Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally some gains- surprise

Hi everyone,

So yh since the 12th of April, I've been consistent with my routine of about 10min stretching a day and 10-20 min jelqing as well.. apart from the past 4 days which I took off due to uni work load and not seeing great results..

Had a good boner just a minute a go and thought why not measure it!

My starting stat length was 5.7-5.9 depending on EQ..

I just measured then and was on the right side of 6.0 even pushing 6.2 when EQ was at its highest!

I won't lie I was lacking serious motivation to continue this, but it obviously works in tiny increments that we cannot notice through looking at our penis every day..

It doesn't feel bigger yet but the ruler doesn't lie, hopefully I can achieve an inch within the next 6months to a year, this would be fantastic!

P.S Hopefully this wasn't a one off and this actually means it is working haha!

Great gains man! That's awesome for less than a month! Keep at it it works.

Just make sure you measure the same exact way to be most accurate and hopefully you like what you see! Keep it going
    Starting: 6.5x4.9

Current: 7.5x5.75

Goal: 8x6++

LOG: https://www.pegym.com/forums/progres...tereotype.html

Comment

Dude be patient .... I have been Pe'ing since July 15th 2009 and there were moments when i felt i wasn't making any gains. Gains are inconsistent. Sometimes they come and sometimes they don't. You just have to tug at it.

Comment

Hello everyone its me again, just here with a update to show everyone what I've been doing since my last update, I will also show my log I was doing before my gains also!

Starting Stats:

5.7-5.8 (15cm) Length & 4.8 Girth

End goal: 6.5-6.7 Length

Measure ever 15 days until 27th July (At this point I will assess my gains & log performance)

START APRIL:
        12th- 10min stretch, 10 min jelq, 3 X 3 min bathmate
        13th- 10 min stretch + 18min jelq bit of edging
        14th- 10 min stretch, 10 min jelq + 10 min in Hercules reached 160m
        15th-10 min stretch + 20 min jelq
        16th-rest day
        17th-10min stretch + 10min jelq
        18th-rest cus of uni
        19th-10min stretch + 20min jelq
        20th-10min stretch + 20min jelq
        21st-7 min bathmate + 10 min jelq
        22nd-rest
        23rd-rest
        24th-rest
        25th-7 min bathmate + separate
        26th-7min bathmate, 10min stretch and 20min jelq
        27th- 15min jelq
        MEASURE
        28th-rest
        29th-10 min jelq
        30th-rest

MAY:

01-rest
        02-rest
        03-rest
        04-rest- Measured high EQ at 6-6.2 with good ruler (Prior to this I had lost motivation due to extended break where I was unable to fit in PE)

Got into a bad routine of non PE due to a dissertation hand in deadline which took up most of my time.

10th Dissertation UNI finished
        (Started PE again consistently) Will measure in 15 days time.

11th- 3x5 x30 & 10 min jelq
        12th- rest
        13th- rest
        14th- 20min jelq + 20 min edge
        15th- 20 min jelq
        16th -rest
        17th- 8min pump, 6min jelq, 8 min pump
        18th- 8min jelq (got home late)

19th- 8minpump, 5min Jelq in between then 8min pump once out of bath done a set of 20min jelq.

Observations:
        My Erection quality is great now and can nearly always get a real hard on. I also am noticing a better performance in the bedroom I am also a lot horny throughout the day!

I have seemed to have gained a bit as I am now nearly always just touching 6inches erect length compared to never before I started PE, I think rest days are the key to PE as tearing your penis apart does not seem logical most gains in life come when resting. I will carry this type of approach to PE for another 2 months and assess where I am at. My end goal would happily be 7 inches in length and 6 inches in girth, I hope this can be achieved!

Kind regards,
        Desire.kicks

Comment

20th- 15 Min Jelq
          21st- Rest
          22nd- Rest
          23rd- Rest
          24th- Rest

Had to rest due to exam, feel good for it though.. Be back at it today, sex is better with the girlfriend due to higher EQ, think it is important to remember its not a inch over night kind of gaining, its little segments at a time which add to the inch over time. I'm hoping to be at 6.5 length by end of July. I'm currently at 6-6.1.

Comment

25th- 10min strectch
            26th- 10min Jelq and 5min Stretch

Comment

Working...
            X