Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

My progress to reach 6'x6' and maybe more!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• My progress to reach 6'x6' and maybe more!

Never really been all that happy with size, being a little smaller than average. Would like just bigger than average really I found PE sometimes last year, but was fairly lazy, didn't stick to it and lost any minimal gains I had. So this time I'm gonna stick to it and do it properly.

So far I have the PF, a helluva lot more comfortable and subtle to wear than the X4, which I'll be returning. I have also started the JP90 and will do it along side the PF, but carefully and maybe slightly more lighter depending how I go. May switch over to babbis' lighter newbie one if its too much.

So Far:

Day 3 of PF - just ramping up the hours each day, slight bit of adjusting here and there but otherwise all good. No soreness or tenderness on head. Been powdering it wrong, do'h. Fits better now its done properly.

Second week of JP90, all good. Maybe slightly better EQ.

Wish me luck!
    BPFSL: 5.5inches
    BPEL: 5.1inches (100% erection)
    NBPEL: 4.6inches
    EG: 5inches

Goal in the next year or two: 6x6 or possibly more :)

Good luck.. We have pretty much same measurements.. I'm currently on JP90 as well 2nd WK.. I haven't established a goal yet.
    View My Progress Log Post
    Started JP90 Beginner: 12/13/2013
    Measurements: 12/20-12/23
    BPEL: 6.1 (+.4)
    EG: 4.6 (+.1)
    EG Mid-Shaft: 4.5 (-)

Comment

So almost a week of the PF now.

To be honest I've kinda been lazy jelqing, I seem to have to a little difficulty with it as I need to hold down the base of my cock to actually get the jelq feel or I just move all my foreskin around.

However, I just measured myself and am now 5.75 BPFSL yet BPEL is stilll the same...MAYBE 5.2 at the most. So stretched is moving but not so much erect, is this a normal kinda of progression with erect gains coming later? I hope so.

Comment

Last few days have been kinda shit PF wise, my S condom broke and my M doesnt fit. Ordered 2 more S condoms as Phallosan has not responded to my email about the 3 free condoms deal. I just want some now so I can continue to do long hours, can only do about 2 with slow loss of suction over time because of the cut off condom.

JP 90 stuff has been going great. Definitely better erections and bigger flaccid hang.

My measurements as off almost 3 weeks since starting proper PE and ~ 2 weeks on an off with the PF:

BPFSL 5.8inches
        BPEL 5.2
        NPBEL 4.65
        EG 5.0

So a gain of 0.05-0.1 of an inch in less than a month so far! And I've been a lazy sod as well.

Comment

Got two small blisters yesterday, I believe suction was too high and I was only partially inside the bell. It was a 9 hour day as well. Today they are almost gone, however, and putting a little blister tape around the head has enabled me to keep wearing it today. No EQ issues either.

Comment

Last few weeks have been on and off. I now wwear the PF without a protector cap, no blisters have formed over the last week or two. However the head still goes pale/numb and hardish after 3-4 hours so I'm not quite comfortable wearing it over night, I can usually manage 7-8 hours in the day anyway. I tend to take one day off a week.

Measurements one month in

BPFSL 5.9
            BPEL 5.25
            NPEL 4.7
            EG

So thats mostly gains on flacid stretched with now at least 0.15 in BPEL and 0.1 of that converting to NBPEL after one month. Pretty happy as this appears to be in line with what most people get. At 3 months I hope to get 0.3-0.4 EL gains and at 6 months, where the study shows a pick up and hopefully so do I in hours, 0.8-1.0 inches.

I have to remind myself to do jelqs/girth exercises as I think there is a potential close 'the gap' between my stretched length and erect length.

Comment

Another week and finally erection gains are catching up with stretched!

BPFSL: 5.9
              BPEL: 5.35
              NPEL: 4.75
              EG 5.0

So a gain of 0.1 as I start to rack up the hours, so far 0.25 in BP/usable erect gains

Now to just try to cut the stubborn pubic fat.

Comment

Another update, started incorporating some short bathmate routines every second or so day with the hydromax 30. Having a bit of trouble keeping suction at the base, seems even little hairs disrupt the suction.

Measurements:

BPFSL: 5.9, now 6inches or so straight after a few hours of extender use.
                BPEL: 5.4
                EG5.0

Comment

Yea, I have both the x40 and the Hercules, and I've had to stop using the x40 because it wouldn't hold good suction. A couple of things I did to help me was shaving my hairs - annoying - and ensuring the seal is completely dry from any oils from your body or past sessions.

I have to admit I was extremely disappointed with the x40, the original Hercules is superior in my eyes.

Best fortunes to you on your gains, mate.

Comment

Thanks man, I've been using it for a week or two now and not seen even much temporary girth gains. But I have not gone over 10 minutes a bathmate session yet.

Anyway, another update

BPFSL: 6
                    BPEL: 5.45
                    EG5.0

Once again, stretched flaccid and bone pressed seems to marginally increase yet 'visible' penis stays the same. However I have been neglecting my manuals so maybe I should just stop being so lazy haha

Comment

Good luck, brother. Would love to reach that goal as well.

I find that the Bathmate Hercules absolutely blows up my penis for about a couple hours or so. I warm up the region for about 5-6 minutes with a hot towel and then do my normal stretches. After finishing up with those I use the Bathmate for 20 minutes breaking it up into 5 minute sessions with 20 second break in between.
                      Starting Stats from January 26, 2014 - NBPEL 5.0 x MSEG 4.5
                      Current Stats from February 23, 2014 - NBPEL 5.25 x MSEG 4.9

Comment

I seem to have hit a plateau now - pretty much nothing for the last few weeks. Have upped PF into high yellow, still probably only averaging 6 hours a day. Also been pretty busy with work/study so neglected bathmate and jelqs apart from a few basic stretches.

BPFSL: 6
                        BPEL: 5.5
                        NPEL: 4.8
                        EG5.0

Still, lost a tiny bit of weight so the fat pad appears to have diminished slightly. I guess that would count as gains.

Comment

Had a few months hiatus as started at a different job. Have only been wearing it on average 4-5 hours a day in the last month but still some marginal gains since March.

BPFSL: 6.1
                          BPEL: 5.6
                          NPEL: 4.85
                          EG5.0

Comment

Welcome back Peanon!
                            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
                            X