tenacious_d's Progress Log . !

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• tenacious_d's Progress Log . !

hi guys! im new to this PE thing. I tried jp routine but i think its too intense to my dick. So i make my routine

-15min warm up (hot towel)
    -30sec stretch out, 20sec helicopter shakes, 2 5sec kegels (total of 1min)
    Repeat stretch for all directions, helicopter and kegels . Then repeat all 2x except the warm up. (total of 10min)
    -10min wet jelq
    -5min V jelq
    -5min warm down
    1on 1off for 5 weeks
    So guys what do you think of my routine. ? After 5 weeks i will do JP's routine. . .
    I want to gain length cause my length is below average, im an Asian. . .
    PROGRESSION ROUTINE
    _2on 1off_
    Current (3/7/10)
    E.L. = 4"
    EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
    EL = 5"
    EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
    EL = 6.5"
    EG = 6"

Its all in our mind... If you want to get your goal, visualize it, focus on it, dream of it, then let your mind do what you want to get..

looks good bud, just watch your PIs and eas up if needed
    Nov 22 2011 BPEL- 7.25'' Girth 5.1''

Comment

thanks dude. i'll watch my PI tomorrow. i just finish my routine.
      PROGRESSION ROUTINE
      _2on 1off_
      Current (3/7/10)
      E.L. = 4"
      EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
      EL = 5"
      EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
      EL = 6.5"
      EG = 6"

Its all in our mind... If you want to get your goal, visualize it, focus on it, dream of it, then let your mind do what you want to get..

Comment

whew. finished my 3rd day on p.e. . . same routine.. after my workout i add edging. i have edge for 20min ! when the last minute of my edging i just kegel hard before it hits the PONR then i feel like i blow so many sperms but it is just a pre cum. its like i have cum but only a little but my feeling on edging is that i just blow so many sperms. is that the dry orgasm they called. ? then after i cum a little i do masturbate and boom . ! ! can i get a morning wood or any positive P.I. tomorow? is it ok that after i edge that i only blow a little then i do masturbate?
        PROGRESSION ROUTINE
        _2on 1off_
        Current (3/7/10)
        E.L. = 4"
        EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
        EL = 5"
        EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
        EL = 6.5"
        EG = 6"

Comment

sorry for my english
          PROGRESSION ROUTINE
          _2on 1off_
          Current (3/7/10)
          E.L. = 4"
          EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
          EL = 5"
          EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
          EL = 6.5"
          EG = 6"

Comment

about the +PI you just have to wait and see what your body says. Also when edging you should try to refrain from blowing off a load, which is the whole point of it; not to.
            19/04/2011
            FG: 4.25" +0.45
            FL: 5.19" +0.69
            EG: 4.75" +0.45
            BPFSL: 7.69" +1.58
            NBPEL: 7.25" +1.19
            BPEL: 7.677"+1.757

Comment

ahh ok ok. thanks . . i just got no morning wood today. maybe i will have on the other week . !
              PROGRESSION ROUTINE
              _2on 1off_
              Current (3/7/10)
              E.L. = 4"
              EG = 3.9"

Short term Goal
              EL = 5"
              EG = 4.5"

Long term Goal
              EL = 6.5"
              EG = 6"

Comment

Originally posted by tenacious_d View Post
                whew. finished my 3rd day on p.e. . . same routine.. after my workout i add edging. i have edge for 20min ! when the last minute of my edging i just kegel hard before it hits the PONR then i feel like i blow so many sperms but it is just a pre cum. its like i have cum but only a little but my feeling on edging is that i just blow so many sperms. is that the dry orgasm they called. ? then after i cum a little i do masturbate and boom . ! ! can i get a morning wood or any positive P.I. tomorow? is it ok that after i edge that i only blow a little then i do masturbate?
                You are referring to retrograde ejaculation. This is the case when you ejaculate but it fails to come out and instead just travels up and then down the urethra. The sensations you describe seems to be heading past PONR. Wait for a week before expecting most positive PI's to return and for the negative PI's to subside.

As upyours_norway says, don't let it blow no matter how tempted you are. Ejaculation (as opposed to pure masturbation) is very costly on the penis. I have put my penis through 3 hour workouts, and yet its never as sore as after when I ejaculate without doing any PE.

Comment

Working...
                X