Jelqing to hard?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jelqing to hard?

Hi all. I'm going on 4 months of PE'ing. In the last month I've lengthened my stretching durations and that's all I've changed. Lately the redness and dots have become more blotchy and have taken longer to go away. I recently took a week off and this morning after my jelqing the redness was back. I jelq with my palms down. I guess I should use a lighter grip. Anyone else experience this?

I believe you are jelqing too hard, I made this mistake only the first time. Your capilarries have not been trained to take the stress from that amount of blood forced through from jelqs.

Take your time, and go lighter.
    Starting: September 22nd 2009
    BPEL: 5.5 Inches
    NBPEL: 5 Inches
    EG: 5.0 Inches (Base) 4.5 Inches (Shaft)
    FL: 2 Inches for most of the day
    EQ: 9-10

Comment

Yes, I have experienced this, that is why I stopped for a long time. I feel that it happened, because I did not take my diet seriously, and did not do a good job going through all the stages, such as warming up, and etc. I think I'm going to start taking it more seriously going through all the precautionary steps, while exercising, being healthy, and eating the right diet and supplements to compliment and support the program.
      http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MzB_3ZXGocw

Comment

Working...
      X