No announcement yet.

Dan's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fair play. Yeah I started myself (kind of) the other day, and my unit felt larger but sore and also lethargic. I've rested a few days and all back to normal. I'll begin the JP90 soon.

It must've been awesome to hit that 8" mark. I started at 5.75 and am now upto 5.9, so for me hitting 6 will be pretty legendary.

I look forward to the future to, good luck with it all.

Comment

JP90 is pretty intense at first, I had to start with more rest days at first, but I felt I conditioned progressively and quickly as a result of the routine. Those first gains, even though they are typically due more to improved EQ are probably the most motivating thing about PE in the beginning.
      Beginning stats: BPFSL 7 5/8" BPEL 7.25" EG 5.5"
      Current: BPFSL 8 5/8" BPEL 8" EG 5.5"

Dan's log
      https://www.pegym.com/forums/progress-forum/72045-dans-log.html

Comment

Yep, I'm looking forward to getting started. I'm recovering from a long term problem with my back and have been doing pelvic exercises. I attribute some of my gains to a change in my pelvic posture.

I always used to be 5.8/5 6/8, but now I'm at 5 7/8". So presumably it's a combination of minor gains, improved EQ and change in pelvic alignment.

I was doing regular stretches, shaking out, and stimulating the base part more plus edging. This has worked tremendously for me. Not began jelqing yet, I'll probably have to do this standing up, which strikes me as couter-productive which is why I've been avoiding it for a.while.

I'll put up my full story soon in the newbies section.

Comment

Awesome...Best of luck, and happy growing!
          Started - 6.25" NBP / 7" BP x 4.75" EG

Short goal -7.25"(goal reached!)NBP** 8.25"BPEL x 5.75" EG (goal reached!)

Long term goal - 8"NBP ** 9" BPEL x 6"EG

Comment

Well back to the grind, or more accurately the pull. Beginning today I'm only slightly modifying the routine. Focus will be on length so I will continue my stretching throughout the day. I will try to maintain around 50% erection while jelquing but otherwise I will still follow the JP90 routine. The stretching routine will be done every few hours throughout the day as follows.

Helicopters for 20 seconds to loosen up
            SO 10 second hold with 1 sec kegels alternating between reverse and regular.
            10 second Heli
            10 seconds hold either side, 10 second heli in between
            SU 10 second hold, 10 second heli
            SD side to side 100 reps (L then R equals 2 reps) 10 second helis
            BTC 30 second hold for either side of scrotum 10 sec helis in between.
            30 second Silence of the Lambs stretch.
            20 sec helis.
            Between each stretch prior to helis I like to push the excess blood out of the glans.

JP90 will be done 5 on 2 off, however with stretching style exercises such as manual stretching and hanging most suggest light days instead of all out rest days so I will on my rest days only do a light version of the stretch routine twice a day. I know this may seems to be a pretty intense routine, but I don't pull hard when I stretch. With the exception of BTC (I pull til I feel a slight strain, let it relax pull a little further...etc), I pull till it stops and hold it there. In my opinion for stretching its the frequency not the intensity that spur growth.

Although I shouldn't have, it was more out of laziness than anything else, I haven't taken my supplements since last tuesday. The nighttime wood and morning wood have waned so I'll be back on those starting today. I need to replenish my supplies though.

My long term goal for length is still 9" BPEL but we'll see if I decide to change focus before that.
            danimal1211
            Last edited by danimal1211; 06-09-2014, 05:52 AM.

Dan's log

Comment

6/9/14
              First session since Tuesday. I was pretty horny going into it and struggled to keep it below 60%. I edged for about 15 minutes afterwords. I measured length once I felt I was hard enough (couple minutes before first PONR) and hit 8" again. I'm kind of surprised because I usually get my best measurements with morning wood. The few times I've had sex since beginning PE I probably measure a little longer. This is the only time outside of edging I would say I'm getting to 10 on the eq scale anymore. But edging seems to push the girth out and not the length so much. I would still categorize my EQ as strong, but slightly less than when I first started PE. I believe this is due to the increased gap between BPFSL and BPEL. When I started there was only about a 1/4" gap now its 1/2".

I woke up really early today at 4am. It's my day off so that sucks, but I did my first stretch routine around 4:30 and then again at 7:30. It's 9am now and I just finished my session about 10 minutes ago. I'll do the stretch routine probably 3 more times throughout the day and night.

Dan's log

Comment

6/10/14
                Today's session went well although I had a late start on the morning. I managed to keep it right around 50% the entire session. I finished with edging for 20 minutes and used a cock ring again this time. The engorgement I get when I do this is phenomenal and the orgasm is incredibly intense. I had morning wood this morning, but fell back to sleep for a few more minutes so I didn't measure. I've done the stretch routine once so far today and am going to do it again after I shower as soon as I finish this post. I've gotta take a trip to GNC today for more supplements.

edit: forgot to mention bpfsl measurement this morning was 8 5/8"
                danimal1211
                Last edited by danimal1211; 06-10-2014, 10:53 AM.

Dan's log

Comment

6/11/14
                  Another good session today. Kept it right around 50% the entire routine. Edged with the cock ring again today for about 20 minutes. The expansion was almost unbelievable. I've done the stretch routine once so far today. Yesterday I did the routine 4 times throughout the day.

Dan's log

Comment

6/12-6/15/14
                    Just catching up on the log. Thursday I didn't do a full routine, I just couldn't keep the erection level low enough. Friday's routine was a bit better. Saturday and Sunday were rest days I did a light stretching routine a couple times throughout the day. This consisted of just the basic stretches (SO, SD, SU, either side).

Dan's log

Comment

6/16/14
                      While morning wood has become the norm, it doesn't happen every day. This morning was one of the few I didn't have it. I Measured BPFSL and it hit 8 5/8 again. No change in BPEL yet. Routine was fine. Wanted to edge afterword, but screwed up first PONR trying something to help cure my DE. I'll go into detail in that thread.

Dan's log

Comment

Good job with your log and gains, I'm curious you do your manual stretching 2-3 times a day? And when you you stated you stretch in frequency can you explain that I find that interesting. Btw congrates on your gains.
                        Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

Thanks again for following Skinny. I actually do the manual stretches 4-5 times a day. My thoughts on stretching is that doing stretches several times throughout the day is more effective than doing one long stretching session. There are a few things that lead me to this theory. First off I've read some articles (sorry I don't have the source right now) where in a lab setting, mitosis was induced in smooth muscle tissue by a constant pulsing stretch. Second, when I was researching foreskin restoration, it was stated by more than a few that they had more success by stretching several times throughout the day, rather than keeping constant stress via a device (similar to an extender). Third, I don't know if you've been through Stan's log here on the forum, but he's obviously had significant results without any organized routine, instead he just stretches multiple times throughout the day.

Dan's log

Comment

6/17/2014
                            Routine went well however, it was again difficult to keep the erection below 70% throughout the routine. I think I've come up with a more effective order for the manual stretching. I'm now doing the directional (SO,SU to the left, to the right) first then SOTL stretch followed by BTC and finally the SD side to side stretches. My thought is that the SOTL loosens the ligaments for the BTC which stretches them further making the side to side stretches more effective. In the future I can already tell I'm going to have to find an alternative for the SOTLs. There's only so far you can arch that specific part of the spine and I'm not getting as much of a stretch as I was when I started doing it.

edit: Some frustration with the camera. I finally got the tripod mount for my phone got it set up and ready to go got. Got an erection, had the ruler right near there and it still took too long to get the picture snapped. I think I'm gonna have to get to 8 1/4" before I can get a decent pic of 8"
                            danimal1211
                            Last edited by danimal1211; 06-18-2014, 10:57 AM.

Dan's log

Comment

Yeah that's what I thought you were talking about and I believe I have read some where about that, also I have read Stan's log he has made some pretty good gains. Goodluck with your work out hope see some more gains.
                              Gonna make it WIDER (Thats an attention getter!)

Comment

6/18/14
                                Well I didn't do the routine today, but I've been stretching off and on when I could throughout the day. I Had a new lady over today and without going into much detail, she was quite satisfied with what I gave her and I still had more to give. I'm going to take the next day to decide if I want to change my focus at this point towards gaining a bit of girth, but right now I'm feeling pretty satisfied with my size.This certainly isn't the only thing leading me to this thought process. I owe some credit to TPW's writing and the experience of many of the vets here. My thought right now is to work on girth until the gap BPFSL and BPEL gets under 1/4" mainly for the EQ and then focus on cementing.

Dan's log

Comment

Working...
                                X