Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• update on jp90

Hey everyone,

I have been jeqling from about november til december (straight jelqs for about 10 minutes) nothing else. I found this site and starting jp90 in around mid decemeber. So thats jp90 for almost a month.

All i've really noticed is that my penis hangs better. It's a little bit longer flaccid, but lets say I take it out to take a pee, it almost immediately streches out to a longer length.

It's not bigger when erect though.

Based on how long i've spent jeqling does this seem like reasonable progress? I
    "Don't Stop. Become a beast."

Yep. At least for me as well. Though it may be different for others. I've gained a 1/2" BPEL since Oct. though so I'm stoked.

Good luck and play it slow n safe. Don't break the dong growing the dong.

Comment

Ya, i'm not too surprised that I've only seen flaccid gains. I used to work out like crazy and ended up hurting myself and took about half a year off. I've slowed my workout down, and take plenty of rest time and have built alot more muslce that way. It's just how my body is, I think.

I'm going to begin tracking more closely on the 22nd of every month. (the day I started jp90) However! i'm staying postive! I've noticed some of you have made gains very quickly while others have taken half a year. So i'm not worried.
      "Don't Stop. Become a beast."

Comment

Working...
      X