What to do..

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you may want to look the PI article over again:

Physiologic Indicators (PIs) to Help Penis Growth!

Nothing bad about taking a 'recovery break', vacation, and the when restarting, err on the side of going gently, any increases ought to be small incremental ones. You also may choose to go with a simpler routine, until you are satisfied with your pi's.
    Valued Member of 11 years at the TheBiohacker
    Looks are deceiving, mirrors don't lie.

Comment

Do you ever...

Do you ever get those days where you're pretty content with your size and then other days where you feel like shit when you look at it even in its fully erect state?

I don't understand this, it's the same size each time but some days I feel better about it than others. Having this instability in emotions when it comes to my dick isn't healthy and I hate it.
      Original start - 15th May '13 - July (stopped)
      Restarted - November 3rd '13

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"
      January 2014- BPEL 6.7" NBPEL 6.1 MEG 4.75
      April 2014 - BPEL 6.9 NBPEL 6.3 MEG 4.75
      May 2014 - BPEL 18.1cm (7.1")
      October 2014 - NBPEL 6.5" (16.6cm)

Comment

I don't like that, but I do feel I would be satisfied if my penis would stay the same size as it is just after a good jelq session. What I am frustrated most is I can feel it being thicker and heavier on some days, but the measurable differences are minor. It just seems it should be measuring bigger for some reason.
        Guess I need to start keeping track.
        9.24.2013 7.1 BPEL x 5.75 EG
        11.7.2013 7.25 BPFSL
        11.23.2013 7.25 BPEL Yah!
        3.11.2014 7.5 x 5.75
        12.29.2014 7.75 x 5.75
        9.22.2015 7.75 x 6
        Looks like I need to work on length.

Comment

Originally posted by gettingintoshape View Post
          I don't like that, but I do feel I would be satisfied if my penis would stay the same size as it is just after a good jelq session. What I am frustrated most is I can feel it being thicker and heavier on some days, but the measurable differences are minor. It just seems it should be measuring bigger for some reason.
          I can identify with this "feeling"...just hoping the sense and feeling of thicker and heavier will become the future as I continue my PE program. What I'm seeing and feeling is definitely an improvement over where I was before discovering PEGYM and all it offers. So glad to be "in the Gym!"
          Start BPEL 4.9 MSEG 4.7
          Current ​BPEL 7 MSEG 5.87
          Goal 8x6
          Getinbig's progress log
          Getinbig DP4000 Progress Log

Comment

I don't seem to get the feeling of thicker and heavier you guys speak of, maybe if I did I'd feel a little comfort in knowing I was at least improving.

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

Blackscale,

I've read through some of your posts, and I can't help to feel that anxiety and some degree of depression (and perhaps self-loathing) are at work here.

You might be better off focusing on improving your EQ and self confidence first. That way, your enlargement efforts will be much more productive.
              Big Al
              Administrator
              PEGym Editor
              Male Enhancement Coach Rep.
              PEGym Hero
              Last edited by Big Al; 12-03-2013, 01:21 PM.
              Want a FREE Month of Coaching? PM or email me for details- or CLICK HERE

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

You're right, thank you for moving the other thread to this one and apologies for creating perhaps too many haha.

I've been trying to work on EQ but it simply won't budge so to speak. I can get a 9-10 erection with constant stimulation, without it will drop down to semi within seconds and its so frustrating as I'm healthy as hell and have been doing exercises that should, if anything, increase erection quality.

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

Originally posted by blackscale View Post
                  You're right, thank you for moving the other thread to this one and apologies for creating perhaps too many haha.

I've been trying to work on EQ but it simply won't budge so to speak. I can get a 9-10 erection with constant stimulation, without it will drop down to semi within seconds and its so frustrating as I'm healthy as hell and have been doing exercises that should, if anything, increase erection quality.
                  The frustration itself may be a factor. When you can, check out this post I made about "vicious cycles" and its effect on gains: https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...tml#post776195

Some questions, if you don't mind:

-Are you ejaculating outside of training and/or sexual activity?

-Are there any particular activities that do not put pressure on you to achieve erections?

-Can you describe a typical stamina session for you?

The MeCoach Male Enhancement Coaching Service- For All of Your Male Enhancement Needs

Comment

Originally posted by Big Al View Post
                    The frustration itself may be a factor. When you can, check out this post I made about "vicious cycles" and its effect on gains: https://www.pegym.com/forums/introdu...tml#post776195

Some questions, if you don't mind:

-Are you ejaculating outside of training and/or sexual activity?

-Are there any particular activities that do not put pressure on you to achieve erections?

-Can you describe a typical stamina session for you?
                    That is most likely, I think I need to find a way of being less stressed and worried all the time it cannot help my poor guy. Thank you, that's very informative, I actually went to the doctor today as I was worried about my T levels. He suggested that it would be completely pointless at my age to do a test and that he doubts theres any correlation with T and my lack of morning wood and lack of spontaneous erections. Most likely true but always good to be sure.

To answer your questions -

- I don't have regular sex although yes occasionally I will have sex and I tend to masturbate once a week.

- I can achieve an erection for sex fine as I'm usually very aroused at this point. If I'm mastubating however I can get an erection just not strong 10/10 erection.

- A stamina session, if you mean edging then I tend to rub the top of my glans with lubricant up and down the entire head at a fairly quick pace avoiding kegeling until I reach PONR usually after 20-30 minutes. I do not ejaculate.

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

That is most likely, I think I need to find a way of being less stressed and worried all the time it cannot help my poor guy. Thank you, that's very informative, I actually went to the doctor today as I was worried about my T levels. He suggested that it would be completely pointless at my age to do a test and that he doubts theres any correlation with T and my lack of morning wood and lack of spontaneous erections. Most likely true but always good to be sure.
                      While low T levels might be a remote issue with young men, other factors such as stress and low confidence are usually more to blame. When one gets to the point of self loathing and in feeling deserving of negative effects, then the problem can get serious. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it's an example of how extreme things can get if they're allowed to continue.

To answer your questions -

- I don't have regular sex although yes occasionally I will have sex and I tend to masturbate once a week.
                      You can offset some or all of your stamina training- depending on how much sexual activity you get. It's important that you not have a highly active sex life and do a full load of scheduled stamina training, as this can easily lead to low libido and overtraining.

- I can achieve an erection for sex fine as I'm usually very aroused at this point. If I'm mastubating however I can get an erection just not strong 10/10 erection.
                      That's interesting, as usually the problem (when psychological) is the reverse. That indicates that you might need to focus on stamina work to bring up your level of hardness, but it's a very good thing that sexual encounters do not intimidate you That makes the process a bit easier.

- A stamina session, if you mean edging then I tend to rub the top of my glans with lubricant up and down the entire head at a fairly quick pace avoiding kegeling until I reach PONR usually after 20-30 minutes. I do not ejaculate.
                      The not ejaculating might be conditioning you in a negative fashion. You should note that any semen that's built up but not expressed through ejaculation is voided the next time that you urinate. You might also try simulating intercourse during your edging sessions by stimulating the entire penis. You do not want to over- or desensitize the glans (depending on the type of pressure you use) by stimulating it exclusively.

Comment

While low T levels might be a remote issue with young men, other factors such as stress and low confidence are usually more to blame. When one gets to the point of self loathing and in feeling deserving of negative effects, then the problem can get serious. I'm not saying that's the case here, but it's an example of how extreme things can get if they're allowed to continue.

You can offset some or all of your stamina training- depending on how much sexual activity you get. It's important that you not have a highly active sex life and do a full load of scheduled stamina training, as this can easily lead to low libido and overtraining.

I'm sorry I don't fully understand this part, I'm probably misreading it!

That's interesting, as usually the problem (when psychological) is the reverse. That indicates that you might need to focus on stamina work to bring up your level of hardness, but it's a very good thing that sexual encounters do not intimidate you That makes the process a bit easier.

Sexual encounters don't bother me as I'm usually horny as hell if I know I'm going to have sex. I used to have performance anxiety but not so much anymore.

The not ejaculating might be conditioning you in a negative fashion. You should note that any semen that's built up but not expressed through ejaculation is voided the next time that you urinate. You might also try simulating intercourse during your edging sessions by stimulating the entire penis. You do not want to over- or desensitize the glans (depending on the type of pressure you use) by stimulating it exclusively.
                        So I should be releasing after each session? The only issue I have then is that I don't want to ejaculate more than once a week as many say that this can discourage gains and if I ejaculate after a session I sometimes turtle way more.

Okay I will definitely focus on the penis as a whole and not just the glans during edging, thank you so much for your help!!

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

I'm sorry I don't fully understand this part, I'm probably misreading it!
                          To elaborate, most "edging" sessions total about 60-75 minutes max per week. If you are engaging in enough sexual activity per week to counter or exceed that, you would not do any additional edging.

So I should be releasing after each session? The only issue I have then is that I don't want to ejaculate more than once a week as many say that this can discourage gains and if I ejaculate after a session I sometimes turtle way more.
                          The organs associated with ejaculation need to be worked in order to maximize their function and strength. My recommendation is to ejaculate 3x a week (if you're not sexually active). If doing merely that affects your penis in a negative fashion, then that would indicate that your abilities need a lot of work.

Okay I will definitely focus on the penis as a whole and not just the glans during edging, thank you so much for your help!!
                          Glad to help

Comment

To elaborate, most "edging" sessions total about 60-75 minutes max per week. If you are engaging in enough sexual activity per week to counter or exceed that, you would not do any additional edging.

The organs associated with ejaculation need to be worked in order to maximize their function and strength. My recommendation is to ejaculate 3x a week (if you're not sexually active). If doing merely that affects your penis in a negative fashion, then that would indicate that your abilities need a lot of work.

Glad to help
                            Thanks Big Al that clears a lot up! One last question (sorry to keep asking away) can I ejaculate those 3 times on my rest days or does it not really matter?

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

Thanks Big Al that clears a lot up! One last question (sorry to keep asking away) can I ejaculate those 3 times on my rest days or does it not really matter?
                              If the ejaculating is in conjunction with your stamina work, it wouldn't be "rest days". If it's through sexual activity then do as you feel comfortable. While I would not tell you to cut back on sexual activity, if you find that you aren't able to last long/ejaculate after a few short tries, you're going to have to focus on improving stamina through one means or another.

Comment

Confused about jelqing technique

So I just watched this jelqing video as I was curious as to whether I have been jelqing correctly. I follow the instruction of the PE Gym basic jelq video that can be found on this site, however, I came across this...

How to Jelq - Jelqing Exercise - Jelqing Video Instructions - Video Dailymotion

Sorry for posting a link, I'm not sure if it's allowed but it's the best way to explain.

Basically this guy in the video is saying that when you jelq you should use one hand to hold the base of your penis during the jelqing process to trap blood in there. This isn't what I'm doing and I'm sure its not detailed on the basic jelq video on PE Gym, so is his theory wrong or just a different way to do it? Should I be holding the base of my penis whilst jelqing?

Stats -

May 2013 - BPEL 6.3"

Comment

Working...
                                X