No announcement yet.

2014 Hanging until Heavy

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I read is that you should start with 3-4 sets 20 minutes each and have 10 minute light jelqing session in between to restore bloodflow.
    Start: 8/2013: BPEL: 6.3" EG: 5.1"
    Current: 9/2020 BPEL: (8.3 inches BPFSL: 8.9 "* MEG: 5.9
    The Goal: BPEL: 9 inches EG: 6.5"

My journal: PurpleOnes Journal

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
      What I read is that you should start with 3-4 sets 20 minutes each and have 10 minute light jelqing session in between to restore bloodflow.
      You are correct and this is great as long as time permits, but when it does not it is important to at least keep the fatigue. I am keeping the fatigue so there is no bothersome healing. Currently I can pull out while pissing and feel my fatigue. If I can't I will do a BTC pull for about a minute gradually adding force until I feel fatigue.

Whatever quick easy thing works right.
      PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Yup making those micro tears to your penis.

I also read this is what you can do if you do not want to take any real rest days:

Optional: 1x Light Set on Your Rest Day
        Just one light set on your off day will make your maximum weight increase more slowly and pull out crimps in your ligaments, restoring the deformation from previous days. This will re-create micro tears, and help you continue to heal in an elongated state (instead of a shorter, stronger state). Your penis will remain weaker, and your maximum weight will remain lower, but you will be maximizing your gains from deformation. With this method, you can still take 1-2 rest days per week, but you should hang at least one light set on those days. Keeping your penis in this weakened state is a high risk activity that can deliver big rewards. That is why this is an optional, higher risk method (vs. normal rest days).

Comment

I haven't been able to figure out, what does DTR stand for?

Comment

Originally posted by Drake777 View Post
            I haven't been able to figure out, what does DTR stand for?
            It is a foreskin restoration device...fixes turkeyneck
            PE is a lot like sex. First you have to find your technique, rotate your routine, and then plan on it taking a while. Then you will find satisfaction.

Comment

Originally posted by PurpleOnes View Post
              Yup making those micro tears to your penis.

I also read this is what you can do if you do not want to take any real rest days:

Optional: 1x Light Set on Your Rest Day
              Just one light set on your off day will make your maximum weight increase more slowly and pull out crimps in your ligaments, restoring the deformation from previous days. This will re-create micro tears, and help you continue to heal in an elongated state (instead of a shorter, stronger state). Your penis will remain weaker, and your maximum weight will remain lower, but you will be maximizing your gains from deformation. With this method, you can still take 1-2 rest days per week, but you should hang at least one light set on those days. Keeping your penis in this weakened state is a high risk activity that can deliver big rewards. That is why this is an optional, higher risk method (vs. normal rest days).
              Great words :-)

Comment

PurpleOnes, my LOT is 7-6, does it make a difference when it comes to deforming the ligs? And if I increase my hanging session to 4 hours or more per day with the LG hanger (1 hour sets), will it be beneficial towards maximizing my gains or cause me to up the weight faster?

Since I have a low LOT, should I work up to 2 hours BTC and 2 hours OTS/SU or is hitting one angle (either lig or tunica) for longer periods more productive?

Comment

Apologies for bringing my own questions into your thread DD.

Comment

Originally posted by 604 View Post
                    PurpleOnes, my LOT is 7-6, does it make a difference when it comes to deforming the ligs? And if I increase my hanging session to 4 hours or more per day with the LG hanger (1 hour sets), will it be beneficial towards maximizing my gains or cause me to up the weight faster?

Since I have a low LOT, should I work up to 2 hours BTC and 2 hours OTS/SU or is hitting one angle (either lig or tunica) for longer periods more productive?
                    Sorry I do not know that much about hanging so I would post your question on the devices forum.

I'm only planning on starting hanging in 3-5 months.

Comment

Originally posted by 604 View Post

A poorly placed question is better than not knowing the answer. No hard feelings and the Hanging 101 thread answers your question. Here is a quote from it, this is about 1/2 way down the page.

Always Start with BTC (Even with LOT of 6-7)
                      Even if your LOT is 6 O'clock to 7 O'clock (your penis naturally points straight down), you need to start with the BTC angle. Make sure you spend at least a month (maybe more) maximizing your gains at this angle. You can then move to OTS (over the shoulder) or SU (straight up) angles. Once you're ready for advanced hanging (6 months to a year, maybe more) you can move to Tunica work (e.g. RSDT).

If your LOT is 8-9, you still start with BTC
                      If your LOT is 9 O'clock to 8 O'clock (your penis naturally exits the body almost straight out, or straight out), you need to hang SD or BTC until your LOT is 6 or 7. Ideally, you should get your LOT to 6. If you still don't have 6 months to a year of hanging experience by the time your LOT is 6, you should swap to OTS or SU angles. Once you're past 6 months to one year (or once you feel ready) you can move to fulcrums such as the RSDT (Rice Sock Duct Tape Fulcrum). The RSDT is a more gentle fulcrum, so it is a good one to start with.
                      I hope this answers your question.

Comment

6/8/14
                        20 min @ 18.5 lbs
                        20 min @ 18.5 lbs
                        11 min @ 18 lbs

I need to add that I did a 20 minute jelq session.
                        DaddyDick
                        Last edited by DaddyDick; 06-09-2014, 01:16 PM.

Comment

6/9/14
                          20 min @ 19 lbs
                          20 min @ 19 lbs
                          20 min @ 19 lbs

Comment

6/10/14
                            20 min @ 18.4 lbs
                            20 min @ 19 lbs
                            20 min @ 19 lbs

Comment

Originally posted by DaddyDick View Post
                              6/8/14
                              20 min @ 18.5 lbs
                              20 min @ 18.5 lbs
                              11 min @ 18 lbs

I need to add that I did a 20 minute jelq session.
                              During the 3rd set you reached the fatique since you had to lower the weight?

When you reach the fatique should you keep the time for that set the same as your previous sets?

Comment

Time and EQ are limiting me. Life is getting really busy lately.

Comment

Working...
                                X