Last edited by donjelqer76; 09-24-2012, 08:01 AM.
                        2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Maybe Clamping would be a better route dj? Seems pumping is hit and miss from reading progress reports all these years. Some gain, some don't. Clamping, on the other hand, seems to work for nearly everyone to varying degrees.
                          The above is not meant to be argumentative, abrasive or confrontational. Take this and everything you read with a grain of salt.

Comment

Originally posted by donjelqer76 View Post
                            Had a nice early start today.. Started off with a 45 minute air pumping session @ 4"Hg. About an hour later I did a 20-minute bathmate session while I showered. I'll update here later when I do more of my routine.

I'm a little on the fence about how to approach my air pumping routine. No matter how conditioned I am, I get blood spots any time I pump to 5"hg, so I usually pump at 4"Hg and lower. The only problem is, I don't get much expansion, and even my long sessions I don't get any edema (at least noticeably). I do get the expansion at 5"hg+, but again, I don't want to cover my penis in hickies every day and add to the discoloration. I'm just going to keep hoping that I get more conditioned to it and can eventually pump to higher levels of vacuum to get better expansion
                            Just keep at it, it will; take a bit of time but your expansion will be greater and great er over time. Soon you will be hardly able to close your legs all the way!
                            Going an inch and 1/2 deeper than before

Comment

Well I talked to Big O a bit about it and he eased my mind. He shared his experience and the advice given to him by GTO some time back. It seems like my 3.5"-4" pressure range is right where I want to be anyways, plus I don't get all that nasty edema.

Thanks again

Cya at 8: Yes, I will be adding clamping to my girth routine starting in October, I've actually done quite a bit of clamping and like it a lot.
                              2011 2012 2013 2014

Comment

Working...
                              X