With Lots Of Hope. Trying To break My Long Plateau

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• With Lots Of Hope. Trying To break My Long Plateau

It's been 17 long months since i last gained anything.

I began PE on 23rd December 2010 and then on 1st January 2011 (8 days later) i did my first measure which was 6 BP X 5.1 EG. Then at my penis peak i was 7 BP X 5.5 EG. Then through doing ineffectual routines and taking long breaks my penis now stands at 6.8 BP X 5.4 EG.

In the beginning i thought PE was straightforward and easy but today i now realise how headscratchingly difficult it is to work out. Yes today i now realise i'm absolutely clueless how PE works.

So 2 days ago i decided to commit to PE again but today i decided i didn't want to be swinging my penis with side to side stretches (that's what i was doing).. so tonight i decided to give Jon Pop's 90 day beginners routine a try.

In the past i've tried his routine for a couple of days but i soon got bored and moved on to some other routine. However after looking at his routine again i've decided i like the uncluttered simplicity of his routine.

So tonight i began my first day of JP's 90 day beginners routine and although a beginners routine probably won't help me break my plateau, who knows it may do.

JP DAY 01
    6 minute warm up
    4 JP stretches (left, right, out, up. In each direction i counted to 25 while kegeling)
    100 wet jelqs
    90 v jelqs
    100 wet jelqs
    90 v jelqs
    100 wet jelqs
    90 v jelqs
    15 minute edge
    5 minute warm down

Please note: I count one jelq after i've jelqed with just one hand. On the otherhand (or extra hand) JP counts one jelq rep after you've jelqed with both left and right hand. So although my jelqs seem excessive i am actually doing JP's recommended number of jelqs.

Summary
    Todays workout went well. Although i must admit i did forget to do the circle stretches (i'll remember tomorrow). And i did initially try to helicopter my penis but unfortunately they were making my penis erect, so i safely slowed my helicopter to a standstill and stopped them. And although edging isn't in the JP i decided to edge after his routine.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Updated post. 27th July 2013) Dates OF My Gains

(Starting stats) 1st Jan 2011. Bpel 6". Girth 5.1"

16th Feb 2011. Bpel 6.2". Girth 5.2"

12th March 2011. Bpel 6.3". Girth 5.2"

5th April 2011. Bpel 6.5". Girth 5.25"

18th June 2011. Bpel 6.68". Girth 5.3"

1st July 2011. Bpel 6.75". Girth 5.37"

27th Oct 2011. Bpel 6.8". Girth 5.5"

1st Jan 2012. Bpel 7". Girth 5.37"

8th April 2012. Bpel 7". Girth 5.5" (regained the girth that i had on 27th Oct 2011. So no new gain)

Then the gaining stopped

Present stats. Bpel 6.9". Girth 5.5"

1st Aug 2013. Bpel 7". Girth 5.5 (Finally regained all my lost gains but still no longer than 18 months ago)

Note: On the 16th September i began using the Phallosan forte. I began to log my Phallosan usage from post 102: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...lateau-11.html
    schlittle
    Last edited by schlittle; 09-29-2013, 07:40 PM.

JP 90 DAY 02
    Finished hot bath (used as my warm up)
    4 JP stretches (left, right, out, up) + 80 circle stretches (20 circles after each stretch)
    100 wet jelqs
    90 v jelqs
    1 minute of penis slapping (bouncing penis against my tummy for 1 minute)
    100 wet jelqs
    90 v jelqs
    1 minute of penis slapping
    100 wet jelqs
    90 v jelqs
    15 minute edge
    5 minute warm down

Time duration of exercises (not including warm up or warm down)
    JP stretches + 80 circle stretches took 9 minutes
    Jelqs + penis slaps took 25 minutes
    Edging took 15 minutes

I think i will try to slow down my circle stretches a wee bit more so i complete my stretches in around 12 minutes. And i've also been a bit quick with my jelqing and i will try to slow them down so they (along with the penis slaps) are completed in around 30 minutes.

Summary
    Enjoyed todays JP. And because yesterday the helicopters were making me erect i've swapped them for some penis slapping which i do everytime i complete a v jelq set.

Comment

Good plan to try to shake things up with JP90. If after this you don't see any growth, you may want to consider ME coach. This seems like a long enough plateau that you may wanna call in the experts. Just my $.02. Good luck!

-Cheers!
      "Be Ashamed to Die, Until You Have Scored Some Victory for Humanity". -Horace Mann
      "A boy makes excuses, a man makes changes" -Anon

My Log <--Story and Measurements

Comment

Originally posted by wtfcares View Post
        Good plan to try to shake things up with JP90. If after this you don't see any growth, you may want to consider ME coach. This seems like a long enough plateau that you may wanna call in the experts. Just my $.02. Good luck!

-Cheers!
        Thanks wtfcares. Good advice.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

JP 90 DAY 03
        6 minute hot wash cloth warm up.
        4 JP stretches (left, right, out, up) + 80 circle stretches (20 circles after each stretch)
        100 wet jelqs
        90 v jelqs
        100 wet jelqs
        90 v jelqs
        100 wet jelqs
        90 v jelqs
        15 minute edge
        5 minute hot wash cloth warm down

Time duration of exercises (not including warm up or warm down)
        JP stretches + 80 circle stretches took 12 minutes
        Jelqs + penis slaps took 26 minutes
        Edging took 15 minutes

Summary
        Another pleasing workout.

Comment

JP 90 DAY 04 + JP 90 DAY 05 WORKOUTS
          6 minute warm up.
          100 wet jelqs
          90 v jelqs
          100 wet jelqs
          90 v jelqs
          100 wet jelqs
          90 v jelqs
          15 minute edge
          5 minute of penis slapping

Summary
          Both Thursday and Friday's JP 90 workout were good. Although i keep doing my jelqs too quick so next week i must slow them down.

Also these past two workouts i've dropped my conventional warm downs in favour of 5 minutes of penis slapping at the end of my edging sessions. The reason for this is in the past i've read Big Al say that penis slapping is an excellent girth exercise with high erection + he says it's an excellent length exercise at low erection + he says penis slapping can also be used as a warm down too. So the versatility of the penis slap is that it is always a productive exercise no matter what erection level you may have.

Because the weekend is rest days in my JP 90 workout i'll mark them down as rest days and be back logging on Monday.

JP 90 DAY 06
          Rest day

JP 90 DAY 07
          Rest day

Comment

Good stuff... Please keep this detailed thread going. You are a long time PE'er and it would be nice to see how you break this plateau. Good luck!
            12-5-11 --- 7-4-14
            6.1.2.3.4.5.6.7.8.9 7.1.2.3
            4.7.8.9 5.1.2.3.4.5.6.7

Beginner's Guide-What to Expect
            The League Of PE Legends
            2014 Make Your Dick Bigger Challenge!!!

Comment

Keep going forward, schlittle.

May I ask why you are not going for hanging?
              BPEL: 5.92 6.0 6.1 6.2 6.3 6.4 6.5 6.6 6.7 6.8 6.9 7.0 7.1 7.2 7.3 7.4 7.5
              MEG: 4.72 5.0 5.05 5.1 5.15 5.2 5.25 5.3 5.35 5.4 5.45 5.5
              BEG: ? 5.5 5.6 5.7 5.8 5.9 6.0

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                Good stuff... Please keep this detailed thread going. You are a long time PE'er and it would be nice to see how you break this plateau. Good luck!
                And also one of the greatest most helpful members we have!
                The world's still a toy if you just stay a boy!

Comment

Originally posted by Bnip View Post
                  Thanks Bnip, lets hope the JP helps break this plateau.

Originally posted by EraStyle View Post
                  Keep going forward, schlittle.

May I ask why you are not going for hanging?
                  I will, thanks Erastyle.

The main problem was that i kept getting cut on the sides of my penis and it was taking weeks to heal, so that meant agonising hanging sessions. And when one side did heal i then got cut on the other side of penis and so i couldn't take the pain any more and so i stopped. Maybe i was wrapping too thinly which caused the cutting. But i am happy that i'm now doing manual pe again because i've always loved doing manual pe.
                  Originally posted by CUSP82 View Post
                  And also one of the greatest most helpful members we have!
                  You are too kind Cusp. Thanks.

Comment

JP 90 DAY 08
                    5 minute hot wash cloth warm up
                    3 minutes of penis slapping
                    100 wet jelqs
                    50 v jelqs
                    100 wet jelqs
                    50 v jelqs
                    100 wet jelqs
                    6 minutes of penis slapping (did with decent erection for girth + used this as my warm down)

Summary
                    Tonight i slightly tweaked how i did the JP.

In previous JP workouts i was doing 570 one handed jelqs (300 wet jelqs + 270 v-jelqs) but i decided that i was losing technique on doing so many; so i've now lowered my one handed jelqs down to 400 (300 wet jelqs + 100 v jelqs). Now that i've dropped the number of v-jelq repetitions i am now only doing the v-jelq straight up.

Also i stopped doing kegels with my 4 direction stretches. I've done this because they were causing slight erection problems while stretching which wasn't good. And i can remember reading somewhere that Jon Pop only recommends the kegels with the stretches for convenience so that you can get your daily kegels out of the way. I don't mind doing my kegels at another point of the day so i've dropped them from my PE workout.

Also i was doing edging at the end of my workout but i've decided i will do edging (along with kegels) maybe before bedtime a few times a week.

My penis slapping method
                    I was looking at the penile slapping video yesterday and i noticed i do it slightly differently from the video demonstration. In the video demo the guy cups his balls and with finger above his penis and finger below his penis he slowly slaps up his penis against his tummy. However with my penis slapping i cup my balls but i have no fingers above my penis instead they are cupping underneath my penis and my hand technique is like i'm bouncing a basketball, but my hand is in reverse, and my penis is slapping against my tummy at lightning speed.

I believe over the long run penis slapping could help me with my girth because at the end of todays jelqs my penis looked nicely swollen but then after i finally finshed my workout with 6 minutes of penis slapping my penis looked much wider (albeit only temporary wider).

Time duration of exercises (not including warm up)
                    JP stretches + 80 circle stretches took 10 minutes
                    First penis slap took 3 minutes
                    Jelqs took 13 minutes
                    Final penis slap took 6 minutes

400 jelqs in only 13 minutes is roughly about 2 seconds per jelq. So obviously i need to slow down my jelqing.

Comment

JP 90 DAY 09
                      3 minutes of penis slapping
                      100 wet jelqs
                      50 v jelqs
                      100 wet jelqs
                      50 v jelqs
                      100 wet jelqs
                      6 minutes of penis slapping (did with decent erection for girth + used this as my warm down)

First penis slap took 3 minutes
                      Jelqs took 26 minutes
                      Final penis slap took 6 minutes

Summary
                      Yesterdays jelqs took 13 minutes were the same number of jelqs today took 26 minutes. The problem with todays jelqs is that i thought the v-jelqs were interfering with my wet jelqs because i was wet jelqing slowly and beautifully with the ideal amount of erection and then at the end of my 100 wet jelq set i suddenly had to switch to v-jelqing and then my beautiful amount of erection went down the plug hole and then i had a pathetic v-jelq session.

So tomorrow i will be dropping v-jelqs from my workout and instead i will be concentrating on doing 300 quality wet jelqs because i feel constantly switching from one variety of jelq to another variety doesn't help the quality of my jelq workouts.
                      schlittle
                      Last edited by schlittle; 06-13-2013, 06:50 PM.

Comment

JP 90 DAY 10
                        Used hot bath as warm up
                        4 minutes of penis slapping
                        300 wet jelqs
                        5 minutes of penis slapping (did with good erection for girth + used this as my warm down)

JP stretches + 80 circle stretches took 9 minutes
                        First penis slap took 4 minutes
                        300 wet Jelqs took 17 minutes
                        Final penis slap took 5 minutes

Summary
                        Pleasant workout.

Comment

JP 90 DAY 11
                          300 wet jelqs
                          5 minutes of penis slapping (used for PE exercise + as my warm down)

300 wet Jelqs took 16 minutes

Latest PIs
                          (1) My flacid has been looking fuller throughout the day = positive PI
                          (2) whenever i wake up in the night my penis seems to be erect = positive PI

My penis hasn't been experiencing any negative PIs

Summary
                          Even though i'm experiencing excellent PIs i've decided from tomorrow i'm going to be knocking my jelqs down from 300 to 200 per workout (one hand = one jelq). Also from next week i'm going to be switching from PE'ing 5 days a week Monday until Friday to 4 days a week Monday, Teusday, Thursday, Friday. The main reason for this is that i want to see if i can gain with a small workout. My manual workouts in the past were mostly long workouts that eventually produced no gains and when i did try short workouts i quickly got bored and then switched back to long workouts within just days.

Hopefully doing a shortened version of JPs workout for 90 days can get me gaining again because in my opening post i did mention taking long breaks but 95% of my long breaks were only done for decon break reasons (other 5% of breaks were because PE disheartened me because i couldn't gain anymore ) but unfortunately decon breaks haven't helped me gain after i returned to PE. So hopefully experimenting with a beginners routine which on paper shouldn't work for an experienced PE'r may actually work. Who knows.
                          schlittle
                          Last edited by schlittle; 06-13-2013, 08:09 PM.

Comment

JP 90 DAY 12
                            200 wet jelqs
                            5 minutes of penis slapping (did with good erection for girth + used this as my warm down)

200 wet Jelqs took 19 minutes

Yesterday 300 wet jelqs took me 16 minutes but today when i moved down to 200 wet jelqs i slowed them down and did them in 19 minutes.

JP90 DAY 13 + JP90 DAY 14
                            Both rest days.

Comment

It was off day today but on todays off day i decided to do a comprehensive kegel routine and an edging session. The edging session involved releasing and on the point of releasing i screamed my head off because at exactly the same time i cramped in both hamstrings. I've never before cramped in my hamstrings and i have to say it's the most agonising pain i've ever felt in my entire life.

After hobbling to my laptop it told me that my agonising hamstring cramps could've been caused by dehydration or lack of pottasium: so i've downed lots of water and eaten 2 bananas. Now i go to bed.

Comment

Working...
                              X