My Name is John Locke (Log)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by kingpole View Post
    The best PI you got is the longer flaccid. This come before erect gains do.
    Are your woodies nice and healthy? A throbing grissle is also a good PI.
    A soft mushy flaccid is also a good PI especially if its fatter.

Def getting a longer flaccid and such, since my girlfriends not putting out at all lately I've been not noticing/ignoring my wood so I cannot tell you - wood feels normal but I'm not really sure - I'll watch it from now on.

no throbbing it is mushy but usually only when it's particularly hot, otherwise it's of normal hardness but it is def wider, longer and has larger veins (some of which I never knew I had! :O)

Comment

Originally posted by Johnlocke View Post
      Def getting a longer flaccid and such, since my girlfriends not putting out at all lately I've been not noticing/ignoring my wood so I cannot tell you - wood feels normal but I'm not really sure - I'll watch it from now on.

no throbbing it is mushy but usually only when it's particularly hot, otherwise it's of normal hardness but it is def wider, longer and has larger veins (some of which I never knew I had! :O)
      Hey Johnlocke, I'm also a beginner and yesterday I finished my 6th session. I've got the same PI's as you, longer and bigger flacid all day, woodies during the night and morning. Oh yeah and I also notice larger veins...some of which I also never knew I had

Comment

Originally posted by RyanV View Post
        Hey Johnlocke, I'm also a beginner and yesterday I finished my 6th session. I've got the same PI's as you, longer and bigger flacid all day, woodies during the night and morning. Oh yeah and I also notice larger veins...some of which I also never knew I had

Welcome Ryan! it's good to have you here!

It's awesome noticing the veins - makes my girl go all gooey (In a good way!)

Comment

Just done another one - the first for the week (4 more days to go!) - anyone feel better stretches when they're standing? - I can't wait to see some gains! AHHH! Lol :P

goodnight all!

Comment

I generally stretch standing up. Seem to get more pull...
            Starting Size (09/2009): ~7"BPEL x ~5" MSEG
            Most Recent Measurement (08/13/2012): 8"BPEL x 5.5"MSEG
            Final Goal: When I'm told to stop.
            http://www.towelaroundtheworld.com/#/us

Comment

I think I might try do them standing instead - I felt better pull too! - Goodnight all! bed time for me :O!

Comment

Did the stretching standing tonight! Was great, felt a really good stretch on my ligs particularly on my left and right sides when pulling up + left/right. Only did 100 jelqs today though >< Ah well - good routine!

Comment

Working...
                X