2 weeks off P.E

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 2 weeks off P.E

Initially I found this site because I was suffering with frequent urination and a minor problem with Prem E.

The info within the threads here have 100% fixed these issues, I can control my bladder and when I want to orgasm ....bonus

It was hard or impossible not to try and increase my penis though, reading through 1000's of threads, I got addicted...and proceeded to start to tug at it, more out of curiosity as I've always been happy with what I grew in the 1st place.

I had some ok gains in 6 months, and might of got more if I could of changed a few lifestyle choices, smoking being one of them.

I went on holiday 2 weeks ago and really couldn't do any P.E or wanted to...just wanted to relax ect..the first few days my E.Q was amazing, and it looked bigger than usual.

Two weeks later and I'm home now, and unimpressed by whats happened to my penis...My E.Q has dropped and it feels/looks smaller than when I started....still got all the veins I grew though...so that's something hehe.

I'm not going to disheartened and get back on it tomorrow, and hopefully get it back to where it was 4 weeks ago.
    6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
    5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
    5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
    5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

You think maybe your just used to seeing it hanging longer and fuller from the exercises ?

Comment

It seems to be hanging the same, obviously cold weather has now set in and my flaccid fluctuates allot ...and I'm hardly turtleing which is a bonus from all the P.E.

It's my erect size that has dropped slightly...

I'm a self employed joiner and my works getting in the way of fitting in a routine at the moment....soooo annoying haha..

I've been reading this https://www.pegym.com/forums/pe-theo...explained.html

And I'm completely adjusting my approach to my routine now...From reading that thread I think I'm a tunica case, I always get 10/10 erections !!
      6.7" length/ 7.1" BP
      5.1" girth ( 28/06/2013)

7.0" length/7.3" BP
      5.3" girth (08/01/2014)

7.3" length/7.5" BP
      5.3 girth (08/04/2014)

Goal 7.5/6

Comment

Working...
      X