GirthyKaiser's Bigger Dick Log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GirthyKaiser's Bigger Dick Log

Gutentag everybody. And here's an introduction.

Like a good number of people here I have been doing PE on and off over the years, but never put in the necessary effort to get substantial results. Just like with new year's resolutions if you want something to succeed you need two things; 1). Measurable goals, and 2). Accountability. Well, I've created this log to track my progress, and to receive advice and encouragement.

I have a few pieces of equipment at my disposal. Aside from my hands, I also have a pump, and I have a cockring and a cloth tape measure on the way. I plan on eventually getting an extender, and I'ld like to eventually get a bib, but I need to find one at an affordable price.

In this log I hope to keep you guys updated on my progress, in numbers and maybe pictures. I'll be starting the JP90 in a few days, hopefully by Monday. Thanks in advance for your encouragement and advice.

Welcome to the Gym GirthyKaiser!

Congrats on starting a log!

In case you haven't already done so, please https://www.pegym.com/forums/beginne...cess-here.html And pay attention to the safety section.

Please keep in mind that consistency, patience and persistence are key when it comes to PE!

Good luck!
    A real man never hurts a woman. The woman came out of a man’s rib, not from his feet to be walked on, and not from his head to be superior, but from his side to be equal. Under the arm to be protected, and next to the heart to be loved. - Mrs. workin_4_it

Comment

Working...
    X