computerguy online log

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

July 18 morning

Sleep seems to be playing the same elusive. Managed 3 hours before one of the kids woke up. Chicken Pox is a bitch.

Decent sex session even with a tired out dick. Its definitely fatigued rather than damaged. Its a nice feeling but the whole tired hard to keep it up feeling is a bit of a pain.

Even with little sleep woke up with a 6/10 morning wood and have already had two spontaneous semi chubbs.

Lifes been pretty stressful lately. Lots of shit going on. Going to take a rest day or if feeling alright later maybe incorporate a 30 sec stretch session and toss 25 jelqs at him to keep him loosened up.

Comment

The first sentence should be dame elusive not same elusive. Damn phone autocorrect.

Comment

June 19 - Morning

Due to class, work, and being too tired. Yesterday ended up as a standard rest day. Unit felt fatigued but the flaccid hang was incredibly looooonnnnngggg quite often throughout the day. Had random semi quite a few times and even with the tired feeling seems like PIs are heading up. I think I definitely am homing in on the correct starting point for me to build from.

As a side note. I'm getting a cold and still not getting enough sleep.

Going to try to fit in a full routine today sometime. But just being wary as my right lig definitely has a very mild soreness to it and now after having to restart 3 or four times due to overtraining and I feel I'm on the right track. I'd rather not put myself out for another couple weeks/months due to an actual pe injury.

Comment

June 20th.

Didn't manage to fit my routine in yesterday.

Did however have sex last night and this morning and tried to edge for a while with it.

Did the routine in the early afternoon. Not sure about PIs yet as I've been too busy to pay much attention.

Did

60s stretch 5 way with 10 cranks between each x 2 - penis is definitely starting to feel a bit more limber. No signs of any additional stretch in bpfsl by eyeballing it but it definitely seems to be at the point where the ligs are starting to feel it. The right lig still gets a bit tender but I am using caution when stretching that side and taking it easy.

Then did a full 10 minutes of wet downwards jelqs ~5 seconds each. Which was ok. Head didn't seems to get much expansion but %erect was probably around 5 - he's still a bit tuckered out from all the sex and lack of sleep on my part. Also at the end did some 60-70% squeezes. 3 x 10sec. Probably going to drop them back out for now as I feel I'm starting to do different things for the sake of change more than anything.

Wife was talking about more sex tonight after watching a kinky movie. Think she wants to watch 50 shades of grey. Should be fun. But keeping a close eye on my total workload just in case I feel at all like I'm over training.

Comment

%erect should read 50 not 5

Comment

June 21

Definitely have achy ligs now. Had sex last night as well.

PIs starting to dip but morning wood and spontaneous erections are still there but slightly diminished.

Either taking another rest day today or going to cut back intensity and duration of everything by 50% for the next few sessions.

Not gonna give up again. Not going to fuck it up either.

Consistency is key.

Comment

June 21 - afternoon

Decided to do a light routine seeing as I had to use the bathroom anyways.

Did a quick set of firestarters to warm up rather than using the heating pad.

Then did.

30s 5 way stretches a bit lighter than normal with 10 circle stretches between each x 2.

Did 5 minutes overhand downward wet jelqs

Then did 3 70% erect squeezes head and base - 3 x 10 seconds.

Felt good afterwards. Didn't stay as pumped afterwards. But while I was still fairly erect decided to do the TP roll test and its the first time I couldn't really fit at all. So definitely a little bit of expansion going on at least. Either that or my wife bought different TP with smaller rolls.

Not feeling achy at the moment so that's a definite bonus. Will have to give it a check later. Hoping the wife is in a frisky mood seeing as its fathers day. Maybe I can hit 6 sex sessions in 3 days. Although that's probably not helping with my goal of not overtraining.

Comment

June 22 - morning

Morning wood - still there but diminished a bit still

Penis definatley has a bit more heft to it. Haven't really been turtling at all lately which is a good sign as well.

Had sex last night but was more of a quick session. Pre game foreplay was 20 minutes. Actual even was 5. Still lots of fun.

Not feeling as fatigued down below today. Have a midterm for one of my night classes and will have to see if I can find some time to fit in a similar routine to yesterday's. It may actually be on the light side but I'm willing to give it a week and see how it goes.

Comment

June 22/23

Didn't get a routine per se in last night. Pulled an all nighter studying for and taking my communications midterm.

I did however treat myself to a 30 minute edging session at about 5am. Starting to get the bursting feeling from my erections again which is a good sign.

Turtled a bit afterwards and had a 1 hour nap and then woke the wife up by sticking it in while spooning. Not to certain it was such a great idea right now.

Pus still good but turtling a see bit now and then. Could just be from being tired.

Gonna call rest of today and until tomorrow night a rest day and get in a routine before bed tomorrow.

When edging definitely had a heftier feel to my cock and a slightly perceptible feeling that there's a bit more girth there.

On the right track. Now to rest and then keep the ligs and tunica pliable and maybe I'll notice a bit more movement in terms of expansion.

Comment

PIs and wee not pus and see... Stupid phone

Comment

June 24

Decent PIs - good hang all day. Was driving most of the day. Pretty much a rest day but managed to squeak in a full routine very late at night. If it weren't for the fact I want to get in another tonight I would count it as today's.

Good session though. Decent meaty hang after. Feeling a bit of almost healing itch going on. Dicks feeling warm at the moment. A good warm. A worked out warm.

Routine was firestarter to warm up 60 sec 5 direction with 10 cranks between. Followed by 30 sec 5 direction w 10 cranks. Then 10 minutes of jelqing 5 sec. Ending with 4 x 10-15 second squeezes.

Good results so far little to no turtling and not great but decent morning wood.

Comment

July 25

Pretty much ended up as a rest day but had an intense sexual session at night with the wife. She was on top practically jelqing me by kegeling while riding me. After I got off I tried for a second round but my unit decided it was nap time. Couldn't achieve more than 50% erect regardless of what was going on. Going to skip routine till tomorrow night. Its possible my early morning one was a bit too intense or long duration wise and going to cut back a touch.

Comment

July 26 - morning

Had semi upon waking. Unit still feeling pretty wrung out after last night's sexual escapades. Going to do a lighter routine tonight and take a day off from sex. (maybe). Wife's completely wrung out too. She definitely was in the zone last night but now she's paying for it with sore hips and shoulders.

Unit is playing short today. Too much stimulation and IK last night during sex more than likely. Definitely on the over working side of things. But just minor.

Comment

July 27 - morning

Didn't get much of a workout in last night. Had sex though. But unit is over tired and feeling the strain a bit. So after having sex took a break for a few hours and just did 30sec stretch left, right, and down and then maybe 20-30 5 sec dry jelqs.

Still feeling tuckered out. May call this a rest day or keep it at reduced load for a bit.

EQ is down quite a bit. Maybe a 6 or 7 most times. I attribute this to fatigue/over working as well as it feels like I have some slight girth gains and I have a feeling my body needs to catch up to being able to fill/keep full my unit under full expansion.

Comment

June 27 - afternoon

Did a routine anyways

10 minute heating pad - might cut this out and just stick to firestarters. Doesn't seem to work as well and is time consuming in comparison.

30 sec - 5 way stretch x 2
                                10 minute ~5sec dry jelq. Only did halfway up the shaft for the most part. Concentrating on effective expansion.

3 x 10-15 second squeezes

Unit played nice afterwards. Decent pis for the rest of the day. Left size under balls on my leg felt tender after a little while. May have used a little too much tension on the upward stretch.

Comment

Working...
                                X