No announcement yet.

Burty's Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I actually do these sometimes unknowingly, just if I am sitting there with my erection, it is funny to see the push back to you. They remind me of that ab workout where someone pushes down on your legs and you spring them back up:

dmitry-klokov-ab-workout1.jpg

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
    It's an exercise I invented, See post 43, 44 + 45, I think it increases erection angle, try it see if I'm crazy, I do this after jelqing so I'm lubed and right before edging.

https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tml#post867808
    League of Legends ​/ Top Performers / Pull the Chute

My Log / KITJ / KITV / Phallosan Tips / 2014 Challenge Statistics

Comment

Do you find if you do about thirty of them, your erection angle starts to point upward? As well as firmer EQ?

Yeah that ab exercise is killer
      "Those who know others have knowledge,
      those who know themselves have insight.
      Those who master others have force,
      those who master themselves have strength". - Lao Tzu

Comment

Day 7 of modified JP90.

Warm up 15 mins.

5 direction stretches with kegels followed by rotation stretch.

Helicopter shakes after rotation stretch.

50 jelqs.

30 v-jelqs.

50 sprongs.

Edging.

Warm down 15 mins.

Exercises went well today, have been struggling to find the time this last week, have been had a lot of work lately, have been working thirteen hour days, had two days off again but only count one.

PI's are mostly positive, but I think they were better when I was doing one day on one day off.

Sprongs still working great, edged - got to PONR three times ejaculated on the third.

Comment

This last two weeks have been working solid and workload is taking it's toll on my body, feel exhausted and looking forward to a day off tomorrow, but will resume PE tomorrow also, as have not had time/energy.

Comment

Try and relax tomorrow, shake the tiredness off your back and enjoy yourself a bit!

Good luck!
            A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Thanks MrB8 will do.

Comment

Day 1 of modified JP90.

Warm up 15 mins.

5 Direction stretches with kegels followed by rotation stretch.

Helicopter shakes after each rotation stretch.

50 jelqs.

30 v - jelqs.

50 sprongs.

Edging.

Warm down 15 mins.

Right then back to it, decided to start back at day 1 after my break. Was going to start yesterday, but was still feeling done in. Had another job today but it only took me a few hours and wasn't as gruelling as this past few weeks, no rest for the wicked!

So today's session went well, despite getting hard initially during stretches, went a little harder at them and found this actually helped my body see this as exercise and not fun time.

Grip felt a little messed up when doing jelqs, probably because my hands have been battered at work more than usual, but got them done, v-jelqs were very difficult though, got about half done before getting erect, then tried doing normal jelqs in an upward direction to finish the set.

Sprong exercise still working and still making me grin, erection angle definitely increases after 10-15, done with lube, after jelqing, pressing down just beneath the glans and letting unit recoil.

Edged after sprongs, even though I wasn't feeling all that horny, it felt like a great session. My last few edging sessions were very good, but felt a little more forced than todays, just relaxed this time when close to PONR, no conscious reverse kegeling. Got to PONR three times then ejaculated.

Rest day tomorrow.

Comment

Day 3 of modified JP90.

Warm up 15 mins.

5 Direction stretches with kegels, followed by rotation stretch.

50 jelqs.

30 v-jelqs.

50 sprongs.

Edged.

Today's session went well, no erections during stretches, but I didn't feel as relaxed as last time, felt a little hurried.

Jelqs, sprongs and edging felt great, got to PONR three times edging, ejaculated on the third.

Day off tomorrow.

Comment

Day 5 of modified JP90.

Warm up 15 mins.

5 Direction stretches with kegels, followed by rotation stretch.

50 jelqs.

30 v-jelqs.

50 sprongs.

Edged.

Warm down 15 mins.

Today's session went well, left it a little late in the day, but got it done, put a little more force into stretches, however it did take me a little longer to get erect, but I don't think this was a negative PI, I think the stretches just caused a bit of fatigue. I haven't had a problem with erections all day so will update on PI's tomorrow or after next session, no signs of turtling so I assume that's what it was.

Jelqs went good, but again took a little longer to achieve the right erection level, but got there about 25 in. V-jelqs were easier to perform as I wasn't fully erect too.

Sprongs still working! And edging went well, got to PONR three times then ejaculated on the third. Rest day tomorrow.

Comment

Day 7 of modified JP90.

Warm up 15 mins.

5 Direction stretches with kegels followed by rotation stretch.

Helicopter shakes after each rotation.

50 jelqs.

60 sprongs.

Edged.

Warm down 15 mns.

Session went well, stretches went pretty smoothly, only got partially erect once. Attempted to add an A stretch to routine but had difficulty with the grip, so don't think it really counts.

Jelqs felt good, took them a little lighter, but got fully hard by the end of the 50, just can't seem to do v-jelq beyond 50% erection level.

Sprongs still making erection angle high.

Edging went well too, got to PONR three times then ejaculated.

EQ seemed great when fully hard and wouldn't go away - my reason for abandoning v-jelqs this session, no turtling, no red spots. All in all looks positive!

Rest day tomorrow.

Comment

Keep up the good work Burty old boy I need to get into this edging, I think EQ is where it is at for me these days

Comment

Cheers mebs! EQ always puts a smile on my old lady's face! Just don't tell her I called her an old lady, I'll get battered!

Comment

Haha no worries

I recently posted on my log about my edging and a few thoughts from my few recent edging sessions, would be grateful if you could have a read and see if there are any tips you can give. Your sprongs are great

Originally posted by burtybasset View Post
                            Cheers mebs! EQ always puts a smile on my old lady's face! Just don't tell her I called her an old lady, I'll get battered!

Comment

Quick update on PI's:

Flaccid feels awesome - hanging more than usual, feeling super horny and EQ is great.

Comment

Day 9 of modified JP90.

Warm up 15 minutes.

5 Direction stretches with kegels followed by rotation stretches.

Helicopter stretches after each rotation stretch.

50 jelqs.

30 v-jelqs.

70 sprongs.

Edged.

Warm down 15 minutes.

Updating log for yesterdays session was too tired to update by the time I had finished my routine.

So stretches went pretty well, didn't really get erect, maybe partially once, skin was a little sore after, think I had gripped funny when doing the rotation stretches, but other than this they went fine.

Jelqs felt great as always, by the end of the 50 jelqs though I'm hard and struggled with the v-jelqs again.

Sprongs still working good, edging went okay, but it was late and felt a little rushed, but managed to get to the PONR three times and ejaculate on the third.

Rest day today.

Comment

Working...
                                X