This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Padawan787
    I also have a PM from you (received on the 12/04/2012) where you state that you measured your length from below the head, which presumably means that you excluded the glans or measured from the underside of the penis. You clearly had no idea how to measure.
    lol i think you misread it - paste it here. im 100% sure i have NEVER excluded glans or measured from below.

Comment

Negative rep me all you want Charles; there is no way that you're stubborn punk ass will destroy my reputation
      You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
        Negative rep me all you want Charles; there is no way that you're stubborn punk ass will destroy my reputation
        That wasnt its purpose. Cusp was rude to me and I was returning the rep as I felt it was unfair.
        I think you are all just ganging up on me because I'm busting the truth ... thats how I feel atm anyway.

Comment

Originally posted by charles-perry View Post
          If you measure from the hair to the tip, and then again from the hair to the tip and its 0.5' smaller then how exactly is that incorrect measuring.
          Within months of PE my hairline moved up the base of my shaft, If I measured the way you say even after shaving or trimming my measurements would have been different from the start, also measuring from hairline sounds like NBPEL to me anyway.

You act as if making measurement errors make someone stupid but I'm pretty sure a majority of PEers will have made an error once or twice. When I measured girth with string rather than a tape measure it gave me 0.2" more.

People aren't being rude, you called PE a scam or at least called bigAl a scam. He never even coached me but just from reading his posts on grip during mastrabation I altered myself and have a much greater sex life because of the results. Many might find you saying PE is all a scam or insulting other members on here rude. I think you're annoyed and angry at your measurements, which is understandable, but like I said before people just want to help. False measurements is a valid possibility for your losses, you deny it so much that it just seems more likely.
          I'm back!

Comment

He was being an a$$hole. Re-read his post.
            Measuring incorrectly is not a valid reason. I'm not stupid. If you measure from the hair to the tip, and then again from the hair to the tip and its 0.5' smaller then how exactly is that incorrect measuring. Even then I have BPEL measurements and its still smaller then what I had when I learnt what BPEL was and measured it.
            1/2 an inch measuring is not due to error. I know how to measure properly thanks.

p.s. neg repping me doesn't change the truth about attitudes/comments made. If you are rude you are rude.
            The bold and underlined sentences speak for themselves!
            The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
              The bold and underlined sentences speak for themselves!
              Not really. If you keep reading then you will see what I meant.
              Either way, I measured BPEL like the forum tells me too last year. I then measured this week/last week. I have shrunk. So how do you explain that?
              And how do you explain the loss of girth?
              I think you are just trying to get me banned because I'm a 'failure'.

Comment

Wow this is not good news bruh, Loosing while doing PE? Well ill respond in a few weeks when i take my first measurements with extender and jp90 routine at 250 hours, What is mind boggling to me is how can u actually lose that much length and girth? me thinking of the anatomy of the penis I can see a loss like that from injury or some tissue removed we know thats not possible. A 1/2 inch is MAJOR in every way and I feel Bad for this guy because he put in a dedicated year to PE.
                Began-3/5/2013
                NBFL: 4'1/2
                NBFG: 4.0'' TBD
                BPEL: 7'
                NBEL:6 1/4
                BPFSL:TBD

AKA:Rollin

The extender Works!!!
                https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...gress-log.html

Comment

CUT IT OUT GUYS

Banning is a decision made by mods and admin and is not taken lightly. Members are not here to make idle threats on our behalf.

Jay, you've made your point. It's time to move on.

Charles-perry - People are trying to help you. A lot of us are taking you seriously, but you need to understand that people on here DO see gains. Most do. I have been here for almost 2 years and out of the hundreds, or thousands, of members I come across, you are one of two members who have lost size due to PE.
                  I take this very seriously. I'll do what I can for you, as will most people here, but you can't start insulting people. CUSP may be hard to get along with sometimes, but maybe you if you stopped and listened and checked out what he has to say you might find some truth.
                  "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                  Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                  Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                  As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

Originally posted by Jakebfs View Post
                    Within months of PE my hairline moved up the base of my shaft, If I measured the way you say even after shaving or trimming my measurements would have been different from the start, also measuring from hairline sounds like NBPEL to me anyway.

You act as if making measurement errors make someone stupid but I'm pretty sure a majority of PEers will have made an error once or twice. When I measured girth with string rather than a tape measure it gave me 0.2" more.

People aren't being rude, you called PE a scam or at least called bigAl a scam. He never even coached me but just from reading his posts on grip during mastrabation I altered myself and have a much greater sex life because of the results. Many might find you saying PE is all a scam or insulting other members on here rude. I think you're annoyed and angry at your measurements, which is understandable, but like I said before people just want to help. False measurements is a valid possibility for your losses, you deny it so much that it just seems more likely.
                    I have explained the measurements thing - again - above.
                    I never called BigAl a scam - I wasn't convinced what he could offer would solve my problem but I still messaged him.
                    I called this forum or at least the people who ensured positive gains from all the money I spent a scam.

Comment

Indeed I did, you were talking about measuring girth, my apologies.

In another PM you said that you had surgery "down there," what type of surgery did you have?

This isn't a scam, PE works for the majority of men. Nobody forced you to buy an extender, nobody forced you to do PE, you really have nobody to blame.
                      Padawan787
                      Moderator Reserve
                      PEGym Hero
                      Last edited by Padawan787; 04-01-2013, 02:29 PM.
                      My progress log

Comment

I'm a 'failure'.
                        and the blind man see's the truth.
                        You never slow down, you never grow old!

Comment

Originally posted by Toadstool View Post
                          CUT IT OUT GUYS

Banning is a decision made by mods and admin and is not taken lightly. Members are not here to make idle threats on our behalf.

Jay, you've made your point. It's time to move on.

Charles-perry - People are trying to help you. A lot of us are taking you seriously, but you need to understand that people on here DO see gains. Most do. I have been here for almost 2 years and out of the hundreds, or thousands, of members I come across, you are one of two members who have lost size due to PE.
                          I take this very seriously. I'll do what I can for you, as will most people here, but you can't start insulting people. CUSP may be hard to get along with sometimes, but maybe you if you stopped and listened and checked out what he has to say you might find some truth.
                          Ok I will stop replying to his posts entirely or comment on what he has typed.
                          How can you help? I'm willing to try anything here. I'm just extremely upset and feel even worse because people are saying I don't know how to measure. I do.

Comment

Originally posted by Jay1983 View Post
                            and the blind man see's the truth.
                            @admin - and this isn't rude?

Comment

Charles-Perry, you've made a lot of comments in the past about being unsure on how to measure.

It's kind of like me talking about cars and saying i don't know how to drive, I'm not sure where the breaks are, and then a couple of months later I get into an accident and blame it on the car or the car manufacturer for the accident.

Just take a second, sit back and think - what is the honest possibility that maybe you recorded incorrect measurements a year ago and now you're comparing your good measurements to the poor quality ones from back then?
                              "Know the rules well, so that you may properly break them" - The Dalai Lama
                              Do not criticize the seed for not yet being a tree.
                              Character is destiny - Sigmund Freud
                              As long as I have breath in my lungs, I will make this happen

Comment

How can you help? I'm willing to try anything here.
                                Write down a complete summary of what you have done in terms of PE.

Also, write down how you measured, and how your measuring technique evolved over time.
                                My progress log

Comment

Working...
                                X