• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

3/8
    5 min pump in the AM

After work:

10 min pump
    3x40sec: out,up,down,left,right,under each cheek,inner dick,a-stretch.
    Jelq 30min
    10 min pump
    PF about 10 hours

Got off work Early so I took advantage. That last pump sesh was pretty insane. Felt great, would've went longer but didn't want too much turkey neck before going in the PF.

Today will be light. No time for manuals and PF will go on later

I'm extremely sensitive. If I were to fuck my gf right now I'd last a whole 45 seconds lol. But Im loving the temporary growth(or perception of). Plan is to continue for about 2 months doing what I'm doing then Incorporating some stamina work later. Will try to consciously do more kegels at work to get a little head start.

Comment

So..just thought I'd throw it out there that I'm wearing PF to work today! Haha. I guess I assumed it'd be too obvious under my work clothes, and never actually tried it on to look. It'd practically invisible. This is huge guys!
      My only fears are that sometimes the device squeaks when I move or bend a certain way and the springs move. Should I carry a rubber ducky in my pocket just in case a question comes up? Lol. My other fear is that I'll be taking a bit longer in the restroom and will basically have to sit down to pee. More so scared of the noise though.
      Update later tonight on how it went.

Comment

3/9
        PF day at work was a success:
        10 hours PF.
        Took it off after work...Thursday night out, no PE...but put it on before bed, woke up to take it off and didn't check the time. I usually last at least 4 hours until I may need to adjust it, but to be safe I'll say:
        2 hours PF...

12 hours PF total. Amazing.

Comment

3/10
          PF 10 hours,
          Hour break
          PF 3 hours

13 total hours pf

Comment

Hey there. Interesting progress journal. I will be checking often. I read an article that said on average for every 1000 hours of hanging/stretching the average gain is 1" in length. Thoughts?

I'll see if I can find the article.
            Feb 18/17: NBEL6:EGbase4-7/8".
            May 28/17:NBEL6-3/8:Egbase: 5"

Comment

Found it

Medical Research into the Efficacy & Safety of Penile Traction
              Feb 18/17: NBEL6:EGbase4-7/8".
              May 28/17:NBEL6-3/8:Egbase: 5"

Comment

3/11
                Was out of town. Took x40 with me.

5 min pump x3, re-establishing boner each time.

Was pretty intense. Dick felt incredibly thick after with not as much turkey neck as if I did 15 min straight.

Thanks for stopping by neon. And I would guess there's a sure gain. Of course, results would be case-by-case. Intensity, manuals and bathmate would all factor in. I still haven't measured since starting back but it feels great. I'll measure either a month or two from starting date. I'll have to look back to see when that was. Will probably compare to a little shorter and thinner than I was when I stopped PE last year since I'm sure I regressed. Will be interesting to see the hours per length I will have gained. I'll keep y'all updated!

Comment

Just saw the article after posting my previous comment.

Great stuff. Makes me excited...looks like I'll reach 8" if I keep it up! Figuring out wearing the pf at work is going to be huge. That's like 10 hours a day. Plus I wear it to sleep. All indicators are good. So I'm going to keep on going unless I get a negative. Gf is supportive and loves the increased drive. Anyways, thanks for sharing!

Comment

Excellent studies.
                    ALL THE WAY WITH GOOD OLE JAY!

Comment

3/12
                      #Early am: 3x 5-minute bathmate
                      #Late afternoon: 2x 5-minute bathmate, 1x 10-min
                      #PF 3 hours
                      #SG 1 hour maxed out
                      #PF 7 hours

Pump felt great both times. Threw on PF and felt like I wanted to really give it a better tug. So I took it off, gave it a few strong manual tugs, and took out my old size genetics. Gave it a full tension tug for an hour, it felt great. When I say full tension I mean it was a little beyond max tension. Might start incorporating this into my routine, it's like an extended manual stretch with all that force. Just took off PF and morning wood is alive and well. Looking forward to a great day and week.

Comment

3/13
                        #5 minute warm up
                        #3x1min stretch basic directions+under each cheek
                        #45 min jelqing
                        #5 minute massage
                        #30 minutes SG full force.
                        #2x5 min, 1x10 min x40
                        #PF 12 hours.

Yeah I know, it's a lot. I had a day off work and nothing to do but some reading to catch up on, and looking forward in the week I'm not so sure I'm going to have a whole lot of time for manuals. So basically going to be somewhat light the rest of the week. Been out of PF for over 4 hours as of right now, and still hanging nice. I'm feeling like I'll really recover well and by the weekend should feel pretty large.

Excited to measure, I think I'll wait until April fools

Comment

3/14
                          10 minute bathmate
                          6.5 hours pf

3/15
                          7 hours pf

Been busy lately. Will probably try to pump and wear pf to work since it'll be another day I wont have time for manuals. Get them hours in. Been forgetting about kegels session at work! Back to it today.

Comment

3/16
                            10 minute hydromax
                            PF about 10 hours
                            <10 minute hydromax.

Had sex after that last pump and it was awesome. Dick felt huge.
                            We were drunk, but I still had the consciousness to put the pf on before sleep...only I forgot to put the belt/ring on 😂. Lmao. Woke up a few hours later with just the bell.

Comment

3/17
                              10 + 4 hours PF

Woke up pretty dam hard.

I should mention I've been working out most days before work. So my energy and metabolism have been up for the last month or so. I take c4 preworkout which(without having really looked) I believe has arginine in it. I add a little creatine.

To anyone reading, I definitely recommend having an early morning gym routine for most days. It really has helped my energy and overall mood throughout the day. The hardest part is right after lunch, when I feel like I need coffee, but it usually subsides and I start to feel good again. Add in an easy meal prep and start to see results.
                              Anyways, just my 2 cents.

Comment

3/18
                                10 min pump
                                5 hours PF

Comment

Working...
                                X