NP97's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NP97 View Post
    Also... I wanted to add. I was beginning my workout today with some cardio on the treadmill. Well, my shoelace became undone and I managed to step on it. I fell face first onto the treadmill and was shot out into a wall. Unfortunately, I was doing sets of 10mph sprints at the time... My knee hit a corner and my face got fucked up. But nothing happened to my penis, so all is good. Time for some PE! Like I said before, god wants me to PE evidentially, but my workouts keep getting hampered by something. And before anyone asks, NO, I did not have the string thing attached to my shirt. My arms tend to hit that and knock it out during sprints.
    Now, NP...please don't be mad at me - But the vision of that incident is quite funny. I'm sorry, but seeing someone get catapulted from a treadmill is just very amusing. I know it wasn't funny for you, but WOW. Dude I'm so sorry, but I'm just a brutally honest person.

Anyway, on the flip side, I'm not happy that you hurt yourself and I hope nothing is injured too bad. I remember early in the spring, I was starting to get a very good groove going with PE and weight training, and I dropped a 30 pound dumbbell on my foot. Not fun times - and you seem to keep hurting yourself. Maybe you need to sprinkle yourself with some holy water. Has someone vexed you recently?

Comment

I saw someone eat shit trying to run backwards on an elliptical one time. That was funny. But yeah, seeing someone go flying on a treadmill is great. I hate using them, but it's just to fucking cold out for me to run. Makes me turtle like 250% more as well.
      Maybe I should go talk to my priest about this. Maybe god is just into a slapstick humor type mood and is taking it out on me. Ah, oh well.
      Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
      Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
      Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
      http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

Good work out... Good because I didn't quite have the erection % I would have liked for jelqing. I ended up just dealing with it and putting slightly more pressure on. Funny, because my workout on Friday last week the opposite happened and I had to put less pressure on. Either way, a good workout. The internal stretches are great.
        Oh yeah, cold towel cool down > warm towel warm down. Still gave it a nice massage before getting out of the shower.
        Also funny how I use AXE Fever before to wash of my peeper and stuff (Slight warming sensation... Dragon fruit and Hot Mud) and AXE Shock to get the Vaseline off (Cooling sensation.... Menthol).
        Used less lube last two session. It was enough that I just added a bit more for every exercise, as opposed to last time when it was enough for the whole thing. Seems to be lasting longer now!

Comment

I just wanted to add, that if any newbies or those with any questions for me want to post them here or PM me, feel free to! I check the site a few times a day and want to help everyone here gain in anyway they can. So please don't be afraid to ask. I don't mind getting a PM from anyone, but I would prefer any questions to be posted here so I don't have to answer them more than once

Also, I'm 22, 5'6" and 198lbs. Finished my first weight loss goal of 20lbs. Next goal is at 190lbs, then 185lbs. By the time I hit 185lbs I'll be happy with myself again. I'm putting on muscle, so I don't expect it to go down much from that. Not to mention the weight gain in the pants department I'm also trying some Yoga. I heard it can help you straighten out your spine and make you 'taller'. It doesn't actually increase your height, but it helps your posture... which I guess makes you look taller, although you would just be the same height with a straighter back.... so if I can get up to 5'8" that would be fucking awesome. I'll definitely let you guys know if it actually works.

I'm getting closer and closer to quitting smoking as well. Only smoke when I'm out, at work (down to 3-6 a night), and at home (0-2) on my days off from work. My car finally doesn't smell like a dirty asshole.
          NP97
          Retired Moderator
          PEGym Hero
          Last edited by NP97; 12-15-2009, 05:48 PM.

Comment

I'm getting closer and closer to quitting smoking as well. Only smoke when I'm out, at work (down to 3-6 a night), and at home (0-2) on my days off from work. My car finally doesn't smell like a dirty asshole.
            Working on that one as well! Definitely a challenge for me...I'm just cutting down significantly now and for new years going cold turkey. Just sick of the smell and way it makes me feel.
            Start: 9/12/2010
            NBPEL - 6.85"
            BPEL - 7.5"
            MSEG - 5"

28/1/2011
            NBPEL - 6.85"
            BPEL - 7.5"
            MSEG - 5.25!! (been working girth only!)

Comment

Congratulations on this NP. I've never smoked so I wouldn't know what it's like to quit, but I do have some friends who are trying to quit. It's downright painful sometimes to watch them prance around with that uncontrollable urge to light one up. Seriously, I have SO much respect for people who are able to quit smoking. It has to be one of the hardest, if not the hardest, habit to break. Congrats on the weight loss too.

Comment

I don't ever need one, but I enjoy them. When I'm stressed I NEED a smoke to calm me down. My job isn't stressful in and of itself, but the time I work at makes it very stressful. Once I get a new job I should be able to cut back even more, then quit in time.

Comment

So I missed yesterdays workout. Kinda wasn't feeling well and slept basically all day... Just gotta make sure I'm in a good mood for today's routine. Can't have a lackluster one after a miss...

EDIT: It has been a pain getting my PE done this week. First my dad takes a vacation, now my sister is back from school... and she isn't going back, gonna live from home and go to community.... sonofabitch. making it hard to do this... may have to switch my time for doing my routine.
                  NP97
                  Retired Moderator
                  PEGym Hero
                  Last edited by NP97; 12-17-2009, 10:53 AM. Reason: fartnuggets

Comment

Well, due to time I had to speed up my workout considerably. I did my full workout, only did everything with a lower erection % and did 1 second reps rather than 3. Still felt good, so I know I got something out of it. Tomorrow has got to be a good, slow workout.

Comment

So this has been my worst week in PE. Missed a day and now two less than stellar workouts. Hopefully next week will will be far more productive. Either way today I got in all my stretches and my squeezes.... but I didn't have time to do a very good jelq routine. Much like yesterday, quicker and not as erect as I would have liked. At least I didn't miss it completely.
                      Added in bed fowfers as well. Not really as a warmup/warmdown but more just an extra stretch to do. Easy as pie and I just kinda fell asleep with it inbetween my legs... no suppose to, but hey, it felt good, and I know as a stretch that's not such a big deal.

Comment

I think it's hard to not let life's variability get in the way sometimes.
                        HotRod
                        Last edited by HotRod; 06-13-2011, 06:08 PM.

Comment

Dont worry about it mate. I can guarantee that probably 95% of people posting here would have had the off week. HotRod had a family tragedy, I;ve had exams, and you'll just get times when other things get in the way. For instance your not going to pe if you go out on a hot date and one thing leads to another are you?
                          I think the important thing is you need to make pe a lifestyle choice, like exercise where it becomes an essential part of your life over time, but where if you miss a day or two, meh, whatever, you probably needed the rest anyway. And your should have a week or so every now and then when you do nothing, its another form of shocking your body and getting great recovery.
                          August 09
                          NBPEL 6.25
                          BPFSL 7 & 7/16
                          BPEL - 6.9
                          EG 5.4
                          Current
                          BPFSL
                          8 5/8
                          BPEL 7 15/16
                          EG 5.75 (approx 6" mid)
                          NBPEL - approx 7"
                          The mind is like a fertile garden in which anything that is planted, flowers or weeds, will grow. - Bruce Lee

Comment

So this has been my worst week in PE. Missed a day and now two less than stellar workouts. Hopefully next week will will be far more productive. Either way today I got in all my stretches and my squeezes.... but I didn't have time to do a very good jelq routine. Much like yesterday, quicker and not as erect as I would have liked. At least I didn't miss it completely.
                            Added in bed fowfers as well. Not really as a warmup/warmdown but more just an extra stretch to do. Easy as pie and I just kinda fell asleep with it inbetween my legs... no suppose to, but hey, it felt good, and I know as a stretch that's not such a big deal.
                            Had those weeks man. They suck but you are bound to have them. Life ultimately will get in the way. I just try to make up for it with an extra good session, but not necessarily extra intense.

Comment

It should be all good. Would be nice if my hand is 100% healed. I think I'm gonna take off from kegels but do some very light stretches in the shower on my two off days. VERY light. Need to heal.

Comment

So stretching at random points during the day seems to be very beneficial. I was taking a crap like 3 hours ago at work and did about 30 JAI stretches. Now, after cleaning piles of snow off my car, my hang is still great. Keeps turtling down as well. Deffenately going to keep this up. As to the light stretching for yesterday and today (only because my workouts this past week were less than stellar) all I did was 10 quick pulls in each direction, 10 circular stretches and 2 internals. Just trying to get that thing nice and stretchy. Ribs are there, so this is a positive.

Comment

Working...
                                X